Everything posted by Lemon
are you sure its been fixed? Im still having the issue even with newly made workspaces.
yeah thats the same issue. Everyone i've asked is also having the issue, so i guess we just have to wait until someone fixes it.
I've been working on a small 1.13.2 mod and its been going fine, until now. I turned on my pc today and worked on the mod a bit. Now, every time I try to run pretty much any gradle task, I see this in the console. > Configure project : New Dep: net.minecraftforge:forge:1.13.2-25.0.60_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13 Then the task will fail with this error: Could not find net.minecraftforge:forge:1.13.2-25.0.60_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13. Searched in the following locations: - file:/C:/Users/ilemo/.gradle/caches/forge_gradle/bundeled_repo/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.13.2-25.0.60_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13/forge-1.13.2-25.0.60_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13.pom - file:/C:/Users/ilemo/.gradle/caches/forge_gradle/bundeled_repo/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.13.2-25.0.60_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13/forge-1.13.2-25.0.60_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13.jar - https://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.13.2-25.0.60_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13/forge-1.13.2-25.0.60_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13.pom - https://files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.13.2-25.0.60_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13/forge-1.13.2-25.0.60_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13.jar - https://libraries.minecraft.net/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.13.2-25.0.60_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13/forge-1.13.2-25.0.60_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13.jar - https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.13.2-25.0.60_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13/forge-1.13.2-25.0.60_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13.pom - https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/net/minecraftforge/forge/1.13.2-25.0.60_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13/forge-1.13.2-25.0.60_mapped_snapshot_20180921-1.13.jar Required by: project : At first, I thought I messed something up in my forge workspace, however it appears that even in a freshly extracted mdk, i instantly have the errors in source sets, and am unable to do most gradle tasks. Forge was working fine for around 3 days, and i'm not sure what could have caused this... Hopefully it isn't something stupid that i'm missing.... Edit: asked a few other people who are working on mods, and they are all having the same issue. We have come to the conclusion that forge maven is broken!