Adding IC2 to existing world

Faxu

Hello,

I have a quiestion about IC2 and existing world.

I have generated world in 1.13.2 after they will release forge and I will paste IC2 plugin on my existing world.. What will happend to IC2 resources to mine? Do I need generate whole new world ?

Without knowing whether or not IC2 developers will release a version for 1.13.2 and whether or not it will support retrogen, no answer you get will be more than speculation. According to their forums, "in 1.8.9 and later versions of IC2, IC2 has retrogen, so you can generate the ores (and the rubber trees) into the world, even after the world is generated..."

Retrogen has to be enabled in the config for it to happen in the first place. And again, it's only if they release anything for that version of Minecraft. Since developers are still working on a 1.13 version of Forge, it's probably going to be awhile either way. AFAIK, the retrogen only replaces stone blocks though, and probably some vanilla trees. You can always back up your world and try it and find out I guess.

You could always just go into new chunk

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)