Need Help With Death Event

Scorpyon04

Just now, Eiachh said:

@SubscribeEvent
	public void reeewdyeven(LivingDeathEvent event){
		if (event.getEntityLiving() instanceof  EntityPlayer || event.getEntityLiving() instanceof  EntityPlayerMP){
			System.out.println("asd");
			Minecraft mc = Minecraft.getMinecraft();
			mc.player.sendChatMessage("asdasd");

}
	}

This event is clientsided as well tho idk what you were talking about

So now you dont have to look for the log files

So what do i need to do

Also there is no such thing as "only client side"  if you use forge

https://mcforge.readthedocs.io/en/latest/concepts/sides/

"It is important to understand that FML picks the proxy to instantiate based on the physical side. A single player world (logical server + logical client within a physical client) will still have a proxy of the type you specify in clientSide!"

Even if you are in singleplayer technically you have a "server"

15 minutes ago, Scorpyon04 said:

Yea but what do i have to do ??

Step through your code with the debugger, see if it gets called

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

Just saw that this is for 1.8.9
Sorry we don't support 1.8.9 (it's 3+ years old!) or any version under 1.10 on this forum anymore due to their age. We simply don't know how to help you anymore (as you can see). You can go to the Minecraft Forum where I think that they still still support older versions, or update to a modern version of Minecraft (the latest version or the one before it) to receive support on this forum.

About Me

Spoiler

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

About Me

Spoiler

• Guest locked this topic