It looks like you are using an unsupported modified version of the game.

Erishi

5 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

You have that coremod installed, which is modifying core functionality of the game. Try removing it to see if the error goes away.

Still crashing even with it removed. (Edit) Give me one second, I just found something and I'm going to test it out now 

Edited by Erishi

1 minute ago, diesieben07 said:

Yes. Does it work with just Dynamic Surrounding?

I'm testing it right now, Optifine off and DS on. Another thing I should've mentioned is that the DS mod created 3 new folders in my .minecraft folder as well as my forge server folder.

1 minute ago, diesieben07 said:

I don't know. Make sure you are using a correct Forge version for the version of Optifine you are using. Optifine is only compatible with very specific versions of Forge, which are mentioned in it's changelog (but not in it's installation instructions, which are also otherwise terrible). Make sure you check the changelog.

Also make sure you clearly follow the installation instructions for whatever shaders mod you are using.

If it still does not work, speak to the author of the shaders mod.

Yeah, Optifine and Forge are both the same versions.