Hangcow's Texture Kiosk

TheCowGod

OK , its downloaded solar array is the only useable texture as far as i can see so Ill center you sig as that. I plan to make a big array out of the arrays then take a picture with trees water and maybe lava and go from there.

WHAT!?!?!?

:(

No textures.... Gaah.

So, what would happen if I did push that shiny red button over there? ... Really? ... Can I try it? ... Damn.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK , its downloaded solar array is the only useable texture as far as i can see so Ill center you sig as that. I plan to make a big array out of the arrays then take a picture with trees water and maybe lava and go from there.

WHAT!?!?!?

:(

No textures.... Gaah.

no there's textures just the other ones look uncompleted , geo, hydro , wind are not completed so i have the 2 solar panels and the the biomass thing

I know but you have no real textures for wind, and hydro power. your geothermal has a texture but its gui doesn't work so it pointless. So, I have the 2 solar panels and the other thing with the working gui.

The geothermal generators don't have GUIs, you right click on them with water and lava buckets.

Wind and hydropower don't work.

where I am currently at on your sig, well I spent the past hour making a solar array. Here is the picture; I think I am going to use as the back round or something like that. Well see xD. sry for be slow about this.

work.png

Nice. Now just add in a scene with solar panels (regular ones) and the biomass Pulverizer, and I'm one happy camper! ;D

EDIT: The solar arrays just are high-power solar panels.

So, what would happen if I did push that shiny red button over there? ... Really? ... Can I try it? ... Damn.

It is a png, could always try an alpha-transparent background, perhaps with a glow around the alpha parts to make them more distinct perhaps?

ya I used a black dropshadow, but it basically the same thing just changes its transparency and adding a different color maybe dark green to make the lime green pop but; I want to see what color atrain wants the font first. That and I might change it to a gif  for size just encase he trys to use it on another fourm.

It is a png, could always try an alpha-transparent background, perhaps with a glow around the alpha parts to make them more distinct perhaps?

ya I used a black dropshadow, but it basically the same thing just changes its transparency and adding a different color maybe dark green to make the lime green pop but; I want to see what color atrain wants the font first. That and I might change it to a gif  for size just encase he trys to use it on another fourm.

I like it, maybe have the buildings (if that's what they are) have lights in thier windows.

If they're not, I like blue and dark green.

I like it, maybe have the buildings (if that's what they are) have lights in thier windows.

ok I well try both well see how it turns out.

ok I well try both well see how it turns out.

Sounds good to me! :D

So, here is dark green with overloads suggestion with the font be backdroped with teal ( green and blue mixed ) plus it has a dropshadow of dark green of 80% transparency. The whole picture is  84% transparent so the websites background can shine though and I had to sharpen the picture to null out the degrading effect. I kind of like it it was a good suggestion overlord. Also, the buildings don't have windows and I think trying to add then would just though off the picture but i can try if you want . 

OCW.png

Overload's suggestion ( I like it because it gives it a black in white fell while still holding color)

p.s. I thing Black in Whit is the shit just saying

CurrentWork2.png

but just encase you don't like it here is the green versions before i messed with it : )

Atrain your just the coolest person on this forum it was a honor to do you sig xD

No offensive overload ( overmind) hope you don't mind that bad game humor : )

you, just seem to be a wise person just atrain is so fun xD

I'm fun?

I wasn't aware of that.

Give funniest person to Hawk, though. He has the right exception for everything.

Atrain your just the coolest person on this forum it was a honor to do you sig xD

No offensive overload ( overmind) hope you don't mind that bad game humor : )

you, just seem to be a wise person just atrain is so fun xD

I'm fun?

I wasn't aware of that.

Give funniest person to Hawk, though. He has the right exception for everything.

Yeah, I should really be ported over to C++.

@TheCowGod: I could use another texture or two, the details of which have been spoiled, since the new feature is a surprise.

Okay, so, I could use some more textures for Hawk's Machinery.

This time, I'm going to make pads that will increase your speed or bounce you, depending on the pad. They will require electricity, and I need textures for them.

Feel free to design the pads any way you like, but I would prefer if the bounce pad's texture had blue in it, and the speed pad's texture had orange in it. This is both a Portal 2 reference, and blue and orange are extremely distinguishable from one another.

blocks.png.32a07e4854d03dd3d58d2602a8effdb0.png