How would I add multiple colors to one single chat line?

Frontear

I want to create a chat message with a specific format:

[Mod_Name] my message here

The problem is, I see no way to do this in a TextComponentString by default. I can only add one message, and only set it's color at one place. Is it possible to do what I want to do above?

I am a human and this action was performed manually. Please contact Frontear if you have any questions or concerns.

I've solved the issue. For future reference, the safest thing to do (to avoid any formatting problems), is to simply create multiple TextComponentStrings, then appendSibling them to your main TextComponentString:

TextComponentString parent = new TextComponentString("");

parent.appendSibling(new TextComponentString("blah blah").setChatStyle(new ChatStyle().setColor(TextFormatting.BLUE)));
parent.appendSibling(new TextComponentString("foo bar").setChatStyle(new ChatStyle().setColor(TextFormatting.RED)));

mc.ingameGUI.getChatGUI().printChatMessage(parent);

Will show up in chat as: blah blah foo bar

I am a human and this action was performed manually. Please contact Frontear if you have any questions or concerns.