All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. sure, here's the link, I hope I did what you wrote about, I just didn't quite understand you ( ._.) https://paste.ee/p/ZXHKZ
  4. Keep this post up just in case but I'm using the curseforge launcher and it's working IM SOO HAPPY
  5. Post logs as per https://forums.minecraftforge.net/topic/125488-rules-and-frequently-asked-questions-faq/ They may have information that will answer these questions.
  6. I was left reeling when a glitch on a cryptocurrency exchange caused me to lose $166,000 worth of my hard-earned savings. It felt like my entire world had crumbled in the blink of an eye, leaving me with a sense of hopelessness. Determined not to give up, I delved into research on recovery options, unsure of what to expect. That's when I stumbled upon I was left reeling when a glitch on a cryptocurrency exchange caused me to lose $166,000 worth of my hard-earned savings. It felt like my entire world had crumbled in the blink of an eye, leaving me with a sense of hopelessness. Determined not to give up, I delved into research on recovery options, unsure of what to expect. That's when I stumbled upon DIGITAL HACK RECOVERY, a beacon of hope in my darkest hour. Despite my initial doubts, I decided to take a leap of faith and give them a shot as a final lifeline. The experts at DIGITAL HACK RECOVERY proved to be masters of their craft, guiding me through their exclusive process with precision and expertise. Utilizing cutting-edge blockchain analysis methods, they were able to track down the elusive trail of my missing funds and identify the exact point of failure. Their forensic talents were unparalleled as they tirelessly combed through the intricate web of blockchain data to locate my cryptocurrency. With each step they took, they kept me informed of their progress, never wavering in their belief that my funds could be rescued. After several painstaking weeks, DIGITAL HACK RECOVERY finally located and restored my $166,000 worth of cryptocurrency. I was awestruck that they were able to salvage what I had thought was lost forever. The whole experience restored my faith in the crypto space and proved that even in the worst situations, recovery is possible with the right experts on your side. I will be forever grateful to DIGITAL HACK RECOVERY for giving me back my life savings when I needed it most. Their tireless efforts and technical mastery turned what could have been a devastating loss into an uplifting success story. Book a time with DIGITAL HACK RECOVERY through: digital hack recovery @ techie . com & +12018871705
  7. public class ParticleReboundRecipe implements Recipe<CraftingContainer> { private List<ParticleReboundIngredient> inputs; private ParticleReboundFuel fuel; private ItemStack output; public ParticleReboundRecipe(List<ParticleReboundIngredient> inputs, ParticleReboundFuel fuel, ItemStack output) { this.inputs = inputs; this.fuel = fuel; this.output = output; } // TODO: Implement interface ... // TODO: Move to separate file if desired public record ParticleReboundIngredient(Ingredient ingredient, int count) { public static final Codec<ParticleReboundIngredient> CODEC = RecordCodecBuilder.create( builder -> builder.group( Ingredient.CODEC.fieldOf("ingredient").forGetter((i) -> i.ingredient), Codec.INT.fieldOf("count").forGetter(i -> i.count) ).apply(builder, ParticleReboundIngredient::new) ); } // TODO: Move to separate file if desired public record ParticleReboundFuel(String tag) { public static final Codec<ParticleReboundFuel> CODEC = RecordCodecBuilder.create( builder -> builder.group(Codec.STRING.fieldOf("tag").forGetter(f -> f.tag)).apply(builder, ParticleReboundFuel::new) ); public boolean isFuel(ItemStack stack) { // TODO: Check if fuel item matches the tag } } public class Serializer implements RecipeSerializer<ParticleReboundRecipe> { public static final Codec<ParticleReboundRecipe> CODEC = RecordCodecBuilder.create( builder -> builder.group( ParticleReboundIngredient.CODEC.listOf().fieldOf("inputs").forGetter(r -> r.inputs), ParticleReboundFuel.CODEC.fieldOf("fuel").forGetter(r -> r.fuel), ItemStack.CODEC.fieldOf("output").forGetter(r -> r.output) ).apply(builder, ParticleReboundRecipe::new) ); @Override public @NotNull Codec<ParticleReboundRecipe> codec() { return CODEC; } // TODO: The rest ... } } ?
  8. I'm sure load and SaveAdditional are what you are looking for, probably. Mind sharing your BE class code? You also need to override onLoad method if you haven't
  9. Yesterday
  10. well The problem is the data in mi blockentity, its not being saved when i close the game i put items on it i retrive items from it all just seems good, the problem cames until i close minecraft then when i reload the word i have an older version of the items saved or just an empty briefcase normally when you declare an entity or a block entity or an item capability, forge automatically keeps track of changes and save the data in nbt format all of this by itself in this moments i have some items whit capabilities, those work right i have entities , those also works right but all of mi blockentities all of them are storages briefcase and all of them fails, save the data sometimes most of the time don't well i have only like 3 blockentities up now
  11. So, lately my modloader (curseforge) has been loading 162 mods instead of the 97 that my modpack only has, appart of that, when I try to join onto my public server the curseforge logs just starts spamming "OpenGL debug message: id=1280, source=API, type=ERROR, severity=HIGH, message='GL error GL_INVALID_ENUM'" and just freezes, my drivers are up to date, I've reinstalled curseforge, same with minecraft launcher, the java is updated, I've got enough ram and I got no viruses, Long after all this happened, my game could enter my online server and it didn't register as many mods, even my game was running at 40 fps, now I can't even play multiplayer, and when I try singleplayer, it goes about 20 fps to 10
  12. It does but I'm struggling to see how to make it work in my recipe? (Its structure is the same as OP's, with a serializer subclass)
  13. That looks pretty cool, nice! Sure, so looking at that JSON file I posted, I pretty much made a record class for each "custom" data type in that JSON. The Input is a good example of why ``` "inputs": [ { "ingredient": { "item": "relativedimensions:aberrant_shard" }, "count": 8 } ], ``` So here's the inputs, it's an array, which we can use the Codec builder's builder.listOf to define an array. Each Item is of some arbitrary object with keys "ingredient" (which we know is an Ingredient) and a "count" which is an int. You don't have to have an intermediate class to map this to necessarily but I found that it's just easier to see the data that way, hence the 'ParticleReboundIngredient' represents one of these inputs. Let me know if that makes sense or not.
  14. Pretty much, although all the recipes im planning to make on it are shapeless. The idea is that the chamber uses energy to "fuse" the items in each of the center slots together, in this case an ingot. The two slots at the sides are fuel. (A special kind of wood in this case). Here is an image of the interface just for reference (The center slot is the output) As for the code- Can you elaborate a little bit on it? Seeing three different record classes has confused me a lot. (Elaborate as in why make them in three different records. I understand the code itself more or less)
  15. Hello im trying to make a mod and the past few days GSON has almost killed me, when i export the mod and then launch it through minecraft launcher i get java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.gson.JsonParser.parseString(Ljava/lang/String;)Lcom/google/gson/JsonElement; i have literally tried everything here is my build config dependencies { minecraft("com.mojang:minecraft:1.8.9") mappings("de.oceanlabs.mcp:mcp_stable:22-1.8.9") forge("net.minecraftforge:forge:1.8.9-11.15.1.2318-1.8.9") compileOnly("cc.polyfrost:oneconfig-1.8.9-forge:0.2.2-alpha+") shadowImpl("cc.polyfrost:oneconfig-wrapper-launchwrapper:1.0.0-beta+") { isTransitive = false exclude(module = "gson") } shadowImpl("org.spongepowered:mixin:0.7.11-SNAPSHOT") { isTransitive = false exclude(module = "gson") } annotationProcessor("org.spongepowered:mixin:0.8.5-SNAPSHOT") shadowImpl("org.javassist:javassist:3.15.0-GA") { isTransitive = false exclude(module = "gson") } shadowImpl("com.neovisionaries:nv-i18n:1.28") { isTransitive = false exclude(module = "gson") } shadowImpl("org.apache.commons:commons-lang3:3.4") { isTransitive = false exclude(module = "gson") } shadowImpl("org.apache.httpcomponents:httpcore:4.4.5") { isTransitive = false exclude(module = "gson") } compileOnly("com.google.code.gson:gson:2.8.6") { isTransitive = false } configurations.all { resolutionStrategy { force("com.google.code.gson:gson:2.8.6") } } shadowImpl(fileTree( mapOf( "dir" to "libs", "include" to listOf("*.jar"), "exclude" to listOf( "asm", "asm-commons", "asm-tree", "gson", "unspecified", "nv-i18n" ) ) )) }
  16. @chxr Looks like you're making some sort of a crafting table / furnace hybrid? Are the inputs needing arranging like a shaped recipe, or is it shapeless? I'll assume it's shapeless since that just adds a lot more complexity. In that case I'd probably do something like this { "type": "relativedimensions:particle_rebound", "inputs": [ { "ingredient": { "item": "relativedimensions:aberrant_shard" }, "count": 8 } ], "fuel": { "tag": "relativedimensions:block/aberrant_fuel" }, "output": { "Count": 1, "id": "relativedimensions:aberrant_ingot" } } inputs: A list of ingredients and how many are needed. The count among each input adds up to 8. Since there's only 1 ingredient, the count is set to 8. fuel: Same thing as before but remove the list and just make it an object with a tag. output: Kept the same. In this case the Codec I would make is public record ParticleReboundIngredient(Ingredient ingredient, int count) { public static final Codec<ParticleReboundIngredient> CODEC = RecordCodecBuilder.create( builder -> builder.group( Ingredient.CODEC.fieldOf("ingredient").forGetter((i) -> i.ingredient), Codec.INT.fieldOf("count").forGetter(i -> i.count) ).apply(builder, ParticleReboundIngredient::new) ); } public record ParticleReboundFuel(String tag) { public static final Codec<ParticleReboundFuel> CODEC = RecordCodecBuilder.create( builder -> builder.group(Codec.STRING.fieldOf("tag").forGetter(f -> f.tag)).apply(builder, ParticleReboundFuel::new) ); public boolean isFuel(ItemStack stack) { // TODO: Check if fuel item matches the tag } } public record ParticleReboundRecipe(List<ParticleReboundIngredient> inputs, ParticleReboundFuel fuel, ItemStack output) { public static final Codec<ParticleReboundRecipe> CODEC = RecordCodecBuilder.create( builder -> builder.group( ParticleReboundIngredient.CODEC.listOf().fieldOf("inputs").forGetter(r -> r.inputs), ParticleReboundFuel.CODEC.fieldOf("fuel").forGetter(r -> r.fuel), ItemStack.CODEC.fieldOf("output").forGetter(r -> r.output) ).apply(builder, ParticleReboundRecipe::new) ); } There might be a more proper Codec for the fuel and the tag that's built into minecraft / forge, but I didn't look
  17. Tested with 5900X, 64GB 3200 MHz, 3070 Ti, driver 551.86 Edit: Win 11 Pro, MC allocation limit 16GB GPU clock range: 200 - 1950 MHz, usually 210 MHz with 10-30% utilisation on desktop idle use Render settings: Vsync ON, Framerate unlimited, Render distance 32, Fullscreen ON (60hz monitor, so 60 fps with vsync) Vanilla minecraft: Main menu: 210mhz idle clock always, ingame clock around 400 - 1000 mhz with ~30% utilisation and after alt+tab stays at same. Modded install with curseforge app, only said forge added: Main menu: 210 mhz idle clock always, ingame clock around 400 - 1000 mhz with ~30% utilisation, but after alt+tab gpu clock shoots up to 1950 mhz and utilisation is at 50-60% After disabling all render and chunk related stuff in config, after alt+tab it goes up to 1500 mhz. So game turns gpu into space heater when its not even seen. GPU usage returns to expected when game comes back on top. If instead of unlimited fps, fps is set to ~60, then during alt+tab gpu stays at same range as vanilla, but minecraft has horrible limit logic and framerate limit causes lot of tearing, so its not an option. So it seems that when alt+tabbing, for some reason logic no longer takes vsync toggle into account. So expected behaviour would be for it to work like vanilla does. keep rendering in same manner, no matter if its seen and use same amount of resources. Essentially noticed this behaviour while playing Supersymmetry and after elimination testing, result was that only Forge was enough to cause it. And also confirmed it by doing fresh pack with only Forge added, so no other mods even in disabled state. Also happened with both singleplayer and remote multiplayer. Other offender was "Universal Tweaks" which introduced same effect to main menu with its # Removes the hardcoded 30 FPS limit in screens like the main menu B:"Uncap FPS"=true setting, meaning when game was on top, it still worked in limits of vsync cap, but after alt+tabbing even in main menu gpu usage shot up to max.
  18. Add crash-reports with sites like https://paste.ee/ and paste the link to it here Make a test without the mod auditory
  19. Funny enough, Chatgpt is confusing me even more. My BE works like a furnace, you need 8 items and two fuel to make a third item. Here is an example recipe. In this case, 8 aberrant shards, each one in one slot, and two of aberrant fuel, each one on one slot for a total of 10 slots. Supposedly any block with the tag aberrant_fuel should be accepted but im not sure this is how the json should look: { "type": "relativedimensions:particle_rebound", "inputItem": [ { "item": "relativedimensions:aberrant_shard" } ], "fuelItem": [ { "tag": "relativedimensions:block/aberrant_fuel" } ], "output": { "Count": 1, "id": "relativedimensions:aberrant_ingot" } }
  20. You'd probably have to override the normal sky rendering; I'd recommend you take a look at the LevelRenderer class. To do that, you'll probably need mixins. I have no idea how to proceed from there, though, since I don't know much of anything about how to do this. I have a feeling that it won't be trivial, though.
  21. While playing on the build, the game often crashes with the error java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "net.minecraft.world.item.ItemStack.m_41720_()" because "ItemStack" is null. The world itself does not lag, I and other players do not have freezes or freezes, so far I think that the reason may be the Butchercraft mod, but I am not sure until the end, maybe more experienced ones will see something in the logs and tell me. ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // Uh... Did I do that? Time: 2024-04-15 21:00:35 Description: Exception ticking world java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "net.minecraft.world.item.ItemStack.m_41720_()" because "itemStack" is null at net.minecraft.world.entity.EntityType.handler$edo000$auditory_spawnEggSound(EntityType.java:2178) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23788!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:dynamiclightsreforged.mixins.json:EntityTypeMixin,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:EntityTypeMixin,pl:mixin:APP:embeddiumplus.mixin.json:entitydistance.EntityTypeMixin,pl:mixin:APP:auditory.mixins.json:items.SpawnEggUseSoundMixin,pl:mixin:APP:architectury-common.mixins.json:inject.MixinEntityType,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.world.entity.EntityType.m_20592_(EntityType.java:334) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23788!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:dynamiclightsreforged.mixins.json:EntityTypeMixin,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:EntityTypeMixin,pl:mixin:APP:embeddiumplus.mixin.json:entitydistance.EntityTypeMixin,pl:mixin:APP:auditory.mixins.json:items.SpawnEggUseSoundMixin,pl:mixin:APP:architectury-common.mixins.json:inject.MixinEntityType,pl:mixin:A} at com.lance5057.butchercraft.ButchercraftForgeEvents.spawnArmy(ButchercraftForgeEvents.java:101) ~[butchercraft-2.3.11-1.19.2.jar%23548!/:2.3.11] {re:classloading} at com.lance5057.butchercraft.ButchercraftForgeEvents.giveHoodsToUndead(ButchercraftForgeEvents.java:45) ~[butchercraft-2.3.11-1.19.2.jar%23548!/:2.3.11] {re:classloading} at com.lance5057.butchercraft.__ButchercraftForgeEvents_giveHoodsToUndead_SpecialSpawn.invoke(.dynamic) ~[butchercraft-2.3.11-1.19.2.jar%23548!/:2.3.11] {re:classloading,pl:eventbus:B} at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:73) ~[eventbus-6.0.3.jar%2385!/:?] {} at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:315) ~[eventbus-6.0.3.jar%2385!/:?] {} at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:296) ~[eventbus-6.0.3.jar%2385!/:?] {} at net.minecraftforge.event.ForgeEventFactory.doSpecialSpawn(ForgeEventFactory.java:201) ~[forge-1.19.2-43.3.7-universal.jar%23793!/:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading} at net.minecraft.world.level.NaturalSpawner.m_47038_(NaturalSpawner.java:186) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23788!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:botania_xplat.mixins.json:NaturalSpawnerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.bosses_of_mass_destruction.json:NaturalSpawnerMixin,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.world.level.NaturalSpawner.m_47045_(NaturalSpawner.java:127) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23788!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:botania_xplat.mixins.json:NaturalSpawnerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.bosses_of_mass_destruction.json:NaturalSpawnerMixin,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.world.level.NaturalSpawner.m_47029_(NaturalSpawner.java:117) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23788!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:botania_xplat.mixins.json:NaturalSpawnerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.bosses_of_mass_destruction.json:NaturalSpawnerMixin,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerChunkCache.m_8490_(ServerChunkCache.java:356) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23788!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:cupboard.mixins.json:ChunkLoadDebug,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.chunk_deadlock.ServerChunkCacheMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:bugfix.chunk_deadlock.ServerChunkCache_CurrentLoadingMixin,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerChunkCache.m_201698_(ServerChunkCache.java:310) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23788!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:cupboard.mixins.json:ChunkLoadDebug,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.chunk_deadlock.ServerChunkCacheMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:bugfix.chunk_deadlock.ServerChunkCache_CurrentLoadingMixin,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerLevel.m_8793_(ServerLevel.java:285) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23788!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:sereneseasons:temperature_transformer,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:sereneseasons:temperature_transformer,pl:mixin:APP:cupboard.mixins.json:ServerAddEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:betterendisland.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.cache_strongholds.ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.chunk_deadlock.ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:supplementaries-common.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:sleep_tight-common.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:botania_xplat.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:immersive_weathering-common.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:neruina-common.mixins.json:ServerWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:endergetic.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:starlight.mixins.json:common.world.ServerWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:cold_sweat.mixin.json:MixinBlockUpdate,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:unvotedandshelved.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:simplerpc.mixins.json:ServerWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:betterdeserttemples.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.bosses_of_mass_destruction.json:ExplosionMixin,pl:mixin:APP:blueprint.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:friendsandfoes-common.mixins.json:ServerWorldAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:friendsandfoes-common.mixins.json:ServerWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:rottencreatures-common.mixins.json:common.ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:sound_physics_remastered.mixins.json:ServerWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:accessor.ServerLevelAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:betterendisland.mixins.json:EndergeticExpansionMixins,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_5703_(MinecraftServer.java:866) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23788!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.dedicated_reload_executor.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:structure_gel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:neruina-common.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:notenoughcrashes.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraftServerClientOnly,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:feature.sps.Mixin_IntegratedServerResourcePack,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:server.MinecraftServerMixin_PvPGameRule,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:server.Mixin_PublishServerStatusResponse,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_5705_(MinecraftServer.java:806) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23788!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.dedicated_reload_executor.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:structure_gel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:neruina-common.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:notenoughcrashes.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraftServerClientOnly,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:feature.sps.Mixin_IntegratedServerResourcePack,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:server.MinecraftServerMixin_PvPGameRule,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:server.Mixin_PublishServerStatusResponse,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.client.server.IntegratedServer.m_5705_(IntegratedServer.java:84) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23788!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:forgematica.mixins.json:MixinIntegratedServer,pl:mixin:APP:blueprint.mixins.json:client.IntegratedServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:smoothboot.mixins.json:client.IntegratedServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:server.integrated.Mixin_FixDefaultOpPermissionLevel,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:server.integrated.MixinIntegratedServer,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_130011_(MinecraftServer.java:654) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23788!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.dedicated_reload_executor.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:structure_gel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:neruina-common.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:notenoughcrashes.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraftServerClientOnly,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:feature.sps.Mixin_IntegratedServerResourcePack,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:server.MinecraftServerMixin_PvPGameRule,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:server.Mixin_PublishServerStatusResponse,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_206580_(MinecraftServer.java:244) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23788!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.dedicated_reload_executor.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:structure_gel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:neruina-common.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:notenoughcrashes.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraftServerClientOnly,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:feature.sps.Mixin_IntegratedServerResourcePack,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:server.MinecraftServerMixin_PvPGameRule,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:server.Mixin_PublishServerStatusResponse,pl:mixin:A} at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) ~[?:?] {re:mixin} A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- Head -- Thread: Render thread Suspected Mods: Auditory (auditory), Version: 0.0.5-1.19.2 Mixin class: net.sydokiddo.auditory.mixin.items.SpawnEggUseSoundMixin Target: net.minecraft.world.entity.EntityType at TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/net.minecraft.world.entity.EntityType.handler$edo000$auditory_spawnEggSound(EntityType.java:2178) Butchercraft (butchercraft), Version: 2.3.11 Issue tracker URL: https://github.com/Lance5057/Butchercraft/issues at TRANSFORMER/[email protected]/com.lance5057.butchercraft.ButchercraftForgeEvents.spawnArmy(ButchercraftForgeEvents.java:101) Stacktrace: at net.minecraft.world.entity.EntityType.handler$edo000$auditory_spawnEggSound(EntityType.java:2178) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23788!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:dynamiclightsreforged.mixins.json:EntityTypeMixin,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:EntityTypeMixin,pl:mixin:APP:embeddiumplus.mixin.json:entitydistance.EntityTypeMixin,pl:mixin:APP:auditory.mixins.json:items.SpawnEggUseSoundMixin,pl:mixin:APP:architectury-common.mixins.json:inject.MixinEntityType,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.world.entity.EntityType.m_20592_(EntityType.java:334) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23788!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:dynamiclightsreforged.mixins.json:EntityTypeMixin,pl:mixin:APP:flywheel.mixins.json:EntityTypeMixin,pl:mixin:APP:embeddiumplus.mixin.json:entitydistance.EntityTypeMixin,pl:mixin:APP:auditory.mixins.json:items.SpawnEggUseSoundMixin,pl:mixin:APP:architectury-common.mixins.json:inject.MixinEntityType,pl:mixin:A} at com.lance5057.butchercraft.ButchercraftForgeEvents.spawnArmy(ButchercraftForgeEvents.java:101) ~[butchercraft-2.3.11-1.19.2.jar%23548!/:2.3.11] {re:classloading} at com.lance5057.butchercraft.ButchercraftForgeEvents.giveHoodsToUndead(ButchercraftForgeEvents.java:45) ~[butchercraft-2.3.11-1.19.2.jar%23548!/:2.3.11] {re:classloading} at com.lance5057.butchercraft.__ButchercraftForgeEvents_giveHoodsToUndead_SpecialSpawn.invoke(.dynamic) ~[butchercraft-2.3.11-1.19.2.jar%23548!/:2.3.11] {re:classloading,pl:eventbus:B} at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:73) ~[eventbus-6.0.3.jar%2385!/:?] {} at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:315) ~[eventbus-6.0.3.jar%2385!/:?] {} at net.minecraftforge.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:296) ~[eventbus-6.0.3.jar%2385!/:?] {} at net.minecraftforge.event.ForgeEventFactory.doSpecialSpawn(ForgeEventFactory.java:201) ~[forge-1.19.2-43.3.7-universal.jar%23793!/:?] {re:mixin,re:classloading} at net.minecraft.world.level.NaturalSpawner.m_47038_(NaturalSpawner.java:186) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23788!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:botania_xplat.mixins.json:NaturalSpawnerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.bosses_of_mass_destruction.json:NaturalSpawnerMixin,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.world.level.NaturalSpawner.m_47045_(NaturalSpawner.java:127) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23788!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:botania_xplat.mixins.json:NaturalSpawnerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.bosses_of_mass_destruction.json:NaturalSpawnerMixin,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.world.level.NaturalSpawner.m_47029_(NaturalSpawner.java:117) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23788!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:botania_xplat.mixins.json:NaturalSpawnerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.bosses_of_mass_destruction.json:NaturalSpawnerMixin,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerChunkCache.m_8490_(ServerChunkCache.java:356) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23788!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:cupboard.mixins.json:ChunkLoadDebug,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.chunk_deadlock.ServerChunkCacheMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:bugfix.chunk_deadlock.ServerChunkCache_CurrentLoadingMixin,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerChunkCache.m_201698_(ServerChunkCache.java:310) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23788!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:cupboard.mixins.json:ChunkLoadDebug,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.chunk_deadlock.ServerChunkCacheMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-forge.mixins.json:bugfix.chunk_deadlock.ServerChunkCache_CurrentLoadingMixin,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.server.level.ServerLevel.m_8793_(ServerLevel.java:285) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23788!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:sereneseasons:temperature_transformer,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,xf:fml:sereneseasons:temperature_transformer,pl:mixin:APP:cupboard.mixins.json:ServerAddEntityMixin,pl:mixin:APP:betterendisland.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.cache_strongholds.ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:bugfix.chunk_deadlock.ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:supplementaries-common.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:sleep_tight-common.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:botania_xplat.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:immersive_weathering-common.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:neruina-common.mixins.json:ServerWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:endergetic.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:starlight.mixins.json:common.world.ServerWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:cold_sweat.mixin.json:MixinBlockUpdate,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:unvotedandshelved.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:simplerpc.mixins.json:ServerWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:betterdeserttemples.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.bosses_of_mass_destruction.json:ExplosionMixin,pl:mixin:APP:blueprint.mixins.json:ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:friendsandfoes-common.mixins.json:ServerWorldAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:friendsandfoes-common.mixins.json:ServerWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:rottencreatures-common.mixins.json:common.ServerLevelMixin,pl:mixin:APP:sound_physics_remastered.mixins.json:ServerWorldMixin,pl:mixin:APP:create.mixins.json:accessor.ServerLevelAccessor,pl:mixin:APP:betterendisland.mixins.json:EndergeticExpansionMixins,pl:mixin:A} -- Affected level -- Details: All players: 4 total; [ServerPlayer['belebei4'/5699, l='ServerLevel[Идинахуй]', x=-766.90, y=71.00, z=1044.60], ServerPlayer['Graeel'/5906, l='ServerLevel[Идинахуй]', x=-726.30, y=62.00, z=922.90], ServerPlayer['digital_gd'/6272, l='ServerLevel[Идинахуй]', x=-734.38, y=63.00, z=997.05], ServerPlayer['p_OverLord_q'/73, l='ServerLevel[Идинахуй]', x=-699.62, y=76.14, z=877.36]] Chunk stats: 5660 Level dimension: minecraft:overworld Level spawn location: World: (16,64,320), Section: (at 0,0,0 in 1,4,20; chunk contains blocks 16,-64,320 to 31,319,335), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,-64,0 to 511,319,511) Level time: 171413 game time, 13415 day time Level name: Идинахуй Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: true Level weather: Rain time: 12536 (now: true), thunder time: 75032 (now: false) Known server brands: forge Level was modded: true Level storage version: 0x04ABD - Anvil Stacktrace: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_5703_(MinecraftServer.java:866) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23788!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.dedicated_reload_executor.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:structure_gel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:neruina-common.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:notenoughcrashes.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraftServerClientOnly,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:feature.sps.Mixin_IntegratedServerResourcePack,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:server.MinecraftServerMixin_PvPGameRule,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:server.Mixin_PublishServerStatusResponse,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_5705_(MinecraftServer.java:806) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23788!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.dedicated_reload_executor.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:structure_gel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:neruina-common.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:notenoughcrashes.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraftServerClientOnly,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:feature.sps.Mixin_IntegratedServerResourcePack,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:server.MinecraftServerMixin_PvPGameRule,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:server.Mixin_PublishServerStatusResponse,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.client.server.IntegratedServer.m_5705_(IntegratedServer.java:84) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23788!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A,re:classloading,pl:mixin:APP:forgematica.mixins.json:MixinIntegratedServer,pl:mixin:APP:blueprint.mixins.json:client.IntegratedServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:smoothboot.mixins.json:client.IntegratedServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:server.integrated.Mixin_FixDefaultOpPermissionLevel,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:server.integrated.MixinIntegratedServer,pl:mixin:A,pl:runtimedistcleaner:A} at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_130011_(MinecraftServer.java:654) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23788!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.dedicated_reload_executor.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:structure_gel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:neruina-common.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:notenoughcrashes.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraftServerClientOnly,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:feature.sps.Mixin_IntegratedServerResourcePack,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:server.MinecraftServerMixin_PvPGameRule,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:server.Mixin_PublishServerStatusResponse,pl:mixin:A} at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.m_206580_(MinecraftServer.java:244) ~[client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar%23788!/:?] {re:mixin,pl:accesstransformer:B,re:classloading,pl:accesstransformer:B,pl:mixin:APP:modernfix-common.mixins.json:perf.dedicated_reload_executor.MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:structure_gel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:neruina-common.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:citadel.mixins.json:MinecraftServerMixin,pl:mixin:APP:notenoughcrashes.mixins.json:client.MixinMinecraftServerClientOnly,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:feature.sps.Mixin_IntegratedServerResourcePack,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:server.MinecraftServerMixin_PvPGameRule,pl:mixin:APP:mixins.essential.json:server.Mixin_PublishServerStatusResponse,pl:mixin:A} at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833) ~[?:?] {re:mixin} -- System Details -- Details: Minecraft Version: 1.19.2 Minecraft Version ID: 1.19.2 Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0 Java Version: 17.0.8, Microsoft Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Microsoft Memory: 4344879696 bytes (4143 MiB) / 10368319488 bytes (9888 MiB) up to 12884901888 bytes (12288 MiB) CPUs: 16 Processor Vendor: AuthenticAMD Processor Name: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor Identifier: AuthenticAMD Family 23 Model 113 Stepping 0 Microarchitecture: Zen 2 Frequency (GHz): 3.60 Number of physical packages: 1 Number of physical CPUs: 8 Number of logical CPUs: 16 Graphics card #0 name: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Graphics card #0 vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de) Graphics card #0 VRAM (MB): 4095.00 Graphics card #0 deviceId: 0x1f08 Graphics card #0 versionInfo: DriverVersion=31.0.15.5123 Memory slot #0 capacity (MB): 8192.00 Memory slot #0 clockSpeed (GHz): 3.20 Memory slot #0 type: DDR4 Memory slot #1 capacity (MB): 8192.00 Memory slot #1 clockSpeed (GHz): 3.20 Memory slot #1 type: DDR4 Virtual memory max (MB): 28222.51 Virtual memory used (MB): 24557.05 Swap memory total (MB): 11912.29 Swap memory used (MB): 965.69 JVM Flags: 8 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx12G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M Loaded Shaderpack: ComplementaryReimagined_r5.1.1.zip Profile: Custom (+42 options changed by user) Server Running: true Player Count: 4 / 8; [ServerPlayer['belebei4'/5699, l='ServerLevel[Идинахуй]', x=-766.90, y=71.00, z=1044.60], ServerPlayer['Graeel'/5906, l='ServerLevel[Идинахуй]', x=-726.30, y=62.00, z=922.90], ServerPlayer['digital_gd'/6272, l='ServerLevel[Идинахуй]', x=-734.38, y=63.00, z=997.05], ServerPlayer['p_OverLord_q'/73, l='ServerLevel[Идинахуй]', x=-699.62, y=76.14, z=877.36]] Data Packs: vanilla, mod:dynamiclightsreforged (incompatible), mod:betterdungeons, mod:modernworldcreation (incompatible), mod:additionalentityattributes (incompatible), mod:betternethermap, mod:nethers_exoticism, mod:dynamiccrosshair (incompatible), mod:entitycollisionfpsfix (incompatible), mod:valhelsia_furniture (incompatible), mod:blackaures_paintings, mod:apoli (incompatible), mod:bossmusicmod, mod:goety, mod:modernfix (incompatible), mod:namepain (incompatible), mod:yungsapi, mod:forgematica (incompatible), mod:hnh (incompatible), mod:galosphere_delight, mod:harderspawners (incompatible), mod:zume (incompatible), mod:clickadv (incompatible), mod:pickupnotifier (incompatible), mod:hordes (incompatible), mod:dynview (incompatible), mod:chat_heads (incompatible), mod:exposure (incompatible), mod:betterfortresses, mod:cloth_config (incompatible), mod:ctov (incompatible), mod:iter_rpg, mod:embeddium (incompatible), mod:geophilic_reforged, mod:corpse (incompatible), mod:structure_gel, mod:advancementplaques (incompatible), mod:alex_fixes, mod:amplifiednether, mod:morevillagers, mod:mafglib (incompatible), mod:dungeons_plus, mod:unusualend, mod:sleep_tight (incompatible), mod:pop (incompatible), mod:botania (incompatible), mod:resourcefulconfig, mod:highlighter (incompatible), mod:curios, mod:origins (incompatible), mod:oculus, mod:alexs_armoury, mod:searchables (incompatible), mod:villagersellanimals, mod:mushroomquest, mod:atlaslib (incompatible), mod:chimes, mod:itemphysic (incompatible), mod:betterendisland (incompatible), mod:runecraft, mod:bettermineshafts, mod:playerrevive (incompatible), mod:dungeons_libraries (incompatible), mod:dungeons_gear (incompatible), mod:essential (incompatible), mod:betterjungletemples, mod:kiwi (incompatible), mod:stylisheffects (incompatible), mod:tia, mod:jei (incompatible), mod:visualworkbench (incompatible), mod:goblintraders (incompatible), mod:gnumus, mod:caelus (incompatible), mod:paxi, mod:feathers, mod:kobolds, mod:immersive_weathering (incompatible), mod:realmrpg_skeletons, mod:sootychimneys (incompatible), mod:hat (incompatible), mod:bengal, mod:wardrobe, mod:fallingleaves (incompatible), mod:oculusparticlefix (incompatible), mod:integrated_api (incompatible), mod:sereneseasons, mod:neruina (incompatible), mod:midnightlib (incompatible), mod:starlight (incompatible), mod:missingwilds (incompatible), mod:villagercomfort (incompatible), mod:chalk (incompatible), mod:idas (incompatible), mod:emotecraft (incompatible), mod:drippyloadingscreen (incompatible), mod:usefulspyglass (incompatible), mod:voicechat (incompatible), mod:sound_physics_remastered (incompatible), mod:terrablender, mod:biomesoplenty, mod:mousetweaks, mod:cooperativeadvancements (incompatible), mod:nochatreports (incompatible), mod:spectrelib (incompatible), mod:ding, mod:e4mc_minecraft (incompatible), mod:venus, mod:calio (incompatible), mod:betterfpsdist (incompatible), mod:kotlinforforge (incompatible), mod:brewinandchewin (incompatible), mod:notenoughanimations (incompatible), mod:farmersrespite (incompatible), mod:archaeology, mod:flywheel (incompatible), mod:ecologics (incompatible), mod:integrated_stronghold (incompatible), mod:decoration_delight, mod:polymorph, mod:autoreglib (incompatible), mod:backpacked (incompatible), mod:effective_fg (incompatible), mod:armor_weight, mod:immediatelyfast (incompatible), mod:butchercraft (incompatible), mod:tlc, mod:moremobvariants (incompatible), mod:lootr (incompatible), mod:visuality, mod:cold_sweat (incompatible), mod:puzzleslib (incompatible), mod:smoothswapping, mod:mannequins (incompatible), mod:textrues_embeddium_options (incompatible), mod:realmrpg_wyrms, mod:rebind_narrator (incompatible), mod:cosmeticarmorreworked (incompatible), mod:phantasm, mod:pots_and_mimics, mod:treechop (incompatible), mod:embeddiumplus (incompatible), mod:betterwitchhuts, mod:armor_speed, mod:aquamirae_mod_music, mod:palladiumcore (incompatible), mod:vc_gliders (incompatible), mod:galosphere (incompatible), mod:firstperson (incompatible), mod:naturalist, mod:betteroceanmonuments, mod:auditory (incompatible), mod:structureessentials (incompatible), mod:controlling (incompatible), mod:prism, mod:placebo (incompatible), mod:citadel, mod:alexsmobs (incompatible), mod:iceandfire (incompatible), mod:domesticationinnovation, mod:mixinextras (incompatible), mod:bookshelf (incompatible), mod:redeco (incompatible), mod:takesapillage (incompatible), mod:zetter (incompatible), mod:bygonenether, mod:fpsreducer, mod:melody (incompatible), mod:shieldexp (incompatible), mod:cameraoverhaul (incompatible), mod:dragonfight (incompatible), mod:twilightforest (incompatible), mod:konkrete (incompatible), mod:acc_nocube, mod:equipmentcompare (incompatible), mod:enemyexpansion, mod:flowerymooblooms (incompatible), mod:farmersdelight, mod:entity_model_features (incompatible), mod:nbt, mod:mageflame, mod:gottschcore (incompatible), mod:entity_texture_features (incompatible), mod:ambientsounds (incompatible), mod:endrem, mod:naturearchitect, mod:defaultresources (incompatible), mod:chunky (incompatible), mod:mcwfences, mod:elenaidodge2, mod:playeranimator (incompatible), mod:bettercombat (incompatible), mod:dungeons_enhanced, mod:modelfix (incompatible), mod:cnb, mod:geckolib3 (incompatible), mod:crittersandcompanions (incompatible), mod:cataclysm, mod:patchouli (incompatible), mod:cakechomps, mod:origins_classes (incompatible), mod:spyglass_improvements (incompatible), mod:treeplant (incompatible), mod:seadwellers, mod:betterthirdperson, mod:unvotedandshelved (incompatible), mod:gothic, mod:resourcefullib (incompatible), mod:eatinganimation (incompatible), mod:forge, mod:locksmith (incompatible), mod:etched (incompatible), mod:commonality, mod:architectury (incompatible), mod:doapi (incompatible), mod:vinery, mod:infinitemusic (incompatible), mod:antiqueatlas (incompatible), mod:wands, mod:candlelight, mod:beachparty, mod:dynmus (incompatible), mod:cherishedworlds, mod:cupboard (incompatible), mod:undergarden, mod:framework (incompatible), mod:t_and_t, mod:letmedespawn (incompatible), mod:quarkdelight, mod:yeetusexperimentus, mod:betteradvancements (incompatible), mod:inventorysorter (incompatible), mod:rootsclassic, mod:supernatural, mod:irisflw (incompatible), mod:easymagic (incompatible), mod:realmrpg_demons, mod:conjurer_illager (incompatible), mod:dungeons_mobs (incompatible), mod:simplerpc (incompatible), mod:portfolio, mod:obscure_api, mod:aquamirae, mod:create, mod:delightful (incompatible), mod:structory, mod:mcwpaintings, mod:clumps (incompatible), mod:horseinboat (incompatible), mod:artifacts, mod:itemborders (incompatible), mod:myserveriscompatible (incompatible), mod:dungeoncrawl, mod:lazydfu (incompatible), mod:everycomp (incompatible), mod:betterdeserttemples, mod:farsight_view (incompatible), mod:bosses_of_mass_destruction, mod:alexmobsmusic, mod:blueprint (incompatible), mod:environmental (incompatible), mod:savage_and_ravage (incompatible), mod:upgrade_aquatic (incompatible), mod:endergetic (incompatible), mod:personality (incompatible), mod:compatoplenty, mod:dungeons_andtaverns_mr, mod:travelerstitles, mod:selfexpression, mod:friendsandfoes (incompatible), mod:enchdesc (incompatible), mod:radiantgear, mod:endermanoverhaul (incompatible), mod:moonlight (incompatible), mod:advancementframes (incompatible), mod:spelunkery (incompatible), mod:mysticaloaktree (incompatible), mod:pollen (incompatible), mod:regions_unexplored (incompatible), mod:gardens_of_the_dead, mod:nightlights, mod:mixinsquared (incompatible), mod:another_furniture (incompatible), mod:culllessleaves, mod:creativecore (incompatible), mod:smoothboot (incompatible), mod:atmospheric (incompatible), mod:rottencreatures (incompatible), mod:iceberg (incompatible), mod:quark (incompatible), mod:supplementaries (incompatible), mod:suppsquared (incompatible), mod:legendarytooltips (incompatible), mod:mes (incompatible), mod:diet (incompatible), mod:abnormals_delight (incompatible), mod:irons_spellbooks (incompatible), mod:fancymenu (incompatible), mod:raised (incompatible), mod:creeperoverhaul (incompatible), mod:ferritecore (incompatible), mod:apexcore, mod:fantasyfurniture, mod:flower_foxes, mod:betterf3 (incompatible), mod:armorsoundtweak (incompatible), mod:heartstone (incompatible), mod:bushierflowers, mod:screenshot_viewer (incompatible), mod:expandability (incompatible), mod:valhelsia_core (incompatible), mod:valhelsia_structures (incompatible), mod:forbidden_arcanus (incompatible), mod:openloader (incompatible), mod:undead_unleashed, mod:presencefootsteps, CraftSound_for_1.19.zip, Everycomp Generated Pack, Immersive Weathering Generated Pack, Less+OP+Villagers+v1.5.5.zip, Spelunkery Generated Pack, Supplementaries Generated Pack, Suppsquared Generated Pack, data/PatchF, idasalexsmobs-1.7.5-1.19.2.zip (incompatible), idasbop-1.6.0-1.19.2.zip (incompatible), intstrong_alexsmobs-1.0.0-1.19.2.zip (incompatible), intstrong_dungeonsmobs-1.0.0-1.18.2-1.19.2.zip (incompatible), intstrong_endrem-1.0.0-1.18.2-1.19.2.zip (incompatible), mod:notenoughcrashes (incompatible) World Generation: Stable Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt) Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge'; Server brand changed to 'forge' Launched Version: 1.19.2-forge-43.3.7 Client Crashes Since Restart: 0 Integrated Server Crashes Since Restart: 1 ModLauncher: 10.0.8+10.0.8+main.0ef7e830 ModLauncher launch target: forgeclient ModLauncher naming: srg ModLauncher services: mixin-0.8.5.jar mixin PLUGINSERVICE eventbus-6.0.3.jar eventbus PLUGINSERVICE fmlloader-1.19.2-43.3.7.jar slf4jfixer PLUGINSERVICE fmlloader-1.19.2-43.3.7.jar object_holder_definalize PLUGINSERVICE fmlloader-1.19.2-43.3.7.jar runtime_enum_extender PLUGINSERVICE fmlloader-1.19.2-43.3.7.jar capability_token_subclass PLUGINSERVICE accesstransformers-8.0.4.jar accesstransformer PLUGINSERVICE fmlloader-1.19.2-43.3.7.jar runtimedistcleaner PLUGINSERVICE modlauncher-10.0.8.jar mixin TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE modlauncher-10.0.8.jar essential-loader TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE modlauncher-10.0.8.jar fml TRANSFORMATIONSERVICE FML Language Providers: [email protected] javafml@null [email protected] lowcodefml@null Mod List: dynamiclightsreforged-1.19.2_v1.4.0.jar |Rubidium Dynamic Lights |dynamiclightsreforged |1.19.2_v1.4.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE YungsBetterDungeons-1.19.2-Forge-3.2.2.jar |YUNG's Better Dungeons |betterdungeons |1.19.2-Forge-3.2.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE modernworldcreation_forge_1.0.0_MC_1.19-1.19.2.jar|Modern World Creation |modernworldcreation |1.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE additionalentityattributes-forge-1.19-1.0.1+1.19.j|Additional Entity Attributes |additionalentityattributes |1.0.1+1.19 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE betternethermap-1.2-1.19.2.jar |Better Nether Map |betternethermap |1.2-1.19.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE nether-s-exoticism-1.19.2-1.2.6.jar |Nether's Exoticism |nethers_exoticism |1.2.6 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE dynamiccrosshair-5.7.1+1.19.2-forge.jar |Dynamic Crosshair |dynamiccrosshair |5.7.1+1.19.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE FIX-Entity_Collision_FPS-forge-1.19-2.0.0.0.jar |Entity Collision FPS Fix |entitycollisionfpsfix |2.0.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE valhelsia_furniture-forge-1.19.2-1.1.1.jar |Valhelsia Furniture |valhelsia_furniture |1.19.2-1.1.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE BlackAuresPaintings_1.1_1.19.2.jar |blackaures_paintings |blackaures_paintings |1.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE apoli-forge-1.19.2-2.6.1.3.jar |Apoli |apoli |1.19.2-2.6.1.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Boss+Music+Mod+1.19.jar |Boss Music Mod |bossmusicmod |1.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Goety-2.32.0-1.19.2.jar |Goety |goety |2.32.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE modernfix-forge-5.13.0+mc1.19.2.jar |ModernFix |modernfix |5.13.0+mc1.19.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE namepain-1.5.0+forge-1.19.x.jar |Name Pain |namepain |1.5.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-YungsApi-1.19.2-Forge-3.8.10.jar |YUNG's API |yungsapi |1.19.2-Forge-3.8.10 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Forgematica-0.1.7-mc1.19.2.jar |Forgematica |forgematica |0.1.7-mc1.19.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE hearth_and_home-forge-1.19.2-1.0.1.jar |Hearth & Home |hnh |1.19.2-1.0.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE galosphere_delight_1.1.0_forge_1.19.2.jar |Galosphere Delight (by NoCube)|galosphere_delight |1.1.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE HarderSpawners-1.19.1-43.2.24.0.jar |Harder Spawners Mod |harderspawners |1.19.1-43.2.24.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE zume-0.12.1.jar |Zume |zume |0.12.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE SomeAddon-clickadv-1.19.2-3.6.jar |clickadv mod |clickadv |1.19.2-3.6 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE PickUpNotifier-v4.2.4-1.19.2-Forge.jar |Pick Up Notifier |pickupnotifier |4.2.4 |DONE |Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a The-Hordes-1.19.2-1.2.3.jar |The Hordes |hordes |1.2.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE SomeAddon-dynview-1.19.1-2.9.jar |Dynamic view distance |dynview |2.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE chat_heads-0.10.31-forge-1.19.2.jar |Chat Heads |chat_heads |0.10.31 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE exposure-1.19.2-1.5.1-forge.jar |Exposure |exposure |1.5.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE YungsBetterNetherFortresses-1.19.2-Forge-1.0.6.jar|YUNG's Better Nether Fortresse|betterfortresses |1.19.2-Forge-1.0.6 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE cloth-config-8.3.115-forge-1.19.2.jar |Cloth Config v8 API |cloth_config |8.3.115 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Villages-Cto-3.2.6c.jar |ChoiceTheorem's Overhauled Vil|ctov |3.2.6c |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE IteRPG-0.4.9.jar |Iter RPG |iter_rpg |0.4.9 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE embeddium-0.3.3+mc1.19.2.jar |Embeddium |embeddium |0.3.3+mc1.19.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE GeophilicReforged-v1.2.0.jar |Geophilic Reforged |geophilic_reforged |1.2.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE corpse-1.19.2-1.0.0.jar |Corpse |corpse |1.19.2-1.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-structure_gel-1.19.2-2.7.2.jar |Structure Gel API |structure_gel |2.7.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE AdvancementPlaques-1.19.2-1.4.7.jar |Advancement Plaques |advancementplaques |1.4.7 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE FIX-alex_armoury-1.0.0.jar |Horse Fix |alex_fixes |1.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Amplified_Nether_1.19.3_v1.2.1.jar |Amplified Nether |amplifiednether |1.2.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE morevillagers-forge-1.19-4.0.3.jar |More Villagers |morevillagers |4.0.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE MaFgLib-0.1.9-mc1.19.2.jar |MaFgLib |mafglib |0.1.9-mc1.19.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE dungeons_plus-1.19.2-1.3.1.jar |Dungeons Plus |dungeons_plus |1.3.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE UnusualEnd1.19.2_V1.4.3.jar |Unusual End |unusualend |1.4.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE sleep_tight-1.19.2-1.0.25.jar |Sleep Tight |sleep_tight |1.19.2-1.0.25 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE pop-1.19-1.0.0.jar |Pop! |pop |1.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Botania-1.19.2-440-FORGE.jar |Botania |botania |1.19.2-440-FORGE |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-resourcefulconfig-forge-1.19.2-1.0.20.jar |Resourcefulconfig |resourcefulconfig |1.0.20 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Highlighter-1.19.1-1.1.4.jar |Highlighter |highlighter |1.1.4 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-curios-forge-1.19.2-5.1.6.1.jar |Curios API |curios |1.19.2-5.1.6.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Origins-forge-1.19.2-1.7.1.3-all.jar |Origins |origins |1.19.2-1.7.1.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE oculus-mc1.19.2-1.6.9.jar |Oculus |oculus |1.6.9 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Alexs+Armoury+v1.4.1-1.19.2.jar |Alex's Armoury |alexs_armoury |1.4.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-Searchables-forge-1.19.2-1.0.2.jar |Searchables |searchables |1.0.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE NoCube's_villagers_sell_animals_1.2.1_forge_1.19.2|Villagers Sell Animals (by NoC|villagersellanimals |1.2.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE MushroomQuest-1.19.2-v4.1.0.jar |Mushroom Quest |mushroomquest |4.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Atlas-Lib-1.19.2-1.1.6.jar |Atlas Lib |atlaslib |1.1.5a |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Chimes-v2.0.1-1.19.2.jar |Chimes |chimes |2.0.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ItemPhysic_FORGE_v1.6.6_mc1.19.2.jar |ItemPhysic |itemphysic |1.6.6 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE YungsBetterEndIsland-1.19.2-Forge-1.0.jar |YUNG's Better End Island |betterendisland |1.19.2-Forge-1.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE RuneCraft-1.19.x-(v.3.6.2).jar |RuneCraft |runecraft |3.6.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE YungsBetterMineshafts-1.19.2-Forge-3.2.1.jar |YUNG's Better Mineshafts |bettermineshafts |1.19.2-Forge-3.2.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE PlayerRevive_FORGE_v2.0.14_mc1.19.2.jar |PlayerRevive |playerrevive |2.0.14 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE dungeons_libraries-1.19.2-3.0.10-beta.jar |Dungeons Libraries |dungeons_libraries |1.19.2-3.0.10-beta |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE dungeons_gear-1.19.2-5.0.5-beta.jar |Dungeons Gear |dungeons_gear |1.19.2-5.0.5-beta |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Essential (forge_1.19.2).jar |Essential |essential |1.3.1.3+g88238d7752 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE YungsBetterJungleTemples-1.19.2-Forge-1.0.1.jar |YUNG's Better Jungle Temples |betterjungletemples |1.19.2-Forge-1.0.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-Kiwi-1.19.2-forge-8.3.6.jar |Kiwi |kiwi |8.3.6 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE StylishEffects-v4.3.4-1.19.2-Forge.jar |Stylish Effects |stylisheffects |4.3.4 |DONE |Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a tia-1.19.2-1.0-forge.jar |Tiny Item Animations |tia |1.19.2-1.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE jei-1.19.2-forge-11.6.0.1018.jar |Just Enough Items |jei |11.6.0.1018 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE VisualWorkbench-v4.2.4-1.19.2-Forge.jar |Visual Workbench |visualworkbench |4.2.4 |DONE |Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a Goblintraders-1.8.0-1.19.2.jar |Goblin Traders |goblintraders |1.8.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE gnumus_settlement_[Forge]1.19.2_v1.8.jar |Gnumus Settlement |gnumus |1.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-caelus-forge-1.19.2-3.0.0.6.jar |Caelus API |caelus |1.19.2-3.0.0.6 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Paxi-1.19.2-Forge-3.0.1.jar |Paxi |paxi |1.19.2-Forge-3.0.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE feathers-1.1.2.jar |Feathers |feathers |1.1.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Kobolds-2.6.8.jar |Kobolds |kobolds |2.6.8 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE immersive_weathering-1.19.2-1.2.10-forge.jar |Immersive Weathering |immersive_weathering |1.19.2-1.2.10 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE realmrpg_fallen_adventurers_1.0.1_forge_1.19.2.jar|Realm RPG: Fallen Adventurers |realmrpg_skeletons |1.0.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE sootychimneys-1.19.2-1.1.1.jar |Sooty Chimneys |sootychimneys |1.1.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE hats-and-cosmetics-1.4-1.19.2.jar |Hats and Cosmetics |hat |1.4 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Bengal-Village-Pack-Forge-1.19.2.jar |bengal |bengal |1.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE wardrobe-1.0.1-1.19.2.jar |Wardrobe |wardrobe |1.0.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Fallingleaves-1.19.1-2.0.0-alpha+20221129-2000.jar|Falling Leaves |fallingleaves |2.0.0-alpha+20221129|DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE FIX-oculusparticlefix-1.0.jar |Oculus Particle Fix |oculusparticlefix |1.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-integrated_api_forge-1.2.7+1.19.2.jar |Integrated API |integrated_api |1.2.7+1.19.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE SereneSeasons-1.19.2-8.1.0.24.jar |Serene Seasons |sereneseasons |0.0NONE |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE neruina-1.3.0-forge+1.18.2-1.20.1.jar |Neruina |neruina |1.3.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-midnightlib-forge-1.0.0.jar |MidnightLib |midnightlib |1.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE starlight-1.1.1+forge.jar |Starlight |starlight |1.1.1+forge.a3aea74 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE MissingWilds-forge-1.19.2-1.2.0-beta.2.jar |Missing Wilds |missingwilds |0.0NONE |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Villager+Comfort-1.19.2-1.0.0.jar |Villager Comfort |villagercomfort |1.19.2-1.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE chalk-1.19.2-1.6.3.jar |Chalk |chalk |1.6.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE idas_forge-1.7.6+1.19.2.jar |Integrated Dungeons and Struct|idas |1.7.6+1.19.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE emotecraft-for-MC1.19.2-2.2.7-b.build.50-forge.jar|Emotecraft |emotecraft |2.2.7-b.build.50 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE drippyloadingscreen_forge_3.0.0_MC_1.19.2.jar |Drippy Loading Screen |drippyloadingscreen |3.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE usefulspyglass-forge-1.19.2-0.4.0.jar |Useful Spyglass |usefulspyglass |0.4.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE voicechat-forge-1.19.2-2.5.1.jar |Simple Voice Chat |voicechat |1.19.2-2.5.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE sound-physics-remastered-forge-1.19.2-1.3.1.jar |Sound Physics Remastered |sound_physics_remastered |1.19.2-1.3.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-TerraBlender-forge-1.19.2-2.0.1.166.jar |TerraBlender |terrablender |2.0.1.166 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE BiomesOPlenty-1.19.2-17.1.2.544.jar |Biomes O' Plenty |biomesoplenty |17.1.2.544 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE MouseTweaks-forge-mc1.19-2.23.jar |Mouse Tweaks |mousetweaks |2.23 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE CooperativeAdvancements-1.19.2-forge-1.3.0.jar |Cooperative Advancements |cooperativeadvancements |1.3.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE NoChatReports-FORGE-1.19.2-v1.5.1.jar |No Chat Reports |nochatreports |1.19.2-v1.5.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE spectrelib-forge-0.12.6+1.19.2.jar |SpectreLib |spectrelib |0.12.6+1.19.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Ding-1.19.2-Forge-1.4.1.jar |Ding |ding |1.4.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE e4mc-4.0.1+1.19.4-forge.jar |e4mc |e4mc_minecraft |4.0.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE venus-mc1.19.2-0.0.1.jar |Venus |venus |0.0.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE calio-forge-1.19.2-1.7.0.1.jar |Calio |calio |1.19.2-1.7.0.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE SomeAddon-betterfpsdist-1.19.2-4.0.jar |betterfpsdist mod |betterfpsdist |1.19.2-4.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE kffmod-3.12.0.jar |Kotlin For Forge |kotlinforforge |3.12.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE BrewinAndChewin-1.19-2.0.jar |Brewin' and Chewin' |brewinandchewin |1.19-2.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE notenoughanimations-forge-1.7.0-mc1.19.2.jar |NotEnoughAnimations |notenoughanimations |1.7.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE FarmersRespite-1.19-2.0.jar |Farmer's Respite |farmersrespite |1.19-2.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-archaeology-api-1.19.2-1.0.0.jar |Archaeology API |archaeology |1.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE flywheel-forge-1.19.2-0.6.10-20.jar |Flywheel |flywheel |0.6.10-20 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ecologics-forge-1.19.2-2.1.11.jar |Ecologics |ecologics |2.1.11 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE integrated_stronghold_forge-1.0.2+1.19.2.jar |Integrated Stronghold |integrated_stronghold |1.0.2+1.19.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE DecorationDelightRefurbished-1.19.2.jar |Decoration Delight |decoration_delight |1.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE polymorph-forge-0.46.5+1.19.2.jar |Polymorph |polymorph |0.46.5+1.19.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-AutoRegLib-1.8.2-55.jar |AutoRegLib |autoreglib |1.8.2-55 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE backpacked-forge-1.19.2-2.1.13.jar |Backpacked |backpacked |2.1.13 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE effective_fg-1.3.4.jar |Effective (Forge) |effective_fg |1.3.4 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE armor-weight-1.19.2-1.0.1.jar |Armor Weight |armor_weight |1.0.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ImmediatelyFast-Forge-1.2.10+1.19.2.jar |ImmediatelyFast |immediatelyfast |1.2.10+1.19.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE butchercraft-2.3.11-1.19.2.jar |Butchercraft |butchercraft |2.3.11 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Pillager-Tlc-1.0.2.jar |The Lost Castle |tlc |1.0.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE moremobvariants-forge+1.19.2-1.2.0.jar |More Mob Variants |moremobvariants |1.2.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE lootr-1.19-0.4.24.64.jar |Lootr |lootr |0.4.24.63 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE visuality-forge-2.0.2.jar |Visuality: Reforged |visuality |2.0.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ColdSweat-2.2.5.1.jar |Cold Sweat |cold_sweat |2.2.5.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-PuzzlesLib-v4.4.3-1.19.2-Forge.jar |Puzzles Lib |puzzleslib |4.4.3 |DONE |Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a Smooth+Swapping-1.19.2-1.0.2.jar |Smooth Swapping |smoothswapping |1.19.2-1.0.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE mannequins-forge-2.2.1.jar |Mannequins |mannequins |2.2.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE textrues_embeddium_options-0.1.1+mc1.19.2.jar |TexTrue's Embeddium Options |textrues_embeddium_options |0.1.1+mc1.19.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE realmrpg_dragon_wyrms_1.0.0_forge_1.19.2.jar |Realm RPG: Dragon Wyrms |realmrpg_wyrms |1.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE FIX-rebind_narrator-forge-1.19.2-2.0.1.jar |Rebind Narrator |rebind_narrator |2.0.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE CosmeticArmorReworked-1.19.2-v1a.jar |CosmeticArmorReworked |cosmeticarmorreworked |1.19.2-v1a |DONE |Manifest: 5e:ed:25:99:e4:44:14:c0:dd:89:c1:a9:4c:10:b5:0d:e4:b1:52:50:45:82:13:d8:d0:32:89:67:56:57:01:53 End's+Phantasm+-+BETAv1.2.10.5+-+1.19.2.jar |End's Phantasm |phantasm |1.2.10.5 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE realmrpg_pots_and_mimics_1.0.2_forge_1.19.2.jar |Realm RPG: Pots & Mimics |pots_and_mimics |1.0.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE TreeChop-1.19.2-forge-0.18.5.jar |HT's TreeChop |treechop |0.18.5 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Not-Enough-Crashes-4.2.1-1.19.2-Forge.jar |Not Enough Crashes |notenoughcrashes |4.2.1+1.19.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE embeddiumplus-1.19.2-v1.2.4.jar |Embeddium++ |embeddiumplus |1.2.4 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE YungsBetterWitchHuts-1.19.2-Forge-2.1.0.jar |YUNG's Better Witch Huts |betterwitchhuts |1.19.2-Forge-2.1.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ArmorsSpeed-v0.3.jar |Armor Speed |armor_speed |0.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Aquamirae Mod EXTRA Music.jar |Aquamirae Mod Music |aquamirae_mod_music |1.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE PalladiumCore-forge-1.19.2-1.4.6.0-forge.jar |PalladiumCore |palladiumcore |1.19.2-1.4.6.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE vc_gliders-forge-1.1.4.jar |Gliders |vc_gliders |1.1.4 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Galosphere-1.19.2-1.3.0-Forge.jar |Galosphere |galosphere |1.19.2-1.3.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE firstperson-forge-2.3.3-mc1.19.2.jar |FirstPerson |firstperson |2.3.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE naturalist-forge-4.0.3-1.19.2.jar |Naturalist |naturalist |4.0.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE YungsBetterOceanMonuments-1.19.2-Forge-2.1.1.jar |YUNG's Better Ocean Monuments |betteroceanmonuments |1.19.2-Forge-2.1.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE auditory-0.0.5-1.19.2.jar |Auditory |auditory |0.0.5-1.19.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE SomeAddon-structureessentials-1.19.2-3.2.jar |Structure Essentials mod |structureessentials |1.19.2-3.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Controlling-forge-1.19.2-10.0+7.jar |Controlling |controlling |10.0+7 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-Prism-1.19.1-1.0.2.jar |Prism |prism |1.0.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-Placebo-1.19.2-7.3.5.jar |Placebo |placebo |7.3.5 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-citadel-2.1.4-1.19.jar |Citadel |citadel |2.1.4 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE alexsmobs-1.21.1.jar |Alex's Mobs |alexsmobs |1.21.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE IceAndFire-1.19.2-2.1.13-beta-3.jar |Ice and Fire |iceandfire |1.19.2-2.1.13+build.|DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE domesticationinnovation-1.6.1-1.19.2.jar |Domestication Innovation |domesticationinnovation |1.6.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE mixinextras-forge-0.2.0.jar |MixinExtras |mixinextras |0.2.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-Bookshelf-Forge-1.19.2-16.3.20.jar |Bookshelf |bookshelf |16.3.20 |DONE |Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5 redeco-1.5.0-1.19.2.jar |Re:Deco |redeco |1.5.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE takesapillage-1.0.3-1.19.2.jar |It Takes A Pillage |takesapillage |1.0.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE zetter-1.19.2-0.21.4-rc.jar |Zetter |zetter |1.19.2-0.21.4-rc |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE bygonenether-1.3.2-1.19.2.jar |Bygone Nether |bygonenether |1.3.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE FpsReducer2-forge-1.19.2-2.1.jar |FPS Reducer |fpsreducer |1.19.2-2.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-melody_forge_1.0.1_MC_1.19.2.jar |Melody |melody |1.0.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ShieldExpansion-1.19.2-1.1.7.jar |Shield Expansion |shieldexp |1.1.7 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE cameraoverhaul-1.0-1.19.2.jar |Camera Overhaul |cameraoverhaul |1.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE SomeAddon-dragonfight-1.19.2-4.1.jar |dragonfight mod |dragonfight |1.19.2-4.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Twilightforest-1.19.2-4.2.1518.jar |The Twilight Forest |twilightforest |4.2.1518 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-konkrete_forge_1.8.0_MC_1.19-1.19.2.jar |Konkrete |konkrete |1.8.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE nocubes_create_compats_1.0.0_forge_1.19.2.jar |Create Compats (by NoCube) |acc_nocube |1.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE EquipmentCompare-1.19.2-forge-1.3.2.jar |Equipment Compare |equipmentcompare |1.3.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE EnemyExpansion-1.19.2-2.0.0.jar |Enemy Expansion |enemyexpansion |2.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE friendsandfoes-flowerymooblooms-forge-mc1.19.2-2.0|Friends&Foes - Flowery Moobloo|flowerymooblooms |2.0.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE FarmersDelight-1.19.2-1.2.4.jar |Farmer's Delight |farmersdelight |1.19.2-1.2.4 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE entity_model_features_forge_1.19.2-1.2.3.jar |Entity Model Features |entity_model_features |1.2.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE NotableBubbleText-1.19.2-1.0.1.jar |Notable Bubble Text |nbt |1.0.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE MageFlame-mc1.19.2-f43.2.0-v1.3.0.jar |Mage Flame |mageflame |1.3.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE GottschCore-mc1.19.2-f43.2.0-v2.0.5.jar |GottschCore |gottschcore |2.0.5 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE entity_texture_features_forge_1.19.2-5.2.3.jar |Entity Texture Features |entity_texture_features |5.2.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE AmbientSounds_FORGE_v5.2.13_mc1.19.2 .jar |Ambient Sounds |ambientsounds |5.2.13 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE endrem_forge-5.2.1-R-1.19.X.jar |End Remastered |endrem |5.2.1-R-1.19.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE nature_architect_0.9.0_forge_1.19.2.jar |naturearchitect |naturearchitect |0.9.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE defaultresources-forge-1.19.2-0.3.0.jar |Default Resources |defaultresources |0.0NONE |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Chunky-1.3.38.jar |Chunky |chunky |1.3.38 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE mcw-fences-1.0.7-mc1.19.2forge.jar |Macaw's Fences and Walls |mcwfences |1.0.7 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE elenaidodge2-1.0.2.jar |Elenai Dodge 2 |elenaidodge2 |0.0NONE |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-player-animation-lib-forge-1.0.2.jar |Player Animator |playeranimator |1.0.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE BetterCombat-1.7.1-FC-2.1.1-1.19.2.jar |Better Combat |bettercombat |1.7.1+1.19 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE dungeons_enhanced-1.19.2-4.1.jar |Dungeons Enhanced |dungeons_enhanced |4.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE modelfix-1.8.jar |Model Gap Fix |modelfix |1.8 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE CNB-1.19-1.5.4.jar |Creatures and Beasts |cnb |1.5.4 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-geckolib-forge-1.19-3.1.40.jar |GeckoLib |geckolib3 |3.1.40 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE crittersandcompanions-1.19.2-2.0.3.jar |Critters and Companions |crittersandcompanions |1.19.2-2.0.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE L_Enders_Cataclysm-1.90-1.19.2.jar |Cataclysm Mod |cataclysm |1.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Patchouli-1.19.2-77.jar |Patchouli |patchouli |1.19.2-77 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE cakechomps-forge-6.0.0+1.19.2.jar |Cake Chomps |cakechomps |6.0.0+1.19.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Origins-classes-forge-1.2.1.jar |Origins: Classes |origins_classes |1.2.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE spyglass_improvements-1.4+mc1.19+forge.jar |Spyglass Improvements |spyglass_improvements |1.4+mc1.19.x |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE TreePlant-1.19.1-0.3.1.jar |HT's TreePlant |treeplant |0.3.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE realmrpg_seadwellers_2.9.9_forge_1.19.2.jar |Realm RPG: Sea Dwellers |seadwellers |2.9.9 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE BetterThirdPerson-Forge-1.19-1.9.0.jar |Better Third Person |betterthirdperson |1.9.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE unvotedandshelved-1.19-2.0.5-forge.jar |Unvoted and Shelved |unvotedandshelved |1.19-1.0.0-forge |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE realmrpg_Gothic_RPG_1.0.3_Forge_1.19.2.jar |Gothic |gothic |1.0.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-resourcefullib-forge-1.19.2-1.1.24.jar |Resourceful Lib |resourcefullib |1.1.24 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE eatinganimation-1.19-3.2.0.jar |Eating Animation |eatinganimation |3.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE forge-1.19.2-43.3.7-universal.jar |Forge |forge |43.3.7 |DONE |Manifest: 84:ce:76:e8:45:35:e4:0e:63:86:df:47:59:80:0f:67:6c:c1:5f:6e:5f:4d:b3:54:47:1a:9f:7f:ed:5e:f2:90 client-1.19.2-20220805.130853-srg.jar |Minecraft |minecraft |1.19.2 |DONE |Manifest: a1:d4:5e:04:4f:d3:d6:e0:7b:37:97:cf:77:b0:de:ad:4a:47:ce:8c:96:49:5f:0a:cf:8c:ae:b2:6d:4b:8a:3f locksmith-forge-1.1.1-1.19.2_1.jar |Locksmith |locksmith |1.1.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE etched-forge-2.3.2.jar |Etched |etched |2.3.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE commonality-1.19.2-4.2.1.jar |Commonality |commonality |4.2.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE architectury-6.6.92-forge-1.19.2.jar |Architectury |architectury |6.6.92 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE doapi-1.1.0b.jar |Lets Do Api |doapi |1.1.0b |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE letsdo-vinery-forge-1.3.12b.jar |Vinery |vinery |1.3.12 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE infinitemusic-1.7.0.jar |Infinite Music |infinitemusic |1.6.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE antiqueatlasreborn-9.2-forge-1.19.2.jar |Antique Atlas |antiqueatlas |9.2-forge-1.19.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE BuildingWands-mc1.19.2-2.6.9-release.jar |Building Wands |wands |2.6.9-release |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE letsdo-candlelight-forge-1.1.9.jar |Candlelight Dinner |candlelight |1.1.9 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE letsdo-beachparty-forge-1.0.12b.jar |Beachparty |beachparty |1.0.12 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE dynmus-v2.3.1+1.19.2-forge.jar |Dynamic Music |dynmus |2.3.1+1.19.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE cherishedworlds-forge-6.0.5+1.19.4.jar |Cherished Worlds |cherishedworlds |6.0.5+1.19.4 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-cupboard-1.19.2-2.3.jar |Cupboard utilities |cupboard |1.19.2-2.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE TheUndergarden-1.19.2-0.8.3.jar |The Undergarden |undergarden |0.8.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-framework-forge-1.19.2-0.6.16.jar |Framework |framework |0.6.16 |DONE |Manifest: 0d:78:5f:44:c0:47:0c:8c:e2:63:a3:04:43:d4:12:7d:b0:7c:35:37:dc:40:b1:c1:98:ec:51:eb:3b:3c:45:99 Towns-and-Towers-v.1.10-_FORGE-1.19.2.jar |Towns and Towers |t_and_t |1.10 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE letmedespawn-1.18-forge-1.0.3.jar |Let Me Despawn |letmedespawn |0.0NONE |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE quark_delight_1.0.0_forge_1.19.2.jar |Quark Delight |quarkdelight |1.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE FIX-yeetusexperimentus-1.0.1-build.2+mc1.19.1.jar |Yeetus Experimentus |yeetusexperimentus |1.0.1-build.2+mc1.19|DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE BetterAdvancements-1.19.2-0.3.0.148.jar |Better Advancements |betteradvancements |0.3.0.148 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE inventorysorter-1.19.2-21.0.1.jar |Simple Inventory Sorter |inventorysorter |21.0.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE RootsClassic-1.19.2-1.1.35.jar |Roots Classic |rootsclassic |1.19.2-1.1.35 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Supernatural-2.6.5.jar |Supernatural |supernatural |2.6.5 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE oculus-flywheel-compat-1.19.2-0.2.1.jar |Oculus Flywheel Compat |irisflw |1.19.2-0.2.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE EasyMagic-v4.3.3-1.19.2-Forge.jar |Easy Magic |easymagic |4.3.3 |DONE |Manifest: 9a:09:85:98:65:c4:8c:11:c5:49:f6:d6:33:23:39:df:8d:b4:ff:92:84:b8:bd:a5:83:9f:ac:7f:2a:d1:4b:6a realmrpg_imps_and_demons_0.9.0_forge_1.19.2.jar |Realm RPG: Imps & Demons |realmrpg_demons |0.9.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE the-conjurer-1.19.2-1.1.5.jar |The Conjurer |conjurer_illager |1.1.5 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE dungeons_mobs-1.19.2-4.0.8-beta.jar |Dungeons Mobs |dungeons_mobs |1.19.2-4.0.8-beta |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE SimpleRPC-forge-1.19-3.2.4.jar |Simple RPC |simplerpc |3.2.4 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Portfolio-1.19.2-1.2.0-forge.jar |Portfolio |portfolio |1.19.2-1.2.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-obscure-15.jar |Obscure API |obscure_api |15 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Aquamirae-6.jar |Aquamirae |aquamirae |6.API15 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE create-1.19.2-0.5.1.f.jar |Create |create |0.5.1.f |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Delightful-1.19.2-3.4.1.jar |Delightful |delightful |3.4.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Structory_1.19.3_v1.3.1a.jar |Structory |structory |1.3.1a |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE mcw-paintings-1.0.5-1.19.2forge.jar |Macaw's Paintings |mcwpaintings |1.0.5 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Clumps-forge-1.19.2-9.0.0+14.jar |Clumps |clumps |9.0.0+14 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE horseinboat-forge-1.1.3.jar |HorseInBoat |horseinboat |1.1.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE artifacts-1.19.2-5.0.3.jar |Artifacts |artifacts |1.19.2-5.0.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ItemBorders-1.19.1-1.2.0.jar |Item Borders |itemborders |1.2.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE MyServerIsCompatible-1.19-1.0.jar |MyServerIsCompatible |myserveriscompatible |1.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE DungeonCrawl-1.19-2.3.12.jar |Dungeon Crawl |dungeoncrawl |2.3.12 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE FIX-lazydfu-1.19-1.0.2.jar |LazyDFU |lazydfu |0.1.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE everycomp-1.19.2-2.5.10.jar |Every Compat |everycomp |1.19.2-2.5.10 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE YungsBetterDesertTemples-1.19.2-Forge-2.2.2.jar |YUNG's Better Desert Temples |betterdeserttemples |1.19.2-Forge-2.2.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE SomeAddon-farsight-1.19.2-3.6.jar |Farsight mod |farsight_view |1.19.2-3.6 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE BOMD-Forge-1.19.2-1.0.6.jar |Bosses of Mass Destruction |bosses_of_mass_destruction |1.0.6 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Alex's+Mobs+Music+Mod.jar |Alex's Mobs Music Mod |alexmobsmusic |1.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-blueprint-1.19.2-6.2.0.jar |Blueprint |blueprint |6.2.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE environmental-1.19.2-3.0.0.jar |Environmental |environmental |3.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE savage_and_ravage-1.19.2-5.0.5.jar |Savage & Ravage |savage_and_ravage |5.0.5 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE upgrade_aquatic-1.19.2-5.0.0.jar |Upgrade Aquatic |upgrade_aquatic |5.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE endergetic-1.19.2-4.0.0.jar |The Endergetic Expansion |endergetic |4.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE personality-1.19.2-3.0.2.jar |Personality |personality |3.0.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Compat-O-Plenty-1.19.2-2.0.1.jar |Compat O' Plenty |compatoplenty |1.19.2-2.0.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Dungeons-And-Taverns-(NovaStructures)-2.0.2+forge.|Dungeons and Taverns |dungeons_andtaverns_mr |2.0.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE TravelersTitles-1.19.2-Forge-3.1.2.jar |Traveler's Titles |travelerstitles |1.19.2-Forge-3.1.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE selfexpression-2.8.1-1.19.2.jar |Selfexpression |selfexpression |2.8.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE friendsandfoes-forge-mc1.19.2-2.0.9.jar |Friends&Foes |friendsandfoes |2.0.9 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE EnchantmentDescriptions-Forge-1.19.2-13.0.14.jar |EnchantmentDescriptions |enchdesc |13.0.14 |DONE |Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5 radiantgear-forge-2.0.2+1.19.2.jar |Radiant Gear |radiantgear |2.0.2+1.19.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE endermanoverhaul-forge-1.19.2-0.0.1.jar |Enderman Overhaul |endermanoverhaul |0.0.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-moonlight-1.19.2-2.3.6-forge.jar |Moonlight Library |moonlight |1.19.2-2.3.6 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE advancementframes-1.19.2-2.0.0.jar |Advancement Frames |advancementframes |1.19.2-2.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE spelunkery-FC-FIX1.19.2-0.2.6-forge.jar |Spelunkery |spelunkery |1.19.2-0.2.6 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE mysticaloaktree-1.19.2-1.10.jar |Mystical Oak Tree |mysticaloaktree |1.19.2-1.10 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-pollen-forge-2.1.0.jar |Pollen |pollen |2.1.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE RegionsUnexploredForge-0.5.31.19.2.jar |Regions Unexplored |regions_unexplored |0.5.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE gardens-of-the-dead-forge-2.0.1.jar |Gardens of the Dead |gardens_of_the_dead |2.0.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Nightlights_1.19.2_1.1.jar |Night Lights |nightlights |1.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE mixinsquared-forge-0.1.1.jar |MixinSquared |mixinsquared |0.1.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE another_furniture-forge-1.19.2-2.1.4.jar |Another Furniture |another_furniture |1.19.2-2.1.4 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE CullLessLeaves-Reforged-1.0.5.jar |Cull Less Leaves Reforged |culllessleaves |1.0.5 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-CreativeCore_FORGE_v2.9.4_mc1.19.2.jar |CreativeCore |creativecore |2.9.3 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE smoothboot(reloaded)-mc1.19.2-0.0.4.jar |Smooth Boot (Reloaded) |smoothboot |0.0.4 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE atmospheric-1.19.2-5.0.0.jar |Atmospheric |atmospheric |5.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE rottencreatures-forge-1.19.2-1.0.1.jar |Rotten Creatures |rottencreatures |1.0.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-Iceberg-1.19.2-forge-1.1.4.jar |Iceberg |iceberg |1.1.4 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Quark-3.4-418.jar |Quark |quark |3.4-418 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE supplementaries-1.19.2-2.4.16.jar |Supplementaries |supplementaries |1.19.2-2.4.16 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE suppsquared-1.19.2-1.1.1.jar |Supplementaries Squared |suppsquared |1.19.2-1.1.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE LegendaryTooltips-1.19.2-forge-1.4.0.jar |Legendary Tooltips |legendarytooltips |1.4.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE MES-MoogsEndStructures-1.3-1.19.2-forge.jar |Moog's End Structures |mes |1.3-1.19.2-forge |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE diet-forge-2.0.1+1.19.2.jar |Diet |diet |2.0.1+1.19.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE abnormals_delight-1.19.2-4.1.0.jar |Abnormals Delight |abnormals_delight |4.1.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE irons_spellbooks-1.19.2-2.1.2.jar |Iron's Spells 'n Spellbooks |irons_spellbooks |1.19.2-2.1.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE fancymenu_forge_3.0.6_MC_1.19.2.jar |FancyMenu |fancymenu |3.0.6 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE FIX-raised-forge-1.19.2-3.1.1.jar |Raised |raised |3.1.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE creeperoverhaul-2.0.9-forge.jar |Creeper Overhaul |creeperoverhaul |2.0.9 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ferritecore-5.0.3-forge.jar |Ferrite Core |ferritecore |5.0.3 |DONE |Manifest: 41:ce:50:66:d1:a0:05:ce:a1:0e:02:85:9b:46:64:e0:bf:2e:cf:60:30:9a:fe:0c:27:e0:63:66:9a:84:ce:8a API-apexcore-1.19.2-7.3.1.jar |ApexCore |apexcore |7.3.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE fantasyfurniture-1.19.2-6.7.0.jar |Fantasy's Furniture |fantasyfurniture |6.7.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Flowerfoxes1.12.jar |Flower Foxes |flower_foxes |1.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE BetterF3-4.0.1-Forge-1.19.2.jar |BetterF3 |betterf3 |4.0.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE ArmorSoundTweak-6.0.0-forge.jar |Armor Sound Tweak |armorsoundtweak |6.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: 42:2c:5e:4c:e2:f5:d1:07:7f:aa:29:ae:31:88:80:0c:b1:a6:87:6b:6a:2d:0f:67:57:e4:5a:4a:26:73:31:ac heartstone-1.19.2-1.1.2.jar |Heartstone |heartstone |1.19.2-1.1.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE bushierflowers-0.0.2-1.19.2.jar |Bushier Flowers |bushierflowers |0.0.2-1.19.2 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE screenshot_viewer-1.1.3-forge-mc1.19x.jar |Screenshot Viewer |screenshot_viewer |1.1.3-forge-mc1.19x |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-expandability-7.0.0.jar |ExpandAbility |expandability |7.0.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE API-valhelsia_core-forge-1.19.2-0.5.0.jar |Valhelsia Core |valhelsia_core |1.19.2-0.5.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE valhelsia_structures-forge-1.19.2-1.0.4.jar |Valhelsia Structures |valhelsia_structures |1.19.2-1.0.4 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Forbidden_arcanus-1.19.2-2.1.5.jar |Forbidden & Arcanus |forbidden_arcanus |1.19.2-2.1.5 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE OpenLoader-Forge-1.19.2-15.0.1.jar |OpenLoader |openloader |15.0.1 |DONE |Manifest: eb:c4:b1:67:8b:f9:0c:db:dc:4f:01:b1:8e:61:64:39:4c:10:85:0b:a6:c4:c7:48:f0:fa:95:f2:cb:08:3a:e5 UndeadUnleashed-1.1.1-1.19.2.jar |Undead Unleashed |undead_unleashed |1.1.0 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE PresenceFootsteps-1.19.2-1.6.4.1-forge.jar |Presence Footsteps (Forge) |presencefootsteps |1.19.2-1.6.4.1 |DONE |Manifest: NOSIGNATURE Flywheel Backend: GL33 Instanced Arrays Crash Report UUID: 4b31063f-11d0-4d37-9265-0364e804701d FML: 43.3 Forge: net.minecraftforge:43.3.7 Kiwi Modules: kiwi:contributors kiwi:data Suspected Mods: Butchercraft (butchercraft), Minecraft (minecraft), Forge (forge), Auditory (auditory)
  22. Yeah CODECs are super funky the first time you start working with them, I definitely had a few woes in the beginning when moving to 1.20.2. What's the JSON structure of your recipe? I'm sure either I or ChatGPT can whip you up a CODEC for it pretty quickly lol.
  23. i found it,the mod is (A)nvil (N)ever (T)oo (E)xpensive thanks!
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.