"It looks like you are using an unsupported modified version of the game"

SmolBean117

Please help i just brought mc again because i really wanted to play with mods and my old account wasnt working because we deleted the email. 

i am using the minecraft modinstaller app to download mods fast all at once and it was going fine until i started minecraft and it came up with what the title says.. i put the crash report in and hopefully someone can help.. thank you in advance.

crash-2018-12-14_15.49.47-client.txt

Sorry we don't support 1.7.10 (it's 4+ years old!) or any version under 1.10 on this forum anymore due to their age. We simply don't know how to help you anymore. You can go to the Minecraft Forum where I think that they still still support older versions, or update to a modern version of Minecraft (the latest version or the one before it) to receive support on this forum.

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

If you’re looking for easy Modpack installation, you can use Twitch or the ATLauncher. You could also download a modpack from CurseForge and put the mods in your mods folder

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

NEVER use a 'mod installer' like skydaz, they are nothing but malware wrappers around a simple 'put mod into mods folder'

I assume you know how to move a file from one place to another.

Congrats you too can install mods!

If that's to complicated for you, then as Cadiboo said, use the Twitch client.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon