All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I already have balm-forge installed. How do I know if it is an issue with balm-forge? And how can I fix it?
  3. Today
  4. Duplicate of the following topic:
  5. thast right kapenjoe says something about not going up from 1.20.2 for some package issue i have the mine working messing around until the code start working still seems like you have some more complex than the mine //in mi main class //########## ########## ########## ########## ########## ########## ########## ########## private void commonSetup(final FMLCommonSetupEvent event) { ModMessage.register(); } ModMessage.class
  6. Hello, for educational purpose I am trying to port a mod from 1.20.1 to 1.20.2+ but I can't understand how the new networking system works. I manage to get through it for the most part, but I'm stuck on how to register packets. The previous method was: INSTANCE.registerMessage(id++, CPExecuteSkill.class, CPExecuteSkill::toBytes, CPExecuteSkill::fromBytes, CPExecuteSkill::handle); with instance being of type SimpleChannel. (The forge document is not up to date for this part unfortunatly) Any help or clear documentation would be welcome.
  7. A code: public class CommonProxy { public void registerItemRenderer() { Minecraft.getMinecraft().getRenderItem().getItemModelMesher().register( ModItems.YOUR_ITEM, 0, new ModelResourceLocation(ModItems.YOUR_ITEM.getRegistryName(), "inventory") ); Minecraft.getMinecraft().getRenderItem().getItemModelMesher().register( ModItems.YOUR_ITEM, 0, new ModelResourceLocation(ModItems.YOUR_ITEM.getRegistryName(), "inventory"), new CustomItemRenderer(Minecraft.getMinecraft().getTextureManager(), Minecraft.getMinecraft().getRenderItem().getItemModelMesher().getModelManager(), Minecraft.getMinecraft().getItemColors()) ); } } In YOUR_ITEM you must specify item. If not working try this: public class ModInit { @Mod.EventHandler public void init(FMLInitializationEvent event) { CommonProxy commonProxy = new CommonProxy(); commonProxy.registerItemRenderer(); } }
  8. Delete the jei-server.toml file in your config folder and test it again
  9. java.util.ConcurrentModificationException at java.base/java.util.HashMap.computeIfAbsent(Unknown Source) at Genesis//com.moonsworth.lunar. ... Looks like an issue with the Launcher - Make a test with another Launcher like MultiMC, AT Launcher or Technic Launcher or try the original one
  10. It is a current issue/bug with this mod Keep an eye on this: https://github.com/iLexiconn/LLibrary/issues/200
  11. Kaupenjoe has a great tutorial for this specific thing, with multiple versions depending on the version you're working with: https://youtu.be/oCgoldUc6UQ It's an entire series, and he includes the Github Repo in the description of each video.
  12. I'm working in the forge mdk for 1.20.2 and using Terrablender (version 3.2.0.11) to create a custom biome. The biome itself works and generates just fine, but I need to create a custom tag for it in order to have a very specific structures generate in that biome and ONLY that biome. That's when the problem comes in: I've created a ModBiomeTagGenerator class that extends BiomeTagGenerator from the vanilla code, and the same way the vanilla BiomeTagGenerator assigns tags to biomes, I'm trying to assign my custom tag to my custom biome so I can use it in a has_structure json. However, when I do this and try to runData, an error pops up: "Couldn't define tag decayingplanetmod:is_abandoned_city as it is missing following references: decayingplanetmod:abandoned_city." After experimenting, I found that I can add my tag "is_abandoned_city" to other vanilla biomes, but I can't add vanilla tags or ANY tags to my custom biome, abandoned_city, so it's definitely a problem with the custom biome itself, despite the fact that the biome generates in-game just fine. I've included the code that defines my biome, my biome tags, and assigns my tag to my biome. I've scoured online for similar problems and found very few-- the ones I did find had no concrete solutions, just "it suddenly started working" or "I updated to another version and it works now," which is very vague, as they don't specify what they're updating or how. Nothing seems to work so far. Faulty code: https://paste.ee/p/79my3 Any input is appreciated.
  13. I keep trying to create a new world with my mod pack, however, every time I try to create one, it crashes with the message "Invalid Player Information" Here is my debug log: https://pastebin.com/bVFDq4zj
  14. I am currently running the 1.20.1 Occultcraft modpack in Curseforge and am having numerous troubles making a mob farm with the apotheosis mod. When trying to modify the stats of the spawners specific stats such as the range, spawn count, and max entities reset to default after every spawn. When the spawners spawn boss mobs with certain attributes, that I'm not sure of, the building it is in explode even with mob griefing turned off. This has happened multiple times with varying sizes for the explosions. I was wonder if there is any way to disable these explosions from happening or disable boss abilities with something in the game. I also wanted to know a fix for the resetting stats on spawners and why this is happening.
  15. I was just trying to play my modded world when i randomly got this crash for no reason. I sorted through like every mod and eventually I realized it was LLibrary but I can't seem to find a solution to fix the crashing. I can't lose the world that I have that uses this mod please help me. Here's the report: https://pastebin.com/0D00B79i If anyone has a solution please let me know.
  16. How can i make a custom difficulty that is displayed and selectable in the options menu just like the vanilla minecraft difficulties such as Hard
  17. Hello, today I wanted to upload a datapack to the server for new biomes, but it worked incorrectly in the world, so I decided to delete it, but after restarting the server gives the error "Failed to load datapacks, can't proceed with server load. You can either fix your datapacks or reset to vanilla with --safeMode". Help me, I need to restore this world, it is very important both for me and for a lot of my friends.
  18. Hello, today I wanted to upload a datapack to the server for new biomes, but it worked incorrectly in the world, so I decided to delete it, but after restarting the server gives the error "Failed to load datapacks, can't proceed with server load. You can either fix your datapacks or reset to vanilla with --safeMode". Help me, I need to restore this world, it is very important both for me and for a lot of my friends.
  19. Im trying to create a modpack for me and my friends using forge. I never liked forge so i used fabric at first. But there were some mods I really wanted from forge, so i tried to switch to that. I added the mods (yes the mod versions that are forge supported and version supported) into the mod folder. I kept getting crashes. I then removed the mods one by one till there was nothing left. I tried it one last time and crash again. So I tried to download actual forge and not the forge on OverWolf. I installed it without mods and it still crashed. Deleted and reinstalled Java 17 and nothing. I think this is the link for the crash report https://pastebin.com/hQUhArhN
  20. Yesterday
  21. It is a launcher from Spain, but I have not tried other launchers because that was the first one that worked for me, I will try to try other launchers to see if it solves the problem.
  22. I've had a very important world for me for a while, but yesterday i log on and it randomly crashes. all my other worlds work. Any help would be hugely appreciated. Crash-Report: https://pastebin.com/zBzXeCef latest.log: https://pastebin.com/sfTDDghg
  23. I want to know why my minecraft ran out of memory, i have 16gb of ram in my pc, and i play modded, i have like 120 mods, i would like to know how to solve this problem. (Forge 1.20.1)
  24. Add crash-reports with sites like https://paste.ee/ and paste the link to it here Start with removing graveyard and modernfi
  25. Java (gradle), just added it to the tags in mappings channel: 'snapshot', version: '20210309-1.16.5'
  26. When im playing the game crashes, even when im trying to generate a new world it crashes, my game is modded, it has like 120 mods. Can someone recognize what the error is? which mod is causing the problem? Time: 2024-04-17 13:26:10 Description: Feature placement java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot get property BooleanProperty{name=waterlogged, clazz=class java.lang.Boolean, values=[true, false]} as it does not exist in Block{minecraft:wither_skeleton_skull} at net.minecraft.world.level.block.state.StateHolder.m_61143_(StateHolder.java:98) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,re:computing_frames,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.mojang_registry_size.StateHolderMixin,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.world.level.block.SimpleWaterloggedBlock.m_7361_(SimpleWaterloggedBlock.java:25) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:classloading,re:mixin} at net.minecraft.world.level.levelgen.structure.templatesystem.StructureTemplate.m_230328_(StructureTemplate.java:259) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:forge:forge_method_redirector,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:forge:forge_method_redirector,pl:mixin:APP:betterdungeons.mixins.json:DungeonContextMixin,pl:mixin:APP:betterdungeons.mixins.json:StructureTemplateMixin,pl:mixin:APP:repurposed_structures-common.mixins.json:structures.StructureTemplateMixin,pl:mixin:APP:repurposed_structures-common.mixins.json:structures.TemplateAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:betterjungletemples.mixins.json:StructureTemplateMixin,pl:mixin:APP:integrated_api-common.mixins.json:structures.StructureTemplateMixin,pl:mixin:APP:integrated_api-common.mixins.json:structures.TemplateAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mes-common.mixins.json:structures.StructureTemplateMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mes-common.mixins.json:structures.TemplateAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:zeta.mixins.json:StructureTemplateMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mvs-common.mixins.json:structures.StructureTemplateMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mvs-common.mixins.json:structures.TemplateAccessor,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.world.level.levelgen.structure.pools.SinglePoolElement.m_213695_(SinglePoolElement.java:124) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:yungsapi.mixins.json:accessor.SinglePoolElementAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:repurposed_structures-common.mixins.json:structures.SinglePoolElementAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:integrated_api-common.mixins.json:structures.SinglePoolElementAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mes-common.mixins.json:structures.SinglePoolElementAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mvs-common.mixins.json:structures.SinglePoolElementAccessor,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.world.level.levelgen.structure.PoolElementStructurePiece.m_226509_(PoolElementStructurePiece.java:89) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:repurposed_structures-common.mixins.json:structures.PoolElementStructurePieceAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:integrated_api-common.mixins.json:structures.PoolElementStructurePieceAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mes-common.mixins.json:structures.PoolElementStructurePieceAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mvs-common.mixins.json:structures.PoolElementStructurePieceAccessor,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.world.level.levelgen.structure.PoolElementStructurePiece.m_213694_(PoolElementStructurePiece.java:85) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:repurposed_structures-common.mixins.json:structures.PoolElementStructurePieceAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:integrated_api-common.mixins.json:structures.PoolElementStructurePieceAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mes-common.mixins.json:structures.PoolElementStructurePieceAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mvs-common.mixins.json:structures.PoolElementStructurePieceAccessor,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.world.level.levelgen.structure.StructureStart.m_226850_(StructureStart.java:90) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:twilightforest:conquered,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:twilightforest:conquered,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.world.level.chunk.ChunkGenerator.m_223080_(ChunkGenerator.java:320) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:ChunkGeneratorMixin,pl:mixin:APP:bettermineshafts.mixins.json:DisableVanillaMineshaftsMixin,pl:mixin:APP:betterjungletemples.mixins.json:DisableVanillaJungleTempleMixin,pl:mixin:APP:idas.mixins.json:iceandfire.DisableIaFStructures,pl:mixin:A} at com.google.common.collect.ImmutableList.forEach(ImmutableList.java:422) ~[guava-31.1-jre.jar%23109!/:?] {re:mixin} at net.minecraft.world.level.chunk.ChunkGenerator.m_213609_(ChunkGenerator.java:319) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:ChunkGeneratorMixin,pl:mixin:APP:bettermineshafts.mixins.json:DisableVanillaMineshaftsMixin,pl:mixin:APP:betterjungletemples.mixins.json:DisableVanillaJungleTempleMixin,pl:mixin:APP:idas.mixins.json:iceandfire.DisableIaFStructures,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.world.level.chunk.ChunkStatus.m_279978_(ChunkStatus.java:108) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:ChunkStatusMixin,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.world.level.chunk.ChunkStatus$SimpleGenerationTask.m_214024_(ChunkStatus.java:309) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.world.level.chunk.ChunkStatus.m_280308_(ChunkStatus.java:252) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:ChunkStatusMixin,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.server.level.ChunkMap.lambda$scheduleChunkGeneration$27(ChunkMap.java:643) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.paper_chunk_patches.ChunkMapMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:bugfix.chunk_deadlock.ChunkMapLoadMixin,pl:mixin:A} at com.mojang.datafixers.util.Either$Left.map(Either.java:38) ~[datafixerupper-6.0.8.jar%23114!/:?] {} at net.minecraft.server.level.ChunkMap.lambda$scheduleChunkGeneration$29(ChunkMap.java:634) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.paper_chunk_patches.ChunkMapMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:bugfix.chunk_deadlock.ChunkMapLoadMixin,pl:mixin:A} at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniCompose.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:1150) ~[?:?] {} at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:482) ~[?:?] {} at net.minecraft.server.level.ChunkTaskPriorityQueueSorter.m_143188_(ChunkTaskPriorityQueueSorter.java:62) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.util.thread.ProcessorMailbox.m_18759_(ProcessorMailbox.java:91) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.util.thread.ProcessorMailbox.m_18747_(ProcessorMailbox.java:146) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.util.thread.ProcessorMailbox.run(ProcessorMailbox.java:102) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:classloading} at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask$RunnableExecuteAction.exec(ForkJoinTask.java:1395) ~[?:?] {} at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:373) ~[?:?] {} at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(ForkJoinPool.java:1182) ~[?:?] {} at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(ForkJoinPool.java:1655) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,re:computing_frames} at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1622) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,re:computing_frames} at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:165) ~[?:?] {re:mixin} A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Server thread Stacktrace: at net.minecraft.world.level.block.state.StateHolder.m_61143_(StateHolder.java:98) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,re:computing_frames,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.mojang_registry_size.StateHolderMixin,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.world.level.block.SimpleWaterloggedBlock.m_7361_(SimpleWaterloggedBlock.java:25) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:classloading,re:mixin} at net.minecraft.world.level.levelgen.structure.templatesystem.StructureTemplate.m_230328_(StructureTemplate.java:259) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:forge:forge_method_redirector,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:forge:forge_method_redirector,pl:mixin:APP:betterdungeons.mixins.json:DungeonContextMixin,pl:mixin:APP:betterdungeons.mixins.json:StructureTemplateMixin,pl:mixin:APP:repurposed_structures-common.mixins.json:structures.StructureTemplateMixin,pl:mixin:APP:repurposed_structures-common.mixins.json:structures.TemplateAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:betterjungletemples.mixins.json:StructureTemplateMixin,pl:mixin:APP:integrated_api-common.mixins.json:structures.StructureTemplateMixin,pl:mixin:APP:integrated_api-common.mixins.json:structures.TemplateAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mes-common.mixins.json:structures.StructureTemplateMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mes-common.mixins.json:structures.TemplateAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:zeta.mixins.json:StructureTemplateMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mvs-common.mixins.json:structures.StructureTemplateMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mvs-common.mixins.json:structures.TemplateAccessor,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.world.level.levelgen.structure.pools.SinglePoolElement.m_213695_(SinglePoolElement.java:124) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:yungsapi.mixins.json:accessor.SinglePoolElementAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:repurposed_structures-common.mixins.json:structures.SinglePoolElementAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:integrated_api-common.mixins.json:structures.SinglePoolElementAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mes-common.mixins.json:structures.SinglePoolElementAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mvs-common.mixins.json:structures.SinglePoolElementAccessor,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.world.level.levelgen.structure.PoolElementStructurePiece.m_226509_(PoolElementStructurePiece.java:89) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:repurposed_structures-common.mixins.json:structures.PoolElementStructurePieceAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:integrated_api-common.mixins.json:structures.PoolElementStructurePieceAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mes-common.mixins.json:structures.PoolElementStructurePieceAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mvs-common.mixins.json:structures.PoolElementStructurePieceAccessor,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.world.level.levelgen.structure.PoolElementStructurePiece.m_213694_(PoolElementStructurePiece.java:85) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:repurposed_structures-common.mixins.json:structures.PoolElementStructurePieceAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:integrated_api-common.mixins.json:structures.PoolElementStructurePieceAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mes-common.mixins.json:structures.PoolElementStructurePieceAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:mvs-common.mixins.json:structures.PoolElementStructurePieceAccessor,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.world.level.levelgen.structure.StructureStart.m_226850_(StructureStart.java:90) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:twilightforest:conquered,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:twilightforest:conquered,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.world.level.chunk.ChunkGenerator.m_223080_(ChunkGenerator.java:320) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:ChunkGeneratorMixin,pl:mixin:APP:bettermineshafts.mixins.json:DisableVanillaMineshaftsMixin,pl:mixin:APP:betterjungletemples.mixins.json:DisableVanillaJungleTempleMixin,pl:mixin:APP:idas.mixins.json:iceandfire.DisableIaFStructures,pl:mixin:A} at com.google.common.collect.ImmutableList.forEach(ImmutableList.java:422) ~[guava-31.1-jre.jar%23109!/:?] {re:mixin} at net.minecraft.world.level.chunk.ChunkGenerator.m_213609_(ChunkGenerator.java:319) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:ChunkGeneratorMixin,pl:mixin:APP:bettermineshafts.mixins.json:DisableVanillaMineshaftsMixin,pl:mixin:APP:betterjungletemples.mixins.json:DisableVanillaJungleTempleMixin,pl:mixin:APP:idas.mixins.json:iceandfire.DisableIaFStructures,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.world.level.chunk.ChunkStatus.m_279978_(ChunkStatus.java:108) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:ChunkStatusMixin,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.world.level.chunk.ChunkStatus$SimpleGenerationTask.m_214024_(ChunkStatus.java:309) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.world.level.chunk.ChunkStatus.m_280308_(ChunkStatus.java:252) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:ChunkStatusMixin,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.server.level.ChunkMap.lambda$scheduleChunkGeneration$27(ChunkMap.java:643) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.paper_chunk_patches.ChunkMapMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:bugfix.chunk_deadlock.ChunkMapLoadMixin,pl:mixin:A} at com.mojang.datafixers.util.Either$Left.map(Either.java:38) ~[datafixerupper-6.0.8.jar%23114!/:?] {} at net.minecraft.server.level.ChunkMap.lambda$scheduleChunkGeneration$29(ChunkMap.java:634) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.paper_chunk_patches.ChunkMapMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:bugfix.chunk_deadlock.ChunkMapLoadMixin,pl:mixin:A} at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniCompose.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:1150) ~[?:?] {} at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:482) ~[?:?] {} at net.minecraft.server.level.ChunkTaskPriorityQueueSorter.m_143188_(ChunkTaskPriorityQueueSorter.java:62) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.util.thread.ProcessorMailbox.m_18759_(ProcessorMailbox.java:91) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.util.thread.ProcessorMailbox.m_18747_(ProcessorMailbox.java:146) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.util.thread.ProcessorMailbox.run(ProcessorMailbox.java:102) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:classloading} -- Feature -- Details: Description: ResourceKey[minecraft:worldgen/structure / graveyard:crypt] Stacktrace: at net.minecraft.world.level.chunk.ChunkGenerator.m_213609_(ChunkGenerator.java:319) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:ChunkGeneratorMixin,pl:mixin:APP:bettermineshafts.mixins.json:DisableVanillaMineshaftsMixin,pl:mixin:APP:betterjungletemples.mixins.json:DisableVanillaJungleTempleMixin,pl:mixin:APP:idas.mixins.json:iceandfire.DisableIaFStructures,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.world.level.chunk.ChunkStatus.m_279978_(ChunkStatus.java:108) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:ChunkStatusMixin,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.world.level.chunk.ChunkStatus$SimpleGenerationTask.m_214024_(ChunkStatus.java:309) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.world.level.chunk.ChunkStatus.m_280308_(ChunkStatus.java:252) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:ChunkStatusMixin,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.server.level.ChunkMap.lambda$scheduleChunkGeneration$27(ChunkMap.java:643) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.paper_chunk_patches.ChunkMapMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:bugfix.chunk_deadlock.ChunkMapLoadMixin,pl:mixin:A} at com.mojang.datafixers.util.Either$Left.map(Either.java:38) ~[datafixerupper-6.0.8.jar%23114!/:?] {} at net.minecraft.server.level.ChunkMap.lambda$scheduleChunkGeneration$29(ChunkMap.java:634) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.paper_chunk_patches.ChunkMapMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:bugfix.chunk_deadlock.ChunkMapLoadMixin,pl:mixin:A} at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniCompose.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:1150) ~[?:?] {} at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:482) ~[?:?] {} at net.minecraft.server.level.ChunkTaskPriorityQueueSorter.m_143188_(ChunkTaskPriorityQueueSorter.java:62) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.util.thread.ProcessorMailbox.m_18759_(ProcessorMailbox.java:91) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.util.thread.ProcessorMailbox.m_18747_(ProcessorMailbox.java:146) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.util.thread.ProcessorMailbox.run(ProcessorMailbox.java:102) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:classloading} at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask$RunnableExecuteAction.exec(ForkJoinTask.java:1395) ~[?:?] {} at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:373) ~[?:?] {} at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(ForkJoinPool.java:1182) ~[?:?] {} at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(ForkJoinPool.java:1655) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,re:computing_frames} at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1622) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,re:computing_frames} at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:165) ~[?:?] {re:mixin} -- Generation -- Details: CenterX: 0 CenterZ: 0 Seed: 3276757237347963890 Stacktrace: at net.minecraft.world.level.chunk.ChunkGenerator.m_213609_(ChunkGenerator.java:319) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:ChunkGeneratorMixin,pl:mixin:APP:bettermineshafts.mixins.json:DisableVanillaMineshaftsMixin,pl:mixin:APP:betterjungletemples.mixins.json:DisableVanillaJungleTempleMixin,pl:mixin:APP:idas.mixins.json:iceandfire.DisableIaFStructures,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.world.level.chunk.ChunkStatus.m_279978_(ChunkStatus.java:108) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:ChunkStatusMixin,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.world.level.chunk.ChunkStatus$SimpleGenerationTask.m_214024_(ChunkStatus.java:309) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.world.level.chunk.ChunkStatus.m_280308_(ChunkStatus.java:252) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:ChunkStatusMixin,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.server.level.ChunkMap.lambda$scheduleChunkGeneration$27(ChunkMap.java:643) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.paper_chunk_patches.ChunkMapMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:bugfix.chunk_deadlock.ChunkMapLoadMixin,pl:mixin:A} at com.mojang.datafixers.util.Either$Left.map(Either.java:38) ~[datafixerupper-6.0.8.jar%23114!/:?] {} at net.minecraft.server.level.ChunkMap.lambda$scheduleChunkGeneration$29(ChunkMap.java:634) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.paper_chunk_patches.ChunkMapMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:bugfix.chunk_deadlock.ChunkMapLoadMixin,pl:mixin:A} at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniCompose.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:1150) ~[?:?] {} at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:482) ~[?:?] {} at net.minecraft.server.level.ChunkTaskPriorityQueueSorter.m_143188_(ChunkTaskPriorityQueueSorter.java:62) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.util.thread.ProcessorMailbox.m_18759_(ProcessorMailbox.java:91) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.util.thread.ProcessorMailbox.m_18747_(ProcessorMailbox.java:146) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.util.thread.ProcessorMailbox.run(ProcessorMailbox.java:102) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:classloading} at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask$RunnableExecuteAction.exec(ForkJoinTask.java:1395) ~[?:?] {} at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:373) ~[?:?] {} at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(ForkJoinPool.java:1182) ~[?:?] {} at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(ForkJoinPool.java:1655) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,re:computing_frames} at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1622) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,re:computing_frames} at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:165) ~[?:?] {re:mixin} -- Chunk to be generated -- Details: Location: 0,0 Position hash: 0 Generator: net.minecraft.world.level.levelgen.NoiseBasedChunkGenerator@cea0f2c Stacktrace: at net.minecraft.server.level.ChunkMap.lambda$scheduleChunkGeneration$27(ChunkMap.java:643) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.paper_chunk_patches.ChunkMapMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:bugfix.chunk_deadlock.ChunkMapLoadMixin,pl:mixin:A} at com.mojang.datafixers.util.Either$Left.map(Either.java:38) ~[datafixerupper-6.0.8.jar%23114!/:?] {} at net.minecraft.server.level.ChunkMap.lambda$scheduleChunkGeneration$29(ChunkMap.java:634) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.paper_chunk_patches.ChunkMapMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:bugfix.chunk_deadlock.ChunkMapLoadMixin,pl:mixin:A} at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$UniCompose.tryFire(CompletableFuture.java:1150) ~[?:?] {} at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$Completion.run(CompletableFuture.java:482) ~[?:?] {} at net.minecraft.server.level.ChunkTaskPriorityQueueSorter.m_143188_(ChunkTaskPriorityQueueSorter.java:62) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.util.thread.ProcessorMailbox.m_18759_(ProcessorMailbox.java:91) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.util.thread.ProcessorMailbox.m_18747_(ProcessorMailbox.java:146) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:classloading} at net.minecraft.util.thread.ProcessorMailbox.run(ProcessorMailbox.java:102) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:classloading} at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask$RunnableExecuteAction.exec(ForkJoinTask.java:1395) ~[?:?] {} at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:373) ~[?:?] {} at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.topLevelExec(ForkJoinPool.java:1182) ~[?:?] {} at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.scan(ForkJoinPool.java:1655) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,re:computing_frames} at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1622) ~[?:?] {re:mixin,re:computing_frames} at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:165) ~[?:?] {re:mixin} -- Affected level -- Details: All players: 0 total; [] Chunk stats: 625 Level dimension: minecraft:overworld Level spawn location: World: (8,64,8), Section: (at 8,0,8 in 0,4,0; chunk contains blocks 0,-64,0 to 15,319,15), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,-64,0 to 511,319,511) Level time: 0 game time, 0 day time Level name: New World Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false) Known server brands: forge Removed feature flags: Level was modded: true Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil Stacktrace: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_129815_(MinecraftServer.java:355) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_minecraftserver,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_minecraftserver,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_130006_(MinecraftServer.java:308) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_minecraftserver,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_minecraftserver,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.client.server.IntegratedServer.m_7038_(IntegratedServer.java:63) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.thread_priorities.IntegratedServerMixin,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_130011_(MinecraftServer.java:634) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_minecraftserver,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_minecraftserver,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_206580_(MinecraftServer.java:251) ~[client-1.20.1-20230612.114412-srg.jar%23396!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_minecraftserver,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:xaerominimap:xaero_minecraftserver,pl:mixin:A} at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) ~[?:?] {re:mixin}
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.