All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I got a custom type of block and in that block i need to check the textures that come from the model.json So for example from the crafting_table.json i would need to get the texture "minecraft:block/crafting_table_top" from the texture "up": { "parent": "minecraft:block/cube", "textures": { "down": "minecraft:block/oak_planks", "east": "minecraft:block/crafting_table_side", "north": "minecraft:block/crafting_table_front", "particle": "minecraft:block/crafting_table_front", "south": "minecraft:block/crafting_table_side", "up": "minecraft:block/crafting_table_top", "west": "minecraft:block/crafting_table_front" } } Is this possible to get inside the block?
  3. My modpack is broken! i don't know what mod is breaking it..can someone please help? my crash logs aren't helping because i don't understand them https://mclo.gs/4JSBZ5q
  4. Today
  5. Hi. I created a custom grass block (as below) and everything works as it should, except the sheep don't eat the grass. I can't find anything about how to force a block to be consumable. Can anyone suggest what to look for? public class GrassesBlock extends GrassBlock implements BonemealableBlock { public GrassesBlock() { super(BlockBehaviour.Properties.copy(Blocks.GRASS_BLOCK)); this.registerDefaultState(this.defaultBlockState()); } And then many methods like canSustainPlant or isValidBonemealTarget
  6. Latest Forge for 1.20.4, or latest Forge for 1.20.1
  7. I tested it and apparently the problem comes directly from rubidium/oculus and Valkyrien skies, they're not compatible in 1.20x... I'm maybe going to fabric then since optifine doesn't work either. Thank you anyway and have a great day!
  8. Whats the most stable version for forge preferably after ver 1.19
  9. https://pastebin.com/VwpAW6PX My game crashes upon launch when trying to implement the Oculus mod to this mod compilation, above is the crash report, I do not know where to begin to attempt to fix this issue and require assistance.
  10. https://youtube.com/shorts/gqLTSMymgUg?si=5QOeSvA4TTs-bL46
  11. CubeHaven is a SMP server with unique features that can't be found on the majority of other servers! Java: MC.CUBEHAVEN.NET Bedrock: MC.CUBEHAVEN.NET:19132 3 different stores: - CubeHaven Store: Our store to purchase using real money. - Bitcoin Store: Store for Bitcoin. Bitcoin can be earned from playing the server. Giving options for players if they want to spend real money or grind to obtain exclusive packages. - Black Market: A hidden store for trading that operates outside our traditional stores, like custom enchantments, exclusive items and more. Some of our features include: Rank Up: Progress through different ranks to unlock new privileges and perks. 📈 Skills: RPG-style skill system that enhances your gaming experience! 🎮 Leaderboards: Compete and shine! Top players are rewarded weekly! 🏆 Random Teleporter: Travel instantly across different worlds with a click! 🌐 Custom World Generation: Beautifully generated world. 🌍 Dungeons: Explore challenging and rewarding dungeons filled with treasures and monsters. 🏰 Kits: Unlock ranks and gain access to various kits. 🛠️ Fishing Tournament: Compete in a friendly fishing tournament! 🎣 Chat Games: Enjoy games right within the chat! 🎲 Minions: Get some help from your loyal minions. 👥 Piñata Party: Enjoy a festive party with Piñatas! 🎉 Quests: Over 1000 quests that you can complete! 📜 Bounty Hunter: Set a bounty on a player's head. 💰 Tags: Displayed on nametags, in the tab list, and in chat. 🏷️ Coinflip: Bet with other players on coin toss outcomes, victory, or defeat! 🟢 Invisible & Glowing Frames: Hide your frames for a cleaner look or apply a glow to it for a beautiful look. 🔲✨[ Player Warp: Set your own warp points for other players to teleport to. 🌟 Display Shop: Create your own shop and sell to other players! 🛒 Item Skins: Customize your items with unique skins. 🎨 Pets: Your cute loyal companion to follow you wherever you go! 🐾 Cosmetics: Enhance the look of your character with beautiful cosmetics! 💄 XP-Bottle: Store your exp safely in a bottle for later use! 🍶 Chest & Inventory Sorting: Keep your items neatly sorted in your inventory or chest! 📦 Glowing: Stand out from other players with a colorful glow! ✨ Player Particles: Over 100 unique particle effects to show off. 🎇 Portable Inventories: Over virtual inventories with ease. 🧳 And a lot more! Become part of our growing community today! Discord: https://cubehaven.net/discord Java: MC.CUBEHAVEN.NET Bedrock: MC.CUBEHAVEN.NET:19132
  12. # Problematic frame: # C [libopenal.so+0x9fb4d] It is always the same issue - this refers to the Linux OS - so your system may prevent Java from working I am not familiar with Linux - check for similar/related issues
  13. Create a new instance and start with Embeddium/Oculus and Valkyrien Skies Try different builds of Embeddium/Valkyrien Skies until you find a working combination - then add the rest of your mods one by one or in groups
  14. There are some mods missing Missing or unsupported mandatory dependencies: Mod ID: 'octolib', Requested by: 'ramcompat', Expected range: '[0.1,)', Actual version: '[MISSING]' Mod ID: 'forge', Requested by: 'tfc', Expected range: '[47.1.3,47.1.6),[47.1.81,47.2.0),[47.2.6,)', Actual version: '47.2.0' Mod ID: 'relics', Requested by: 'ramcompat', Expected range: '[0.6.5,)', Actual version: '[MISSING]' Add octolib and relics and update tfc to build 47.2.6
  15. Make a test with adding LMFT https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/lmft
  16. I don't know if this error is occurring due to a mod, can someone help me?
  17. As the title, how to remove exist particle in client level?
  18. latest.log: <script src="https://paste.ee/e/TkzZY/0"></script> Any help please
  19. Yesterday
  20. Hello, I tried playing a modpack I made (I'm not very experienced in modpack making) and, except some problems I achieved to solve, everything went good. However, when I recently tried to re-test the pack with new mods my game crashed. All the changes happened in the span of a noon tho so I barely know which mod were added and when exactly. Here the error : The pack is forge 47.2.0 for minecraft 1.20.1 I use Rubidium+Oculus and also Valkyrien Skies. (i list them here since they're often buggy with other mods) Here the entire crash log : https://pastebin.com/zFt15tJV I hope someone can help me and thanks.
  21. CurseForge and Forge are separate things. Forge loads the mods, CurseForge is a mod download website. Forge 49.0.48 has a known bug with the non-Forge mods.toml detection. To fix this, either the mod authors need to set a valid loaderVersion (e.g. "*" to allow everything, or "[49,)" for 1.20.4+) or you need to temporarily downgrade to 49.0.44 until I release a new version of Forge that has this bug fixed.
  22. Hello there, I recently came across an issue with Forge version 49.0.48, but not with Forge version 49.0.38. I have an image but am not sure how to upload it. The issue being that in Version 38 all my mods work correctly but in 48, several mods are now, randomly, not being recognized as Forge mods when I downloaded them using Forge's install feature. The mods in question being; Compact Storage by witchica Iron Ender Chests by Lupin Iron Ladders by nNined Stone Chest by ロ_ロ The person I contacted originally that directed me to this forum was able to replicate this and so have I.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.