why dont thay relise snapshots with partal features

danjhop

That what we will be doing for 1.13, the first few builds will only have the bare bones of what we have gotten done.

But we arnt working on FORGE itself right now, we're finishing up the installer, gradle, building, etc...

All the NON-Forge parts of the modding ecosystem.

Once those are done and good to go, then we'll start forge builds and start working on Features.

As it sits there are only a few things left, the most nosed being IntelliJ run configs and TESTING.

I've been public about this on my twitter, so those who wanna help can help., if they know how. 

• Like 2

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

The forge installer for 1.13?

Every single part of Forge got a rewrite in 1.13

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

7 hours ago, diesieben07 said:

You should not care about this at all.

If you do, you are doing something terrible and you need to stop.

Guilty as charged.

But that thing I've been working on since a couple years ago is so convenient.

Edited by Kzitold

40 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

I would be very curious what on earth this is.

I'm not profiting from it other than saving myself a little time, if that's what you're concerned about.

Just a Powershell script to automate downloading and installing (server and client) the latest Forge for a given MC version.

Also got Powershell scripts for Optifine, LiteLoader, and any mod from Curseforge if given the mod name part of the URL.

Just didn't want to explicitly mention it since it unavoidably bypasses the ad, and I assumed you remembered me asking questions nobody should care about that helped me with it.

1 minute ago, diesieben07 said:

Honestly, if you are not willing to spend the 2 minutes it takes to download and run the Forge installer then yes, I am judging you harshly.

At the time I started on it (and the original reason for it,) the download links were redirecting me to scareware with a persistent dialogue box forcing me to end task (along with all my tabs) from task manager and didn't learn of the hidden direct link until afterwards.

19 minutes ago, LexManos said:

Link in my signature.

I'll be sure to get to that Patreon thing when I can to hopefully make up for my evil automaton.

Edit: I'll also try to mention your Patreon in my thing.

Edited by Kzitold