Minecraft server providers list (+free servers + discounts)

GoodGameServers

Take a look at these ready-to-use lists of game hosting providers for Minecraft selected by different parameters:
- cheapest ones;
- accepting Bitcoins, PayPal and other payments;
- offering servers in different countries;
and so on.
 https://minecraft.goodgameservers.com/en

For  almost all these providers we have promo codes for rent discount. We personally got in touch with administration of game servers companies in the list. And we keep doing this. Here is the promo codes we've got.
 https://minecraft.goodgameservers.com/en/promo-codes-minecraft-server-hosting

Moreover, we created list of providers offering free Minecraft servers to rent ( absolutely for free and for lifetime!!!). All these free servers are here: https://minecraft.goodgameservers.com/en/free-minecraft-server-hosting

In the very near term, we're planning to add new trusted game server hosting providers and more discounts coupons.
 If you consider those lists incomplete or you have a promo code that's absent here please note that in comments below or by PM.
Good game for everybody and see you soon!

• 1 month later...

A lot of discount codes are expired as summer is over, however we've contacted hosters and got new coupons to make game hosting less expansive

There is a new collection containing game hostings which offering trial period, 7 hosters for now. You can launch a game server at any of them and instantly start playing with your friends. It will be free until the trial period ends; after that you can either choose another server or make first payment.
https://minecraft.goodgameservers.com/en/free-trial-period-minecraft-servers

Also we added the new site section, allowing you to promote your Minecraft game server - if you wish to get more players. It's free, just fill in the simple form and that is all.
https://minecraft.goodgameservers.com/en/gameservers/add

• 7 months later...

Hi there!

We've updated the list of promo codes today to make game hosting cheaper for you. Expired codes are removed, new ones are added. Some hoster are so generous to discount 50% for their services.

The full list of Minecraft game hosting discount codes is available at the

If you suddenly have any promo code that is not listed here, please let us know about either in comments or in private messages. We'll publish it so everybody can save funds.

Edited by GoodGameServers

• 3 months later...

Summer is coming to an end, and we continue to keep our listings up-to-date. Now we have add 6 new hostings for the Minecraft. Including a few ones located at southernmost country of the African continent, а South Africa.

At the same time, most of them offers a trial period, so you will be able to use the gamehosting for 1-2 days without paying even a pence. So if you're planning to run your Minecraft game server, now is the time

All links to hosting lists you can find a little earlier in this topic, they are still the same.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • My journey into crypto trading began tentatively, with me dipping my toes into the waters by purchasing my first Bitcoin through a seasoned trader. With an initial investment of $5,000, I watched as my investment grew, proving to be both fruitful and lucrative. Encouraged by this success, I decided to increase my investment to $150,000, eager to capitalize on the growing popularity of cryptocurrency, However, as cryptocurrency gained mainstream attention, so too did the number of self-proclaimed "experts" in the field. Suddenly, everyone seemed to be a crypto guru, and more and more people were eager to jump on the bandwagon without fully understanding the intricacies of this complex world. With promises of quick and easy profits, these con artists preyed on the uninformed, luring them into schemes that often ended in disappointment and financial loss. Unfortunately, I fell victim to one such scheme. Seduced by the allure of easy money, I entrusted my hard-earned funds to a dubious trading platform, granting them access to my accounts in the hopes of seeing my investment grow. For a brief period, everything seemed to be going according to plan, with regular withdrawals and promising returns on my investment. However, my hopes were soon dashed when, without warning, communication from the platform ceased, and my Bitcoin holdings vanished into thin air. Feeling helpless and betrayed, I confided in a family member about my predicament. They listened sympathetically and offered a glimmer of hope in the form of a recommendation for Wizard Web Recovery. Intrigued by the possibility of reclaiming what I had lost, I decided to explore this option further. From the moment I reached out to Wizard Web Recovery, I was met with professionalism and empathy. They took the time to understand my situation and reassured me that I was not alone in my plight. With their guidance, I embarked on a journey to reclaim what was rightfully mine. Wizard Web Recovery's expertise and dedication were evident from the start. They meticulously analyzed the details of my case, uncovering crucial evidence that would prove invaluable in our quest for justice. With each step forward, they kept me informed and empowered, instilling in me a newfound sense of hope and determination. Through their tireless efforts and unwavering support, Wizard Web Recovery succeeded in recovering my lost Bitcoin holdings. It was a moment of triumph and relief, knowing that justice had been served and that I could finally put this chapter behind me. In conclusion, My experience with Wizard Web Recovery  was nothing short of transformative. Their professionalism, expertise, and unwavering commitment to their clients set them apart as true leaders in the field of cryptocurrency recovery. I am forever grateful for their assistance and would highly recommend their services to anyone in need of help navigating the treacherous waters of cryptocurrency scams. 
    • Ok so: Two things to note: It got stuck due to my dimension type. It was previously the same as the overworld dimension tpye but after changing it , it didn't freeze during spawn generation. ALSO, APPARENTLY, the way I'm doing things, the game can't have two extremely-rich dimensions or it will make the new chunk generation be veeery VEEERY slow. I'm doing the dimension file genreation all in the data generation step now, so it's all good. Mostly. If anybody has any tips regarding how can i more efficently generate a biome-rich dimension, im all ears.
    • https://mclo.gs/qTo3bUE  
    • Check for the mods ingame - create a new world in creative mod and check the creative inventory  
    • I installed forge 49.0.22 with Minecraft 1.20.4 because I want to play this mod: AgeOfWeapons-Reforged-1.20.4-(v.1.3.3) I able able to launch forge from Minecraft launcher but then the menu doesn't show the "mods" button. The menu says 3 mods are loaded even though I have 2 mods in the mods folder. When I start the game it seems that the AgeOfWeapons mod isn't loaded, but I can't be sure. How can I check which mods are loaded so that I can play with the AgeOfWeapons mod?
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.