Crash while enter world 1.12.2

Ostry081

You haven't provided anything that tells us what the crash is.

The only issue in the logs you've provided is that your user account isn't logging in valid.

And this is most likely an issue with how you're launching the game.

But that isn't a crash, it's a handeled exception.

Only thing we have is the very last line: "18:36:33    monitor Process crashed with exit code 255: Which tells us nothing useful.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

I don't know what else i can do. I'm sure i'm properly logged in, I added minecraft to the firewall, i tried different launcher (crystal), still the same result. Java platform se binary has stopped working.

Edit: Now it's slightly different, game world is loading, everything works until i move in any direction then java crash.

Edited by Ostry081

Do not use cracked launchers.

And giving you the benifit of the doubt that you ARE on a legit client.

This sounds like a potentially rendering related issue outside of java.

Try updating your graphics drivers. Beyond that, there is literally nothing that is giving us any information and therefor we can't do any more then a guess.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

I understand. I gave you everything i've got. Thanks for trying ;) You guys are doing an amazing job. I'm starting to afraid, that i have some malware or other troyan and this is what causing the problem, because my drivers are updated. Maybe format will do the trick.