Turn on render under a block

Eiachh

I know its a basic question but if i have a block which is not filling the whole 1x1x1 tile i would like to turn on render under the block so there wont be a hole under it unrendered.

There should be some value as "isFullCube" if I seen correctly in the Block class. 

Basically the question is is this what i am looking for if yes how do I use that IBlock state can someone explain them or give a link please?(i know that it stores values by tags somehow with magic)

7 hours ago, SaltStation said:

Minecraft thinks your block is not  see-through and doesn't bother to render the surrounding blocks.

To change this you have to tell minecraft your block is not opaque.

Just add this method:

public boolean isOpaqueCube(IBlockState state)
    {
        return false;
    }

Well that works but isn't it marked with @Deprecated
And crossed out straight forward not to use it?

On 12/30/2018 at 12:49 PM, diesieben07 said:

Mojang doesn't know what @Deprecated means. They are using it to mean "do not call" in this case.

Only in the Block class IIRC, they use it to mean “call from BlockState instance, but implementing/overriding is fine”

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)