Not recompiling correctly

mydeblob

So I have finished a update within a mod and me and another coder have tried recompiling it but it doesn't work. We don't get any errors either. This is the process we did

Recompile

updatesrc

reobfuscate

After this is done, we look inside the reobf folder where the mod should be and all there is, is just a empty minecraft folder. Any help? If you need any code or files just let me know.

I (the other coder) went through the process you described several times. Recompile. Reobfuscate. Nothing happened. Empty reobf/minecraft folder. One of those times, it detected one of my classes, but it never detected all of my code. I need to note that my code is not in the source folder "src", but it's in another one I made. I tried moving my code to the src folder but nothing changed.

I still don't see where I need to put my code, but alright, I'll reinstall. Should I be putting it in the src folder?

It goes in the src/minecraft folder. For example, that should make a directory like: src/minecraft/your/package/name/class.java

If you're talking about the MCP/src folder then I don't think that's the one I'm talking about. In Eclipse, on the right, the project says "Minecraft". Then there is a source folder there titled "src".

Ok, I did what you told. It worked. Do I have to move the code over every time?

You can do that, which I do and its not much of a hassle, and I don't care, or you could just move the files there and set them up in eclipse that way. If you are going to move them every time, make sure you delete them after you obfuscate, otherwise you will have duplicates of everything in eclipse.