Good .java model creator

Toma™

I do my best to keep all my models in JSON so resource packs can change them, so I use BlockBench. I think it might have an option to export to java models if you really can’t use JSON though

• Like 1

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

9 hours ago, Cadiboo said:

I do my best to keep all my models in JSON so resource packs can change them, so I use BlockBench. I think it might have an option to export to java models if you really can’t use JSON though

Well I like the .java models for creating stuff like weapons and some stuff like that, for me it feels like it's easier work with that. Thanks about the answer, I'll take a look at the BlockBench, last time I used it, there was no java option, but that might be because I was using the web app.

10 hours ago, Cadiboo said:

Yeah, the BlockBench has the feature and it looks like it was added recently. Thanks for your help 

1 hour ago, Bomb787 said:

Toolbox 2.0 is a pretty good program that we use for Flans Mod

Yeah, I heard about it too, but isn't it really meant only for work with flans mod? I don't really know, I have worked with it only once and it looks like it's done only for the flans mod because of some different rendering stuff which wouldn't work with other mods unless I would create or copy flan's model rendering system.

4 hours ago, Toma™ said:

Well I like the .java models for creating stuff like weapons and some stuff like that, for me it feels like it's easier work with that.

Weapons? Like items?

JSON models are a lot more optimised than java models, overridable by resource packs and are a lot easier to modify & work on than java models.

You know that JSON models support any size of cube, and rotations? They can also be bigger than 1 block.

Heres a gun I made in about 5 minutes with blockbench 020C4DDC-AB1D-4E37-A498-35F88C18E83A.png.3b93b9a518100503f91d51def6bf8bf0.png

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

21 hours ago, Toma™ said:

Yeah, I heard about it too, but isn't it really meant only for work with flans mod? I don't really know, I have worked with it only once and it looks like it's done only for the flans mod because of some different rendering stuff which wouldn't work with other mods unless I would create or copy flan's model rendering system.

You have the option to export as either a flans mod or generic java model