To LenManos Your Wrong & idc

Avanyt

@LenManos 
Your staff / mods / whoever works with you was complaining about my mod code and cussing at me as well, and even other people i know said the forge forms are assholes to everyone and idc if i get baned. because you cant speak to someone like that saying you know everything. & you all so stop saying well we dont support this version any more youtubers still play with 1.7.10 & above so you really need to think twice

Edited by Avanyt
  • Haha 4

First off, you can't even spell my name right, secondly for those who see this, this is the thread he got a warning for, specifically the post where he called us all assholes http://www.minecraftforge.net/forum/topic/65936-forge-server-error/

As you can see, nobody cussed at him. As for us being assholes, because we are blunt and have rules, and refuse to support older versions does NOT make us assholes.

The analogy I like to take is you going to Microsoft, and asking for support with Windows 95. They will tell you to either sod off or pay them a ABSURD amount of money. 

As for the way we speak to you, like we know 'everything', it's because piratically we do. In regards to the software WE'VE WRITTEN and spent the last 5+ years supporting and developing!

You coming in, and failing to follow our directions on the SIMPLEST of errors just shows your arrogance and stupidity. {Note, I used stupidity, and not ignorance, because ignorance implies a ability to update your thinking}

As for the youtubers who still play 1.7.10, that's fine. People can PLAY whatever they want. Hell you can {tho its highly discouraged} develop for whatever you want. However the line is drawn with your trying to force US to develop/support the old versions. It's a simple concept, if you want our help, stay updated. If not you're on your own.

So ya, your last ban was for a week, you obviously didn't learn your lesson, so now enjoy the lifetime. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

• Guest locked this topic