using threads for world gen

endershadow

One of my structures causes the game to lag while it's being generated, and I was wondering if anyone knows how I can put it in a seperate thread to reduce the lag caused during structure generation. I just need to know how I would get the structure to generate in the new thread. I already have a class sort of set up. Here's what I have so far.

https://github.com/code-lyoko-modding/CodeLyokoMod/blob/master/matt/lyoko/lib/TowerGenThread.java

I suck at threading so I'm probably not much help, but to create a new thread do you not just call

(new Thread(Runnable runnable)).start()

at the point in the game loop where you want the thread to start?

this causes the run method to be called in your Runnable class, so form there call your methods to generate the structure

given you pass it an object instance of the runnable class, can you not pass the required variables through the constructor for that then use them in the generation methods? I will repeat that I suck with threading and you will probably have to be careful with de-synchronizing the world variable (so two different ones exist as one was changed in the thread and the other remained the same) but I can't think how to fix this (lots of synchronization at points possibly???) I'll look into how to fix that in a bit

I'm probably being as useless as a... well.... as s sleep deprived me...

you did all i was just typing, looks like my knowledge isn't as bad as I thought it was :D

I'll look through your classes, but I probably won't be to much use in this state... why is England so hot all of a sudden???

hey there, i do have some thread knowledge and i think i might be able to help you. since youre asking the qestion youre obviously not a noob soooo i wont go into deep details.

but basicly youre gonna want your world generator to create more then 1 thread, because if you only create 1 youre not solving the problem at all (feel free to ask why you need more then 1)

basicly each thread will have to do 1/number of thread  of your structure

aka, if your structure is 50 block long (doesnt matter how much width and height) and you have 5 thread, thread 1 will do from 0-9, T2 from 10-19 etc

so make some class extends Runnable or even thread, make the constructor of this thread have a reference to the world, the starting location of the structure, the structure youre trying to do and which part of it the thread is suppose to construct.

also include a reference to the thread that started the threads (aka the world generator )

once thats all setup, in the world generator starts/run all thread and wait for them to complete. 

it is important to note that minecraft is single threaded and it is a huge problem. so i suggest that even before starting to work on this. make a program an try to understand how thread works and specificly what are the functions Object.wait and Object.notify are doing (btw you know that every class that doesnt extends something specificly by default extends Object right ? so every object has the methods wait and notify)

sry if my explanation is shitty but ive written all this on a phone

fell free to pm me

how to debug 101:http://www.minecraftforge.net/wiki/Debug_101

-hydroflame, author of the forge revolution-

round 2 (this "keyboard is painfull)

ok so in the case that you are using only 1 thread, basicly this would happen.

the minecraft thread creates a new thread, calls this thread and wait til its done... basicly while the main thread is waiting you got only 1 thread running, you didnt solve anything because overall, theres 1 thread doing nothing, 1 working. its the same as just having 1 thread doing all the work

in the case of creating 2 thread, you have the main thread waiting but 2 thread creating the structure

this is when you start gaining power

if you've actually read about wait and notify and dont understand them heres another solution

have the main thread create and start all thread and then have the main thread do something like this

for(all my thread){

while(!thread.isDoneGenerating()){}

}

make sure the custom thread set a boolean value to true tgat will be returned by isDoneGenerating when they are done generating their part

basicly if it takes 5 sec (its just an overkill example) to generate the structure, they should all finish at the same time. so the mc server thread will do the first "while" a lot but then the next while might not even make it in once

if thats still not clear tell me

and sorry for the shitty typing/typos/explanation, coding on a phone is horrible

let me see if I can understand this. you want me to make a bunch of threads with the default boolean value to false. then you want me to iterate through them all and while they're not finished, you want me to do something? I'm still kind of confused. if you have a skype it might be easier to talk through there.

nope all good i got a computer ill be albe to make complete answers

ok so basicly your code to generate the world will look like this

public void idontknowthename(arguments){
//code
StructureGeneratorThread[] threads = new StructureGeneratorThread[5];
for(int i = 0; i < threads.length; i++){
threads[i] = new StructureGeneratorThread(/*argument to give to have all information */ world, structureToGenerate, startIndex, endIndex);
}

for(StructureGeneratorThread thread : threads){//do you know about this way of writing for loops ? if not its just going to iterate through the list
thread.start();
}

for(StructureGeneratorThread thread : threads){
while(!thread.isDone()){}
}
//more code
}

public class StructureGeneratorThread extends Thread{
boolean isDone = false;
public StructureGeneratorThread(/*the args showed earlier*/){
blah blah save all the args
}

public void run(){//this method will be automaticly called when start() is called
//here you generate the structure from startIndex to endIndex, aka thread 1 from 0-9, 2 from 10-19 etc if its 5 thread for a 50 block wide structure

isDone = true;
}

public boolean isDone(){ return isDone;}
}

so heres how to read this code

when youll start generating the structure, the server thread creates X "sub threads" each of those will be responsible to generate 1/X of the structure. (pick any axis and keep it as the "seperatable axis" exemple if you have a 10x20x30 structure, and you chose the x axis, the threads will generate from 1x20x30 to 5x20x30 and 6x20x30 to 10x20x30 (this is for 2 threads,  x threads= x subdivision) now the first loop creates all the threads and tell them which part they are responsible for

the 2nd loops starts all the thread, after the 2nd loop is done executing all the threads will be generating the structure

since they're all running in parallel the event log from this could look like this:

situation 2 thread generating a 2x2x2

thread1: generated 1, 1, 1

thread2: generated 2, 1, 1

thread1: generated 1, 1, 2

thread2: generated 2, 1, 2

thread1: generated 1, 2, 1

thread2: generated 2, 2, 1

thread1: generated 1, 2, 2

thread2: generated 2, 2, 2

optionnal note: since they are running in parallel this could be happening in ANY order (for some reason is it possible that the 2nd thread will generate more slowly but GENERALLY i should be pretty "symmetrical" )

so after the 2nd loop they're all generating and thats great, but how do we know its done? this is what the third loop is for

you see, at the end of the "run" method theres a isDone = true

meaning when the thread is done generating its own part of the structure itll set the boolean to true and the function isDone will now return true

the 3r loop basicly goes through each thread and wait til they are done generating

since this is happening in parrallel this SHOULD happen all at the same time

so the 3rd loop might wait 50 iteration of the while for the 1st loop to be done, but when itll be done all the other threads should ALSO be done, meaning it might not even enter then once !

was that better ?

the minecraft thread creates a new thread, calls this thread and wait til its done... basicly while the main thread is waiting you got only 1 thread running, you didnt solve anything because overall, theres 1 thread doing nothing, 1 working. its the same as just having 1 thread doing all the work

sorry for hijacking this thread (no pun intended), but @hydroflame, wouldn't there be two threads running if you create a new thread (the main mc thread and the new one you created)? correct me if i'm wrong, but wouldn't the main mc thread continue running whether or not the new one's finished (it's a new separate thread after all)?

hijacking this thread

i loled

wouldn't there be two threads running if you create a new thread (the main mc thread and the new one you created)?

you are absolutelly right there will be 2 thread running BUT the thin is the server thread cannot continue its work until the generation is finished. saying that it can continue it works (like continue to generate the caves n everything) would mean that from anywhere in the code you can receive the "is finished" message from the generating threads.

technicly... it could be possible that the generating threads (GT) would NOT in ANY way communicate with the main thread other then by the method that creates then

this "technique" would imply that the threads have "queue" of structure to generate and whenever the world gen wants to generate a structure he simply queues it to the least filled queue

the code would ressemble this

public class TowerGen implements IWorldGen{

private TowerGenThread[] threads;

public TowerGen(){

threads = new TowerGenThread[5];

}

public void generateTower(){

//code to decide where/if to put a tower

//find tower with least ammount of queued tower

//add tower to that thread

//more code if you want

}

}

public class TowerGenThread extends Thread{

private Queue towerToGen = new IDontKnowTheExactClassName();

public int getQueueSize(){

return towerToGen.size();

}

public void addToQueue(/*args that describe the location*/){

towerToGen.add(the args, either an object or wtv);

}

public void run(){

while(true){

if(towerToGen.hasNext()){//or wtv the name to check if theres an object in the queue

//code to generate the tower

}

}

}

bascily this would also work, BUT you might find yourself in situation where a particular chunk isnt loaded because it took so much time that the player leaved the general area where the tower was supposed to be generated

both design have advantage and disadvantage

the first one keep the main idea of "single thread" because the server doesnt continue until its done but will be useless if the structures are very small

if the structure are numerous but small in size the 2nd design MAY be a better solution.

ExecutorService exe = Executors.newCachedThreadPool();
exe.execute(new MyWorldGenThread(params));

That will run alongside the main thread. I just tested it with one of my mods by executing the Runnable using the service. By printing a line at the start of the run() method, and then another during a loop, and then placing a line after the exe.execute() invocation, you will see something like this:

The thread has started

Test 1

Test 2

This should show after the thread has started

Test 3

Test 4

Test 5

This should help you run a world gen thread alongside the main thread.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • Hey, Me and my friends decided to start up a Server with "a few" mods, the last few days everything went well we used all the items we wanted. Now our Game crashes the moment we touch a Lava Bucket inside our Inventory. It just instantly closes and gives me an "Alc Cleanup"  Crash screen (Using GDLauncher). I honestly dont have a clue how to resolve this error. If anyone could help id really appreciate it, I speak German and Englisch so you can choose whatever you speak more fluently. Thanks in Advance. Plus I dont know how to link my Crash Report help for that would be nice too whoops
    • I hosted a minecraft server and I modded it, and there is always an error on the console which closes the server. If someone knows how to repair it, it would be amazing. Thank you. I paste the crash report down here: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- WARNING: coremods are present:   llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)   AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)   CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)   SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)   ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)   midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar) Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge // There are four lights! Time: 3/28/24 12:17 PM Description: Exception in server tick loop net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:89)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:612)     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor10.invoke(Unknown Source)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:136)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:595)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:98)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:333)     at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:125)     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:486)     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750) Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2902)     at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1615)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.register(EventBus.java:82)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:82)     ... 31 more Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:418)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351)     ... 37 more Caused by: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerException: Exception in class transformer net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer@4e558728 from coremod FMLCorePlugin     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:260)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)     ... 39 more Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bsb for invalid side SERVER     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:62)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:256)     ... 41 more A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.12.2     Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 5.10.0-28-cloud-amd64     Java Version: 1.8.0_382, Temurin     Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Temurin     Memory: 948745536 bytes (904 MB) / 1564999680 bytes (1492 MB) up to 7635730432 bytes (7282 MB)     JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx8192M -Xms256M     IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0     FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2860 63 mods loaded, 63 mods active     States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored     | State | ID                 | Version                 | Source                                                | Signature                                |     |:----- |:------------------ |:----------------------- |:----------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |     | LC    | minecraft          | 1.12.2                  | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | mcp                | 9.42                    | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | FML                | 8.0.99.99               | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | forge              | 14.23.5.2860            | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | creativecoredummy  | 1.0.0                   | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | backpacked         | 1.4.2                   | backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | itemblacklist      | 1.4.3                   | ItemBlacklist-1.4.3.jar                               | None                                     |     | LC    | securitycraft      | v1.9.8                  | [1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar                     | None                                     |     | LC    | aiimprovements     | 0.0.1.3                 | AIImprovements-1.12-0.0.1b3.jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | jei                | 4.16.1.301              | jei_1.12.2-4.16.1.301.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | appleskin          | 1.0.14                  | AppleSkin-mc1.12-1.0.14.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | baubles            | 1.5.2                   | Baubles-1.12-1.5.2.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | astralsorcery      | 1.10.27                 | astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar                      | a0f0b759d895c15ceb3e3bcb5f3c2db7c582edf0 |     | LC    | attributefix       | 1.0.12                  | AttributeFix-Forge-1.12.2-1.0.12.jar                  | None                                     |     | LC    | atum               | 2.0.20                  | Atum-1.12.2-2.0.20.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | bloodmoon          | 1.5.3                   | Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                          | d72e0dd57935b3e9476212aea0c0df352dd76291 |     | LC    | forgelin           | 1.8.4                   | Forgelin-1.8.4.jar                                    | None                                     |     | LC    | bountiful          | 2.2.2                   | Bountiful-2.2.2.jar                                   | None                                     |     | LC    | camera             | 1.0.10                  | camera-1.0.10.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LC    | chisel             | MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45       | Chisel-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | collective         | 3.0                     | collective-1.12.2-3.0.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | reskillable        | 1.12.2-1.13.0           | Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar                         | None                                     |     | LC    | compatskills       | 1.12.2-1.17.0           | CompatSkills-1.12.2-1.17.0.jar                        | None                                     |     | LC    | creativecore       | 1.10.0                  | CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | LC    | customnpcs         | 1.12                    | CustomNPCs_1.12.2-(05Jul20).jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | darknesslib        | 1.1.2                   | DarknessLib-1.12.2-1.1.2.jar                          | 220f10d3a93b3ff5fbaa7434cc629d863d6751b9 |     | LC    | dungeonsmod        | @VERSION@               | DungeonsMod-1.12.2-1.0.8.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | enhancedvisuals    | 1.3.0                   | EnhancedVisuals_v1.4.4_mc1.12.2.jar                   | None                                     |     | LC    | extrautils2        | 1.0                     | extrautils2-1.12-1.9.9.jar                            | None                                     |     | LC    | futuremc           | 0.2.6                   | Future-MC-0.2.19.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LC    | geckolib3          | 3.0.30                  | geckolib-forge-1.12.2-3.0.31.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | gottschcore        | 1.15.1                  | GottschCore-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v1.15.1.jar        | None                                     |     | LC    | hardcorerevival    | 1.2.0                   | HardcoreRevival_1.12.2-1.2.0.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | waila              | 1.8.26                  | Hwyla-1.8.26-B41_1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LE    | imsm               | 1.12                    | Instant Massive Structures Mod 1.12.2.jar             | None                                     |     | L     | journeymap         | 1.12.2-5.7.1p2          | journeymap-1.12.2-5.7.1p2.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | mobsunscreen       | @version@               | mobsunscreen-1.12.2-3.1.5.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | morpheus           | 1.12.2-3.5.106          | Morpheus-1.12.2-3.5.106.jar                           | None                                     |     | L     | llibrary           | 1.7.20                  | llibrary-1.7.20-1.12.2.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | mowziesmobs        | 1.5.8                   | mowziesmobs-1.5.8.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrparmory   | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Combat_Addon_3.0.0.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpnests    | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Nests_Addon_3.0.0.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpsurvival | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Survival_Addon_3.0.0.jar                  | None                                     |     | L     | nocubesrptweaks    | V4.1                    | nocubesrptweaks-V4.1.jar                              | None                                     |     | L     | patchouli          | 1.0-23.6                | Patchouli-1.0-23.6.jar                                | None                                     |     | L     | artifacts          | 1.1.2                   | RLArtifacts-1.1.2.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | rsgauges           | 1.2.8                   | rsgauges-1.12.2-1.2.8.jar                             | None                                     |     | L     | rustic             | 1.1.7                   | rustic-1.1.7.jar                                      | None                                     |     | L     | silentlib          | 3.0.13                  | SilentLib-1.12.2-3.0.14+168.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | scalinghealth      | 1.3.37                  | ScalingHealth-1.12.2-1.3.42+147.jar                   | None                                     |     | L     | lteleporters       | 1.12.2-3.0.2            | simpleteleporters-1.12.2-3.0.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | spartanshields     | 1.5.5                   | SpartanShields-1.12.2-1.5.5.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | spartanweaponry    | 1.5.3                   | SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                      | None                                     |     | L     | srparasites        | 1.9.18                  | SRParasites-1.12.2v1.9.18.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | treasure2          | 2.2.0                   | Treasure2-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v2.2.1.jar           | None                                     |     | L     | treeharvester      | 4.0                     | treeharvester_1.12.2-4.0.jar                          | None                                     |     | L     | twilightforest     | 3.11.1021               | twilightforest-1.12.2-3.11.1021-universal.jar         | None                                     |     | L     | variedcommodities  | 1.12.2                  | VariedCommodities_1.12.2-(31Mar23).jar                | None                                     |     | L     | voicechat          | 1.12.2-2.4.32           | voicechat-forge-1.12.2-2.4.32.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | wolfarmor          | 3.8.0                   | WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar | None                                     |     | L     | worldborder        | 2.3                     | worldborder_1.12.2-2.3.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | midnight           | 0.3.5                   | themidnight-0.3.5.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | structurize        | 1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE | structurize-1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE.jar               | None                                     |     Loaded coremods (and transformers):  llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.plugin.LLibraryTransformer   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.patcher.LLibraryRuntimePatcher WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)    AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)    CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)    SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)    ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)    midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   com.mushroom.midnight.core.transformer.MidnightClassTransformer FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   thedarkcolour.futuremc.asm.CoreTransformer SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)    Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   com.mrcrayfish.backpacked.asm.BackpackedTransformer LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   codersafterdark.reskillable.base.asm.ClassTransformer LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   lumien.bloodmoon.asm.ClassTransformer     Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)     Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'     Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
    • When i add mods like falling leaves, visuality and kappas shaders, even if i restart Minecraft they dont show up in the mods menu and they dont work
    • Delete the forge-client.toml file in your config folder  
    • If you are using AMD/ATI, get the latest drivers from their website - do not update via system  
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.