Override return of a bucket when crafting

Vulpyne

Hi, I'm trying to use a bucket of water in a recipe but as well the crafted item being produced, an empty bucket is returned to the player's inventory. Is there some way to stop this from happening?

I've tried searching, the only result I can find is an unanswered post from 6 months ago on this forum :/ And I've tried looking through the code but to no avail. Even if I had somewhere to start I could actually try things but I have no idea, or is it I'm just blindly walking by an obvious solution? Well, if that's the case then I apologise haha

Hello, the code responsible for this is located at SlotCrafting.onPickupFromSlot (at least in 1.5). I don't think it's possible without modifying the method (probably via ASM). I was looking how to solve this as well, but I was too lazy to write another ASM hook so I rather added an empty bucket to a recipe (so one bucket is consumed and one returned).

mnn.getNativeLang() != English

If I helped you please click on the "thank you" button.

you can do it when making a recipe like i did here

GameRegistry.addShapelessRecipe(new ItemStack(pdust), 
	new ItemStack(Medieval.pbag.setContainerItem(Medieval.bag)));

so what says here that when i get the item pdust and  will make pbag into a container which will return a pdust and a bag

I like helping people because i was also in a same problem and i do not like unfinished work, so a thank you will be enough for the people im helping and a thank you to the people that helped me :)

You've got it the wrong way round haha, I want to stop the return of a bucket when placing a bucket of water in the recipe

but since i am so nice i looked for a way made codes and got to a simple one :/ took time to understand but it was because it was to simple lol...

so in the recipe item.bucketwater just add

.setContainerItem(null)

so it should look like this

'w', Item.bucketWater.setContainerItem(null),

I like helping people because i was also in a same problem and i do not like unfinished work, so a thank you will be enough for the people im helping and a thank you to the people that helped me :)

'w', Item.bucketWater.setContainerItem(null),

I have a feeling that this ^ will break all crafting recipes with bucket of water - IMO all recipes will never return a bucket when using a bucket with water.

yeah, it could work. too bad that almost all auto-crafters will return the bucket :( (they don't call crafting handlers).

well first of all there is no recipe that uses waterbuckets and secondly  you are right about the return buckets on other recipes

i also tried that on one the bucket doesnt return and the other does but if you do that it doesnt work. it will return it even with null

even so it still works and if you dont want what i used its ok i tried helping u.u

Sorry been away the past few days,

@ralphyrafa - I appreciate the help :) It's just that I'd prefer not to edit those classes incase, for example, another mod used water in one their recipes. Besides, I might require water buckets to work normally in crafting later on.

@diesieben07 - I'm pretty new to this so I'm not exactly sure of what that would involve but I'll look into it, it's a shame what mnm pointed out, that auto-crafters ignore crafting handlers :/ In the end I might just have to add an empty bucket to the recipe.

Only one properly working crafting "machine" I found so far is from Immibis - mod tubestuff - "Automatic Crafting Table MkII". (Other mods - MFR, BC, TE, Forestry and AE doesn't support crafting handler and/or custom recipes. Last time I checked it, it was on 1.5.2 so something might have changed.)

Using ICraftingHandler is quite simple, you just create a class implementing that interface and register it on mod load - GameRegistry.registerCraftingHandler. Then in "onCrafting" method of your new class you check if it's your recipe and remove the bucket.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • LINK DAFTAR AKUN GACOR VVIP BAMBUHOKI88 LINK LOGIN RESMI BAMBUHOKI88   LINK KLAIM BONUS 100% BAMBUHOKI88 BAMBUHOKI88 Merupakan Pilihan Terbaik Situs Slot Bank Bca Yang Gampang Menang Maxwin Dan Jackpot Besar Dengan Deposit Bank Bca Yang Online 24Jam Auto Dapat Wd Gede.  
    • So I've been trying to make an mob that can have multiple textures, and the mob has the Witch model, and I can put a texture on it but I don't know how to make it spawn with a random texture. I tried searching through mobs that have multiple textures like the fox, rabbit, and stuff but I wasn't able to find out how to do it and I kept getting errors when i tried compiling: error: method createKey in class net.minecraft.network.datasync.EntityDataManager cannot be applied to given types; private static final DataParameter<Integer> ALCHEMIST_TYPE = EntityDataManager.createKey(AlchemistEntity.class, DataSerializers.VARINT); ^ required: java.lang.Class<? extends net.minecraft.entity.Entity>,net.minecraft.network.datasync.IDataSerializer<T> found: java.lang.Class<net.newblocks.entity.AlchemistEntity>,net.minecraft.network.datasync.IDataSerializer<java.lang.Integer> reason: cannot infer type-variable(s) T (argument mismatch; java.lang.Class<net.newblocks.entity.AlchemistEntity> cannot be converted to java.lang.Class<? extends net.minecraft.entity.Entity>) 1 error   And sorry there isn't much info, this was the only error that appears when I tried to copy the same thing from one of those mobs with multiple textures (plus imports). I already tried searching on the site and didn't find much. I can provide more info if needed
    • I'm trying to play Minecraft 1.20.4 on Forge using mods, but when Minecraft loads, it says there are non-Forge mods, whereas they are Forge mods. This problem is happening in Forge version 1.20.4 - 49.0.46. I am only able to play with all mods in Forge version 1.20.4 - 49.0.43.
    • I had the same issue. The only thing I could do is to remove parchment mappings entirely from config files and replace config files from the MDK: 1. replace build.gradle from MDK 2. restore official mapping in build.properties 3. replace src\main\resources\META-INF\mods.toml from MDK sample.
    • ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- I sent a error report i just cant understand it, the game as been running fine intill today i loaded it https://pastebin.com/gWVFh4Fe   WARNING: coremods are present:   ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.3.jar)   PatchingFixRtmCorePlugin (fixRtm-2.0.28.jar)   IELoadingPlugin (ImmersiveEngineering-core-0.12-98.jar)   FixRtmCorePlugin (fixRtm-2.0.28.jar)   JarInJarLoaderCoreMod (fixRtm-2.0.28.jar)   BetterFoliageLoader (BetterFoliage-MC1.12-2.3.2.jar)   SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.9.jar)   OpenModsCorePlugin (OpenModsLib-1.12.2-0.12.2.jar)   MalisisCorePlugin (MalisisCore-1.12.2.jar)   ObfuscatePlugin (obfuscate-0.4.2-1.12.2.jar)   CTMCorePlugin (CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31.jar)   HookingFixRtmCorePlugin (fixRtm-2.0.28.jar) Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge // Hey, that tickles! Hehehe! Time: 4/19/24 4:05 PM Description: Updating screen events java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to check session lock, aborting     at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveHandler.func_75766_h(SaveHandler.java:76)     at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveHandler.<init>(SaveHandler.java:54)     at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilSaveHandler.<init>(AnvilSaveHandler.java:18)     at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilSaveConverter.func_75804_a(SourceFile:84)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71371_a(Minecraft.java:2346)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.tryLoadExistingWorld(FMLClientHandler.java:734)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.func_186777_e(GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.java:249)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.func_186774_a(GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.java:199)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.func_148278_a(GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.java:163)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiListExtended.func_148179_a(SourceFile:41)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiWorldSelection.func_73864_a(SourceFile:117)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146274_d(GuiScreen.java:533)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiWorldSelection.func_146274_d(SourceFile:49)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146269_k(GuiScreen.java:501)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1759)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1098)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:398)     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Client thread Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveHandler.func_75766_h(SaveHandler.java:76)     at net.minecraft.world.storage.SaveHandler.<init>(SaveHandler.java:54)     at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilSaveHandler.<init>(AnvilSaveHandler.java:18)     at net.minecraft.world.chunk.storage.AnvilSaveConverter.func_75804_a(SourceFile:84)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71371_a(Minecraft.java:2346)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.tryLoadExistingWorld(FMLClientHandler.java:734)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.func_186777_e(GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.java:249)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.func_186774_a(GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.java:199)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.func_148278_a(GuiListWorldSelectionEntry.java:163)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiListExtended.func_148179_a(SourceFile:41)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiWorldSelection.func_73864_a(SourceFile:117)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146274_d(GuiScreen.java:533)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiWorldSelection.func_146274_d(SourceFile:49)     at net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiScreen.func_146269_k(GuiScreen.java:501) -- Affected screen -- Details:     Screen name: net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiWorldSelection Stacktrace:     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71407_l(Minecraft.java:1759)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:1098)     at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:398)     at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.12.2     Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0     Java Version: 1.8.0_51, Oracle Corporation     Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation     Memory: 5013709368 bytes (4781 MB) / 11274289152 bytes (10752 MB) up to 12884901888 bytes (12288 MB)     JVM Flags: 8 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx12G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M     IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0     FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2859 Optifine OptiFine_1.12.2_HD_U_G5 99 mods loaded, 99 mods active     States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored     | State  | ID                          | Version               | Source                                            | Signature                                |     |:------ |:--------------------------- |:--------------------- |:------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |     | LCHIJA | minecraft                   | 1.12.2                | minecraft.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mcp                         | 9.42                  | minecraft.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | FML                         | 8.0.99.99             | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2859.jar                     | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LCHIJA | forge                       | 14.23.5.2859          | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2859.jar                     | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LCHIJA | openmodscore                | 0.12.2                | minecraft.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | obfuscate                   | 0.4.2                 | minecraft.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | securitycraft               | v1.9.9                | [1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.9.jar                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mts                         | 22.14.2               | Immersive Vehicles-1.12.2-22.14.2.jar             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mtsaircooled                | 1.0.1                 | Air-Cooled Pack [MTS] 1.10.2-14.0.0-1.0.1.jar     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | codechickenlib              | 3.2.3.358             | CodeChickenLib-1.12.2-3.2.3.358-universal.jar     | f1850c39b2516232a2108a7bd84d1cb5df93b261 |     | LCHIJA | ancientwarfare              | 1.12.2-2.7.0.1038     | ancientwarfare-1.12.2-2.7.0.1038.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | redstoneflux                | 2.1.1                 | RedstoneFlux-1.12-2.1.1.1-universal.jar           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ancientwarfareautomation    | 1.12.2-2.7.0.1038     | ancientwarfare-1.12.2-2.7.0.1038.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ancientwarfarenpc           | 1.12.2-2.7.0.1038     | ancientwarfare-1.12.2-2.7.0.1038.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ancientwarfarestructure     | 1.12.2-2.7.0.1038     | ancientwarfare-1.12.2-2.7.0.1038.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ancientwarfarevehicle       | 1.12.2-2.7.0.1038     | ancientwarfare-1.12.2-2.7.0.1038.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | craftstudioapi              | 1.0.0                 | CraftStudio-1.0.0.93-mc1.12-alpha.jar             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | animania                    | 2.0.3.28              | animania-1.12.2-base-2.0.3.28.jar                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | architecturecraft           | @VERSION@             | architecturecraft-1.12-3.108.jar                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | betteranimationscollection2 | 1.0.2                 | BetterAnimationsCollection2-v1.0.2-1.12.2.jar     | 12d137bcc36051a1c2c8ea7211cfc1da1c6e9dea |     | LCHIJA | forgelin                    | 1.8.3                 | Forgelin-1.8.3.jar                                | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | betterfoliage               | 2.3.1                 | BetterFoliage-MC1.12-2.3.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | bibliocraft                 | 2.4.6                 | BiblioCraft[v2.4.6][MC1.12.2].jar                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | biomestaff                  | 1.0.0                 | BiomeStaff-1.12.2-1.0.0.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | blockcraftery               | 1.12.2-1.3.1          | blockcraftery-1.12.2-1.3.1.jar                    | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | bookshelf                   | 2.3.590               | Bookshelf-1.12.2-2.3.590.jar                      | d476d1b22b218a10d845928d1665d45fce301b27 |     | LCHIJA | bookworm                    | 1.12.2-2.5.2.1        | Bookworm-Library-Mod-1.12.2.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | brandonscore                | 2.4.20                | BrandonsCore-1.12.2-2.4.20.162-universal.jar      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | bspkrscore                  | 8.0.0                 | BspkrsCore-1.12.2.jar                             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | carpentersblocks            | 3.4.0-poc.6           | Carpenters-Blocks-v3.4.0-poc.6-MC-1.12.2.jar      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ctm                         | MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31     | CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | jei                         | 4.16.1.1012           | jei_1.12.2-4.16.1.1012.jar                        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | chisel                      | MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45     | Chisel-Mod-1.12.2.jar                             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | chiselsandbits              | 14.33                 | chiselsandbits-14.33.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | customspawner               | 3.11.4                | CustomMobSpawner-3.11.5.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | customsignposts             | 1.0                   | customsignposts-1.12.2-1.0.1.jar                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ptrmodellib                 | 1.0.5                 | PTRLib-1.0.5.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | props                       | 2.6.3.7               | Decocraft-2.6.3.7_1.12.2.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mocreatures                 | 12.0.5                | DrZharks MoCreatures Mod-12.0.5.jar               | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | engineersdecor              | 1.1.5                 | engineersdecor-1.12.2-1.1.5.jar                   | ed58ed655893ced6280650866985abcae2bf7559 |     | LCHIJA | exoticbirds                 | 1.0                   | Exotic Birds 1.12.2-3.2.0.jar                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | unuparts                    | 6.5.0                 | UNU Parts Pack [MTS] 1.12.2-22.13.0-6.5.0.jar     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | unuverse                    | 2.0.0                 | ExpandedUNUversePack[MTS]1.12.2-19.15.5-2.0.0.jar | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | fairylights                 | 2.1.10                | fairylights-2.2.0-1.12.2.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | fcl                         | 1.12.82               | FCL-1.12.82c.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | net/fexcraft/lib/frl        | 1.2                   | FCL-1.12.82c.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | net/fexcraft/lib/tmt        | 1.15                  | FCL-1.12.82c.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | famm                        | 3.4.0                 | Fexs-Alphabet-and-More-Mod-Forge-1.12.2.jar       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | forgemultipartcbe           | 2.6.2.83              | ForgeMultipart-1.12.2-2.6.2.83-universal.jar      | f1850c39b2516232a2108a7bd84d1cb5df93b261 |     | LCHIJA | microblockcbe               | 2.6.2.83              | ForgeMultipart-1.12.2-2.6.2.83-universal.jar      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | minecraftmultipartcbe       | 2.6.2.83              | ForgeMultipart-1.12.2-2.6.2.83-universal.jar      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | funkylocomotion             | 1.0                   | funky-locomotion-1.12.2-1.1.2.jar                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | furenikusroads              | 1.2.5                 | Furenikus_Roads-1.2.5.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | cfm                         | 6.3.0                 | furniture-6.3.2-1.12.2.jar                        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | waila                       | 1.8.22                | Hwyla-1.8.22-B37_1.12.jar                         | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | trackapi                    | 1.2                   | TrackAPI-1.2.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | universalmodcore            | 1.2.1                 | UniversalModCore-1.12.2-forge-1.2.1.jar           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | immersiverailroading        | 1.10.0                | ImmersiveRailroading-1.12.2-forge-1.10.0.jar      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | journeymap                  | 1.12.2-5.7.1p2        | journeymap-1.12.2-5.7.1p2.jar                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | zawa                        | 1.12.2-2.1.3          | zawa-1.12.2-2.1.3.jar                             | 3ee471ded1bba54aa82f4f5ca5ca82dd67b8ef42 |     | LCHIJA | lilcritters                 | 1.12.2-1.1.0.0        | Lil-Critters-Mod-Forge-1.12.2.jar                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | malisiscore                 | 1.12.2-6.5.1-SNAPSHOT | MalisisCore-1.12.2.jar                            | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | malisisdoors                | 1.12.2-7.3.0          | MalisisDoors-Mod-1.12.2.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mcwbridges                  | 1.0.6                 | mcw-bridges-1.0.6b-mc1.12.2.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mcwfences                   | 1.0.0                 | mcw-fences-1.0.0-mc1.12.2.jar                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mcwroofs                    | 1.0.2                 | mcw-roofs-1.0.2-mc1.12.2.jar                      | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | moon-core                   | 7.0                   | Moons-Core-Forge-1.12.2.jar                       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mrtjpcore                   | 2.1.4.43              | MrTJPCore-1.12.2-2.1.4.43-universal.jar           | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | railcraft                   | 12.0.0                | railcraft-12.0.0.jar                              | a0c255ac501b2749537d5824bb0f0588bf0320fa |     | LCHIJA | mtr                         | 3.0.0                 | MTR-1.12.2-alpha-test-0.0.1.jar                   | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | kadwinjpvehicles            | 2.0.0                 | MTS_Kadwin_JP_Vehicles_Pack_4.1.jar               | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | ngtlib                      | 2.4.21                | NGTLib2.4.21-38_forge-1.12.2-14.23.2.2611.jar     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectintelligence         | 1.0.9                 | ProjectIntelligence-1.12.2-1.0.9.28-universal.jar | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | nei                         | 2.4.3                 | NotEnoughItems-1.12.2-2.4.3.245-universal.jar     | f1850c39b2516232a2108a7bd84d1cb5df93b261 |     | LCHIJA | oe                          | 1.0.7                 | OceanicExpanse-1.0.7.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | openmods                    | 0.12.2                | OpenModsLib-1.12.2-0.12.2.jar                     | d2a9a8e8440196e26a268d1f3ddc01b2e9c572a5 |     | LCHIJA | openblocks                  | 1.8.1                 | OpenBlocks-1.12.2-1.8.1.jar                       | d2a9a8e8440196e26a268d1f3ddc01b2e9c572a5 |     | LCHIJA | placeableitems              | 3.3                   | placeableitems-3.3.jar                            | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-core             | 4.9.4.120             | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-Base.jar              | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-integration      | 4.9.4.120             | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-integration.jar       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-transmission     | 4.9.4.120             | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-integration.jar       | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-illumination     | 4.9.4.120             | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-lighting.jar          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-expansion        | 4.9.4.120             | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-mechanical.jar        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-relocation       | 4.9.4.120             | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-mechanical.jar        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | projectred-transportation   | 4.9.4.120             | ProjectRed-1.12.2-4.9.4.120-mechanical.jar        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | rtm                         | 2.4.24                | RTM2.4.24-43_forge-1.12.2-14.23.2.2611.jar        | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | trafficcontrol              | 1.1.1                 | trafficcontrol-1.1.1.jar                          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | travelersbackpack           | 1.0.35                | TravelersBackpack-1.12.2-1.0.35.jar               | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | iv_tpp                      | 2.22.0                | Trin Parts Pack-1.12.2-2.23.1.jar                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | unucivil                    | 6.3.0                 | UNU Civilian Pack [MTS] 1.12.2-22.13.0-6.3.0.jar  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | vehicle                     | 0.44.1                | vehicle-mod-0.44.1-1.12.2.jar                     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | wawla                       | 2.6.275               | Wawla-1.12.2-2.6.275.jar                          | d476d1b22b218a10d845928d1665d45fce301b27 |     | LCHIJA | worldedit                   | 6.1.10                | worldedit-forge-mc1.12.2-6.1.10-dist.jar          | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | worldstatecheckpoints       | 1.12.2.1.2.1          | WorldStateCheckpoints-client-1.12.2.1.2.1.jar     | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | wrcbe                       | 2.3.2                 | WR-CBE-1.12.2-2.3.2.33-universal.jar              | f1850c39b2516232a2108a7bd84d1cb5df93b261 |     | LCHIJA | zoocraftdiscoveries         | 1.0                   | Zoocraft+Discoveries+1.12.2-1.3.0.jar             | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | immersiveengineering        | 0.12-98               | ImmersiveEngineering-0.12-98.jar                  | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | fix-rtm                     | 2.0.28                | fixRtm-2.0.28.jar                                 | None                                     |     | LCHIJA | mysticallib                 | 1.12.2-1.13.0         | mysticallib-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar                     | None                                     |     Loaded coremods (and transformers): ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.3.jar)   PatchingFixRtmCorePlugin (fixRtm-2.0.28.jar)   com.anatawa12.fixRtm.asm.patching.PatchApplier IELoadingPlugin (ImmersiveEngineering-core-0.12-98.jar)   blusunrize.immersiveengineering.common.asm.IEClassTransformer FixRtmCorePlugin (fixRtm-2.0.28.jar)   JarInJarLoaderCoreMod (fixRtm-2.0.28.jar)   com.anatawa12.fixRtm.jarInJar.JarInJarPatcher BetterFoliageLoader (BetterFoliage-MC1.12-2.3.2.jar)   mods.betterfoliage.loader.BetterFoliageTransformer SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.9.jar)   OpenModsCorePlugin (OpenModsLib-1.12.2-0.12.2.jar)   openmods.core.OpenModsClassTransformer MalisisCorePlugin (MalisisCore-1.12.2.jar)   ObfuscatePlugin (obfuscate-0.4.2-1.12.2.jar)   com.mrcrayfish.obfuscate.asm.ObfuscateTransformer CTMCorePlugin (CTM-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.31.jar)   team.chisel.ctm.client.asm.CTMTransformer HookingFixRtmCorePlugin (fixRtm-2.0.28.jar)   com.anatawa12.fixRtm.asm.hooking.HookingTransformer     GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 551.86' Renderer: 'NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070/PCIe/SSE2'     OpenModsLib class transformers: [llama_null_fix:FINISHED],[horse_base_null_fix:FINISHED],[pre_world_render_hook:FINISHED],[player_render_hook:FINISHED],[horse_null_fix:FINISHED]     RTM Model Status: Initialized 1048 models, Using 0 models     I = Initialized, C = Constructed, SMP = SMP includeds     | model pack                                      | all | I | C   | SMP |     |:----------------------------------------------- |:--- |:- |:--- |:--- |     | mods\ModelPack_Nak_5_Structure_240313.zip       | 458 | 0 | 458 | 0   |     | mods\RTM2.4.24-43_forge-1.12.2-14.23.2.2611.jar | 281 | 0 | 281 | 0   |     | mods\rtm_Saracalias Pack v0.2.01.zip            | 309 | 0 | 309 | 0   |     Launched Version: 1.12.2-forge-14.23.5.2859     LWJGL: 2.9.4     OpenGL: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.6.0 NVIDIA 551.86, NVIDIA Corporation     GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing. Using GL 1.3 texture combiners. Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported. Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported. VBOs are available because OpenGL 1.5 is supported.     Using VBOs: Yes     Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'     Type: Client (map_client.txt)     Resource Packs: NickMiner69V2.zip, MPT-4.zip, feldbahnpackv1-3.zip, G_P_Narrow_Gauge_Texel_Pack_V1.0.3.zip     Current Language: English (US)     Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)     CPU: 8x Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz     OptiFine Version: OptiFine_1.12.2_HD_U_G5     OptiFine Build: 20210124-142939     Render Distance Chunks: 12     Mipmaps: 4     Anisotropic Filtering: 1     Antialiasing: 0     Multitexture: false     Shaders: null     OpenGlVersion: 4.6.0 NVIDIA 551.86     OpenGlRenderer: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070/PCIe/SSE2     OpenGlVendor: NVIDIA Corporation     CpuCount: 8
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.