Hangcow's Texture Kiosk

TheCowGod

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ops forfot to upload ummm. ill be home in 5 or 6 hour ill post it then so sorry just be a really heck-tick week & month

At 7PM my time? Sure!

So, what would happen if I did push that shiny red button over there? ... Really? ... Can I try it? ... Damn.

Ok here we go, zoomed in pic, zoom in pic , and a download ill do any edits you want around 10pm my time if you want.

ย 

zoomed in well look like its in you hand.

zoomed out well look like its in you item bar.

download If you like them : ).

ย 

sry for being late life sucks right now. I am reprogramming my whole mod,ย  I have an act test next Saturday, got to get my drivers license, and have I have my electronics associates certification to do as well.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Ok here we go, zoomed in pic, zoom in pic , and a download ill do any edits you want around 10pm my time if you want.

ย 

zoomed in well look like its in you hand.

zoomed out well look like its in you item bar.

download If you like them : ).

ย 

sry for being late life sucks right now. I am reprogramming my whole mod,ย  I have an act test next Saturday, got to get my drivers license, and have I have my electronics associates certification to do as well.

ย 

ย 

ย 

If your life is that bad, then I don't mind at all...

Secret:

ย 

I've taken the ACT, got a 30, but the math part is all Algebra 1 and Geometry. Not _too_ hard. The worst one is the Science test. Confusing graphs. Use the practice on their website.

ย 

And if you could make them, er, less realistic, more minecraft-y

And the gem could be a little pointier in spots... I've got ideas for these ones though... :)

So, what would happen if I did push that shiny red button over there? ... Really? ... Can I try it? ... Damn.

New Uncut Sunstone

ย 

Sry didn't get biomass chunks done yet this one took me an hour and half to do. I'll post the other one tomorrow mate :)

ย 

ย 

ย 

Thanks! :)

Now, I need moonstone ore and moondstone crystals (raw, and one that looks like the first sunstone crystal), as well as a mechaccelerator texture.

Thanks!

{mechaccelerator texture.} Elaborate

So , here what you asked for um I deleted biomass cunks so, ill have to remake it.

So , got the crystals the ore . uncut are 32bit the rest or 16bit.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

{mechaccelerator texture.} Elaborate

So , here what you asked for um I deleted biomass cunks so, ill have to remake it.

So , got the crystals the ore . uncut are 32bit the rest or 16bit.

ย 

ย 

ย 

Oh yeah! :D:D:D

• 9 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic