Take Item Event

K_Sasha

Hello, I am currently developing a client side mod and I want to detect when the player takes an item from a container. Now, as far as I know there is no event for this, so what I want to do is detect when the CPacketClickWindow packet is sent, is there any way to do this? If not, is there any other way to detect when the player takes an item from a container?

20 minutes ago, K_Sasha said:

Hello, I am currently developing a client side mod and I want to detect when the player takes an item from a container. Now, as far as I know there is no event for this, so what I want to do is detect when the CPacketClickWindow packet is sent, is there any way to do this? If not, is there any other way to detect when the player takes an item from a container?

You could use the Client side MouseEvent to receive when the button is pressed and access the slot from that event.

VANILLA MINECRAFT CLASSES ARE THE BEST RESOURCES WHEN MODDING

I will be posting 1.15.2 modding tutorials on this channel. If you want to be notified of it do the normal YouTube stuff like subscribing, ect.

Forge and vanilla BlockState generator.

48 minutes ago, Animefan8888 said:

You could use the Client side MouseEvent to receive when the button is pressed and access the slot from that event.

Unfortunately the mouse event is not triggered inside GUI's...

EDIT: Hmm, I could actually try using the Java or LWJGL mouse event.

EDIT 2: Nvm, I still need to check if the player has pressed a number key or the throw item key, meaning some way of checking if a ClickWindow packet has been sent would probably be better.

Edited by K_Sasha