I don't understand this error.

EOT3000

My console prints this error:

[11:50:58] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Much more stuff mod! loaded a new chunk [7456, 15079] in dimension 0 (overworld) while populating chunk [7455, 15082], causing cascading worldgen lag.
[11:50:58] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Please report this to the mod's issue tracker. This log can be disabled in the Forge config.

tens of times. What can I do to fix it?

7 minutes ago, EOT3000 said:

So I need to use multithreading?

Where on earth did you get that idea from? Did you read the thread that I linked? Absolutely nowhere does it say anything about threads, much less multithreading. And even if you attempted to you would just crash horribly because the game isn't thread safe at all. And even if it was it wouldn't eliminate the issue at all since it comes from your worldgen loading chunks that were not generated yet and thus causing them to generate.

A direct quote from the thread:

Many mods use their own non-vanilla generation classes and simply generate in a random 16x16 area starting at the coordinate they are given. However this can overflow into the -X and -Z direction, causing new chunks to load (red).

Correct world generation offsets everything by +8, +8 so that all generation happens in the middle of the loaded chunks, and has a low chance of spilling out.

This is all you need to do. Unless your worldgen is bigger than a single chunk. In that case you would need to split it into pieces and generate those pieces separately.

8 minutes ago, EOT3000 said:

one of the comments says you could multithread.

No, there isn't a single comment suggesting that you could multithread world generation. The top comment suggests multithreading the mask generator, not the world generator. The world generator uses the mask provided by the mask generator to generate stuff. You can't worldgen with multithreading because the game's world accessors aren't thread safe. You will crash with a ConccurrentModificationException sooner or later.