Forge installer installs the wrong version?

flori1305

I downloaded the 1.13.2 version of Minecraft Forge. When i open the Forge-1-13-2.exe, it says "Welcome to the simple forge installer. forge 1.12.2-14.23.0.2529"

After installing it also installed the 1.12.2 version. This is also the case for the 1.13 installer.

I cant install forge 1.13.2 because it appearently always gives me the wrong download link or file.

Can someone please help me with this?

Congrats, you installed malware/spamware. This should teach you to only download from official sources.

I advise running a deep scan of your computer with a good scanner and only ever downloading forge from our site.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

fffff.... i was in a hurry because my friend wanted to play, so i just googled "forge 1.13.2" and clicked the first link... im scanning my system right now

can you maybe give me the real download link for forge 1.13.2?

nevermind, just found out, that its not out yet -.-

Edited by flori1305
nevermind, just found out, that its not out yet -.-