Need help by experienced people

KarmaOwner

Hello firstly sorry for my bad english I use translator , I have created a level and attribute mod, the level system works with the vanilla mc system when the player increases by one level he gains +1 life and an attribute point when the player increases the level attribute of life it gains 2 life in addition until the all works however I try to make it compatible with a plugin named "My items" the system of life of this plugin replaces the system of life of my mod example:

The bar of life of the player when he does not have the helmet equipped with the system of life of my mod:

The life bar of the player when he equips the helmet with stats of life and more (stats of the plugin):

as you can see the plugin life system replaces my system the player only have 15 more life , he is supposed to have 24 more life ...

I have contacted the creator of the plugin to ask him the sources of his plugin for modifying the sources to add the lives of the two systems ,  however he explained to me that his plugin works with a library "AgarthaLib" and he told me says that there is an event named "PlayerHealthMaxChangeEvent" and that I can directly add the maximum life of my mod when the event is called however I have no idea how to do it ...

Is it possible to use a Spigot library on Forge?

Thank you in advance for those who can give me reasoning.

Edited by KarmaOwner

1 hour ago, diesieben07 said:

Show how you increase the player's max health.

@SubscribeEvent
	   public void onServerTick(TickEvent.ServerTickEvent event) {
		   World world = MinecraftServer.getServer().getEntityWorld();
		   for(Object obj : world.playerEntities) {
				EntityPlayer p = (EntityPlayer) obj;
				ExtendedPlayer exP = ExtendedPlayer.get(p);
				p.getEntityAttribute(SharedMonsterAttributes.maxHealth).setBaseValue(ExtendedPlayer.startHP + Math.abs(p.getMaxHealth() - (p.getHealth() + exP.getHP())) + exP.getHP());
				p.getEntityAttribute(SharedMonsterAttributes.attackDamage).setBaseValue(p.getEntityAttribute(SharedMonsterAttributes.attackDamage).getAttributeValue() + exP.getDamage());
			    if(ExtendedPlayer.maxLevel == -1) {
			    	if(p.experienceLevel >= exP.getLevel() + 1) {
			    		exP.onLevelUP(Math.abs(p.experienceLevel - exP.getLevel()));			 
			    		p.addChatMessage(new ChatComponentText(EnumChatFormatting.GREEN + "Felecitations vous venez d'up un level ! Votre lvl : " + EnumChatFormatting.GOLD + exP.getLevel()));
			    	}
			    }
			    else {
			    	if(p.experienceLevel < ExtendedPlayer.maxLevel && p.experienceLevel >= exP.getLevel() + 1) {
			    		exP.onLevelUP(Math.abs(p.experienceLevel - exP.getLevel()));			 
			    		p.addChatMessage(new ChatComponentText(EnumChatFormatting.GREEN + "Felecitations vous venez d'up un level ! Votre lvl : " + EnumChatFormatting.GOLD + exP.getLevel()));
			    	}
			    }
		   }
	   }

On 12/9/2018 at 7:42 PM, diesieben07 said:

Don't modify the base value of the attribute. Instead apply an attribute modifier, like you can see in EntityLivingBase#onUpdate based on ItemStack#getAttributeModifiers.

Thanks I fixed my problem thanks to you !