[1.13]Entities in custom biome problem

Krevik

Hello! I am having some weird problem with custom entities. I made a custom dimension with custom biomes, and also made a few new mobs.
Mobs are working, I can spawn them by the egg, however the problem is: I cannot enter my custom dimension upon adding custom mob to custom biome spawn list.
No crash log, it is just stuck on the "loading terrain" message after crossing the portal. Weird thing is that when I add mobs to spawn list and enter world that I've already played on, everywthing works normal.

You can check my code here: https://github.com/Krevik/1.13.2-test/tree/master/src/main/java/mod/krevik/kathairis
EntityType initialization and registration methods are at util/KatharianEntityTypes and at util/RegistryHelper and at util/EntityRegistry . Biomes are at world/dimension/biome/biomes

What am I doing wrong?

As EntityEntries are register afterward biomes, you should add your spawn in the Mod-Setup-Event like this:

http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/topic/69411-1132-biome-specific-spawning/?tab=comments#comment-335607

PS: You should not instanciate your Items/Blocks/... in the Mods Constructor, create them, when they are needed, in the Registry Events.

12 hours ago, LTNightshade said:

PS: You should not instanciate your Items/Blocks/... in the Mods Constructor, create them, when they are needed, in the Registry Events.

Yep, it’s been fixed. The reason for this is that the mod constructor is WAY too early to instantiate your stuff

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

7 hours ago, Cadiboo said:

Yep, it’s been fixed. The reason for this is that the mod constructor is WAY too early to instantiate your stuff

20 hours ago, LTNightshade said:

As EntityEntries are register afterward biomes, you should add your spawn in the Mod-Setup-Event like this:

http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/topic/69411-1132-biome-specific-spawning/?tab=comments#comment-335607

Thanks! :D