WEBSITE DOWN

xDefcon

1) Capslock is bad mmkay

2) It's not down, the domains are switching to the new dedi box. If you can't access it directly, try http://new.files.minecraftforge.net/minecraftforge/ until the DNS change propagates to you.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

Well my problem occurs after AdFly. It is possible for me to access AdFly, but after I press the "Skip ad" button I am redirected to a "the server is down" page. I tried this on Google Chrome, Opera and *sigh* Internet Explorer.

Any idea when it´s fixed? And would you tell us? ;D in the meantime, I´ll just keep on giving you money through AdFly ;D

clicking adfly more then 3 times a day means nothing to the modders. So don't bother it's not giving money.

Anyways you can edit the link on the page, jsut put a new. in front of it.

The issue is your computer hasn't update the dns entry yet.

There isn't anything we can do about it, it's up to your ISP/Computer to decide when it wants to refresh.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon