I can't get Forge to work for 1.5.2

B

Hello guys. I am trying to play with a few mods, not all of them are in 1.6 yet so I'm trying to use 1.5.2. My problem is forge, I go to my versions folder, copy the 1.5.2 folder and rename it "Forge". I also rename the .jar and ,json files and the thingy inside the .json. Then, I drag all of the contents of the forge 1.5.2 recommended build into the .jar and go into the META-INF folder. Inside the META-INF folder, I delete the two "MOJANG" files. When I boot up minecraft, I have the profile set to "release Forge" and when I hit "play" forge starts loading. After the Mojang screen, I get this error:

http://gyazo.com/1257df9a7a71e38bc004d108278221e6

so... can I not use 1.5.2 forge anymore? I don't understand what I did wrong. I tried using the latest 1.5.2 version of Forge and the Recommended one, both gave me this error. I also tried using the old launcher, and still got this error. If you need my forge logs to solve the problem, I can provide it.

EDIT: OK, I figured it out. For some reason forge wanted to read my "mods" folder which was for forge 1.6.2