I think the developers must against Chinese netease

whnn_2333

(I use translation software, translation may not be accurate, please forgive me)
2017 the Chinese version of Minecraft by netease and Microsoft, I downloaded the game, only to find that the netease company did not apply to the FORGE to pay royalties or to get distribution power, but any use FORGE. I think netease very shameless. Although I am a Chinese.

First of all, netease as a large enterprise, so use FORGE a apologize to all have no, not only that, netease has not authorized the use of the optfine.

Second, netease also completely free MOD commercial originally, with the so-called "diamond" virtual currency to sell, the more the unforgivable, netease castrated the user's autonomous right, also not the introduction of the MOD is not allowed to use.
Despite Microsoft and netease MOJANG as a shield, but I suggest you must take an international law. Netease so should be fined bankruptcy of enterprises. Netease's move angered the Chinese players, not only he has angered the global players. Netease such behavior unforgivable.

A minecraft gamer

• Sad 1

We can't. One, China doesn't follow American/international copyright law. Two, We don't have the money to fight them anyways.

I do not like what they are doing, or how they are doing it. But there isn't anything we can do.

• Sad 1

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

On 8/25/2018 at 5:38 PM, LexManos said:

We can't. One, China doesn't follow American/international copyright law. Two, We don't have the money to fight them anyways.

I do not like what they are doing, or how they are doing it. But there isn't anything we can do.

Hat's off to you for understanding him.

• Haha 1

Don’t you start taking damage if you play for over an hour straight?(in China) I definitely heard that somewhere

Edited by Cadiboo
  • Sad 1

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)