Please help putting forge on my server.

Hello, for the past 4 days i have been looking all over the net trying to find out how to put forge on my server. The server i am running is from aim2game and so this is not something i will be running off my computer. I have seen many ways to add it so you can play it off your computer but not a one where you add it to a server off site. i have changed the .jar for the server like everyone says and i do not get a mod folder like everyone says i should. Not sur eif im doing something wrong or what. I do know the mods are loaded on my computer because i can play single player and they are there just not on my server. any help would be great. feel free to point and laugh i dont mind, i just would like some help with my problem.

i guess, this is over my head, i cant just use the installer to add it to my server since i have to use the web to add file to my server since its off site. This is not something i can just use the .jar and run a server off my computer this is a server i rent and do not run off my computer. The page doesnt say anything about adding the files to an off site location, from what i read its just telling you how to do it if your running a server from your pc.

Run the installer for the server locally

Upload the folder that it creates to the host..

No jars need editing, just need to run the correct jar.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon