Baffling server issue

Falcon87456

Hi. I've been trying to run a server on an old version of forge, 1.7.10 - 10.13.4.1558. I'm attempting to set up a TerraFirmaCraft server, and that's the last version of forge that it runs on. However, I've been trying to run forge, and it won't even start. I've been using the server.bat file to attempt to run it, but whenever I activate the server.bat file it merely pops open and instantly closes a console window. I'm on Java version 8. I'd provide log files, but like I said, the jar doesn't even run, and no files are generated, including log files. I'm completely baffled by what's going on, and I need help.

Sorry we don't support 1.7.10 on this forum anymore due to its age (4+ years old). We simply don't know how to help you anymore. You can go to the Minecraft Forum where I think that they still still support older versions, or update to a modern version of Minecraft (the latest version or the one before it) to receive support on this forum.

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)