Hangcow's Texture Kiosk

TheCowGod

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, since I've decided Alpha v1.2 will be a content update, I need the following textured:

A Washer w/GUI

A new Villager (Mechanic/Electrician)

A Coin w/ blank and maybe a roll of coins

That about covers it, go crazy, and I could use the Washer textures first. If you can't go GUIs or mobs, let me know.

Take the Furnace GUI, make it a tiny bit bigger, replace the fire with suds, make it look like an actual Washer UI if you want, add a placeholder for a BC Liquid API bar... thingy.

sry, it took so long just finished the alpha for my mod and released it today xD. Anyways, did the GUI, Greenish gray Coin, buffed the looks of the washer and repackaged it , also repackage the coin as well just encase you liked it. Gave you the Mechanic as a zombie and a villager. I am not sure if the villager looks right; I couldn't spawn one to see . Like always in the spoiler below and edits are always welcome.

Washer GUI

WasherGUI.png

Greenish Gray Coin

Gcoinpmg.png

Zip download

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/73390638/Hawk%27s%20stuff.zip

Okay, since I've decided Alpha v1.2 will be a content update, I need the following textured:

A Washer w/GUI

A new Villager (Mechanic/Electrician)

A Coin w/ blank and maybe a roll of coins

That about covers it, go crazy, and I could use the Washer textures first. If you can't go GUIs or mobs, let me know.

Take the Furnace GUI, make it a tiny bit bigger, replace the fire with suds, make it look like an actual Washer UI if you want, add a placeholder for a BC Liquid API bar... thingy.

sry, it took so long just finished the alpha for my mod and released it today xD. Anyways, did the GUI, Greenish gray Coin, buffed the looks of the washer and repackaged it , also repackage the coin as well just encase you liked it. Gave you the Mechanic as a zombie and a villager. I am not sure if the villager looks right; I couldn't spawn one to see . Like always in the spoiler below and edits are always welcome.

Washer GUI

WasherGUI.png

Greenish Gray Coin

Gcoinpmg.png

Zip download

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/73390638/Hawk%27s%20stuff.zip

...I presume one of the two bars are for the BuildCraft liquid thing, right? Well, bad news: IIRC, the bar is much, much bigger. For an example, check out any of Forestry's machines, most of them use BC liquid.

Atrain, I should have your stuff to you by tomorrow of course later if edits are need. ObsequiousNewt, you might get your stuff tomorrow but expect it by the 25th around 5am Easter Stander Time.

Take your time!

So, what would happen if I did push that shiny red button over there? ... Really? ... Can I try it? ... Damn.

Hey, you're not *that* bad...

Have you _seen_ my textures? Ich. They're almost as bad as those of the mod I'm trying to replace.

Whats the mod youre trying to replace?

So, what would happen if I did push that shiny red button over there? ... Really? ... Can I try it? ... Damn.

Hey, you're not *that* bad...

Have you _seen_ my textures? Ich. They're almost as bad as those of the mod I'm trying to replace.

Whats the mod youre trying to replace?

Um, Forestry. Or so says Calclavia, but I agree.

Oh.

Duh.

sry, had to help  family members move; took 2 days. I well have all the textures out by tomorrow. I need to nap and shower first; then ill upload them. Hins the tomorrow thing. sry about the wait.

That well everyone's textures for clarification

sry, had to help  family members move; took 2 days. I well have all the textures out by tomorrow. I need to nap and shower first; then ill upload them. Hins the tomorrow thing. sry about the wait.

That well everyone's textures for clarification

Hey, no rush.

Ok, This week sucked anyways, here is you edited washer Gui. Took a look at forestry and it looks about that size.

Sry, about the wait.

WasherGUIEdit.png

Very fancy! :D

Ok, here the first two didn't see that request for the pulverizer tell now.

Can I get a picture of the Gui and maybe a thought of what you want.

Etcher.png

Etcher

BiomassGenerator.png

BiomassGenerator

Awesome, thanks!

The pulverizer is just an input slot and an output slot.

Can you make it more... machine-y?

ObsequiousNewt ; So, I had a lot more then this done but i just didn't like any of it. So, I trashed it and started over. I would really like to use a 32 bit temple. So, I can get more space and detail but that means you would need to make all your items 32bit or use this set as a separate page when coding. If you look at grapes you'll see i just don't have the room to do what I want. If your ok with this just say so. If not there well be a few of these that can't be done, like bananas, and grapes.

16bit copy so far

Fruit.png

Etcher.png

Etcher

BiomassGenerator.png

BiomassGenerator

Awesome, thanks!

Elaborate a bit .  ;)

Also, ill repage these to and get you a download link

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/73390638/Atrain%27s%20GUI%27s.zip

Etcher.png

Etcher

BiomassGenerator.png

BiomassGenerator

Awesome, thanks!

Elaborate a bit .  ;)

Also, ill repage these to and get you a download link

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/73390638/Atrain%27s%20GUI%27s.zip

OK

It's a crusher, basically.

Be creative.

Cow, thanks for the Washer GUI, but I have some bad news:

There's been a change of concept in the Washer, it'll now on occasion produce secondary ores.

So, a small list of tweaks I'd like you to make to the current Washer GUI:

Add 8 more output slots, in a 3x3 fashion.

Get rid of the sud fire... thing. I wasn't thinking straight when I asked for it.

Replace the progress bar with bubbles.

Add some artistic flare to the background if you want to, be creative.

Thank you, and you don't have to get it done right away.