《League Network》[Survival Season 2 LIVE] ⍟ Weekly Updates ⍟ McMMO ⍟ RPG ⍟ Crates ⍟ Quests ⍟

HeyItsTechy

LoN Logo.png
PRISON SERVER

With an RPG aspect in our Prison Server, you can upgrade your Equipments/Tools with Tokens you get from mining blocks in your mine, voting & doing Quests.
Enchantments on your Pickaxe such as Explosion, Lucky Mining, Crates Hunter, Aftershock & many more! Along with Armor Enchantments such as Molten, Endershift, Berserker & many more!
Reach Top 5 & you can get a FREE Donator Rank [worth $50+] on the Store!

SURVIVAL SERVER
Enter a world of adventure filled with broken down houses to be looted from, automated farms to be built & a community to have fun in.
Beat the Wither or maybe the Enderdragon to be one of the best players around or even with your own friends!

What are you waiting for? Join now!

Watch the Trailer to know more!
Info.thumb.png.00969ff9f3d82246e1b4339ecd658902.png
Join our Discord Server to know more about Updates!
Link:

Owner & Developer: iTechyy

Play now & with the IP:
leaguenet.work

If there are any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask in Discord or here!
Hope you join!

702146130_LeagueNetworkBannerVersion2.jpg.413dc53498338122e1a45fe6558f2390.jpg

Edited by HeyItsTechy
Changed Title & Banner

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HeyItsTechy

Updates [16 August 2018]:
Warps GUI [Mines]
- Type /mines & a GUI will pop up showing all Mines

Warps GUI [Dungeoneering] (WIP)
- Type /dungeoneering & a GUI will pop up showing all shops at Dungeoneering!

Warps GUI [All Quests Story]
- Type /allquests & a GUI will pop up showing all the Quests Stories available!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vote
Since the recent bug where no one would get money when voting, I have replaced it with more Keys & Sponges
- Lucky Vote:
- Instead of getting $500 & 64 Sponges, you will get 128 Sponges instead! [The chances are still the same, 10%]

- Normal Vote:
- Instead of getting $15, 3 Sponges & 3 Crate Keys, you will get 3 Sponges & 4 Crate Keys
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dungeoneering
Riven's Quest Story is completely out!
- Total of 5 Hard Dungeoneering Quests
- Overall Total you can get if you finish all is the NEW Best Sword in the server!
- Blade of Exile , $3500 reward & the [DungeonGod] Tag!
- Sharpness 23, Smite 10 & Knockback 5 [34.75 Attack Damage]

Zimbabwe's Side Quest Story is out!
- Give him Cobwebs in exchange for money!
- Spiders drop Cobwebs
Future Updates:
- RightClickSell
(Right-Cick your Pickaxe to sell your blocks/ingots when mining!)
- Dungeoneering Warp GUI

• 3 weeks later...

Updates [1/9/2018]:
Information
Updates are being slow as there isn't much to be updated onto this current version of the server. My Staff Team & I are currently working on the reset server more than the current server as of now. 

Future Updates of this current version of the server or Season 2, will be more Quests, Plugins, Mini-Games that I can maybe find online to ease the boredom of grinding.
GUI
Fixed the warp where if you warp to sponge on /menu, it will teleport you to shop
Riven Quest
Fixed a message where it showed the wrong number of Skeletons that needs to be killed [Riven Quest #3]
Refund
Refund Villagers are now back & working again!
Maintenance
The server will be down for roughly around 2 hours (tomorrow) as there will be new plugins that will be installed & configured. Whilst this is happening, why not #vote-links or #donate ?
Server Reset Plan
Rare Summon will be replaced with a Token Crate which will give you Tokens!
- Tokens can be used to upgrade your Pickaxes!

Quests will be tweaked whereas the rewards will give you Tokens too!
- Along with Crates and many more!
Thank you for playing League of Prison

Updates [16/9/2018]:
Voting
Each Vote will now reward you with 20 Tokens instead of 5 Tokens
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dirt Mine
Dirt Mine has been delayed as we are calculating the prices etc.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upgrade
Explosion has now been fixed
- Bug where it showed a price of a zillion tokens

You can now withdraw your Tokens into an itemized thinga-magick!
- Item: Magma Cream

Purchasing any Pickaxe from 
/upgrade or /u will give you a Pickaxe which has the tag Unbreakable!
- Will be adding for another tools! [Axe & Spade]
- This does not mean that the tools do break. Nothing can be broken even if it shows the animation or durability bar
- This is to ensure new players won't feel scared or the need to ask questions etc. (Basically, it will be simple for them to understand)

Inventory
Items will be automatically deleted when your inventory is full to reduce FPS & Server lag

ChestShop
ChestShop is being worked on as of now, will try to fix it to the best I can.
- For now, you have to manually trade/buy/sell to & from players

Prestige Rewards
Prestige Crate is now ready for anyone who have Prestiged!
- Type 
/warp bob to claim your Cosmetic rewards!
- Commands are WIP
Thank you for choosing 
League of Prison!

Updates [19/9/2018]:
Refund Shop
It is finally out!
- You can refund Swords & Armors to Villagers in exchange for Sponges!
- Sponge Costs are based off of how many stars they have
- Not ALL items are in the Refund Shop
- Only the Good ones!
Shop
Shop has been renovated & now has a new look!
[Credits: ULSTICK & DeadlyCuts]

Everything that was sold in the Old Shop has been transferred to the new build!
- Type /warp shop to check out the build!

Restaurant Quests
After talking to the Boss, you will now get a Book showing who's order you have to complete first in a numerical order!
- To make things simpler!
- Same warp: /warp restaurant
Crates
Reduced the cooldown between the opening of Crates from 5 Seconds to 1 Second
Upgrade
Lucky Mining has been nerfed!
- Lucky Mining 1 = 10% to get 1 Token [Per Block]
- Lucky Mining 2 = 5% to get 3 Tokens [Per Block]
- Lucky Mining 3 = 1% to get 7 Tokens [Per Block]
Thank you for choosing League of Prison!

Updates [25/9/2018]:
Dungeoneering
Nerfed Skeleton[Lv.35]'s Armor
- Instead of 
All Diamond Armor & Iron Legs it is now Full Iron

Nerfed ZombiePigmen[Lv.42]'s Armor
- Instead of 
Full Diamond with Enchanted it is now Full Iron with Diamond Chestplate

Reset Dungeon is still WIP

Updates Update [Inception]
Changed the Pinned Message for the Updates chat
Upgrade
New Enchant:

Mining Flame
- This is PURE COSMETICS
- Leaves a Fire Trail whenever you mine a block!
- Costs 
250 Tokens & Max Level is 3
Future Updates
- Adding more Armor/Swords in Dungeoneering Shops
- Adding Crates in Dungeoneering [Considering]
- More Prestiges [Up to 50!]

- Guards for Dungeoneering [TBC]
- Enchantments for Dungeoneering [TBC]

TBC = To be continued
Thank you for choosing 
League of Prison!

More Updates are shown in Discord frequently, join it now!

https://discord.gg/mtkGyg2

Updates [26/9/2018]:
Quests
Increased the Token Reward you receive from Quests by 35%

Yasuo's Cobblestone [Daily Quest] 
- Increased from 
10 Tokens to 100 Tokens as a reward

Bronze Mine
The BIG Bronze Mine is here!
- Type 
/warp bronze to check out!
- It is now bigger than before!

Silver Mine
The BIG Silver Mine is here!
- Type 
/warp Silver to check out!
- More resources compared to before!

Gold Mine
Gold Mine [Bigger] will be released tomorrow!

Built by:

ULSTICK & DeadlyCuts
Chat
Messages & Layout has been changed in the chat when typing /warp, /message or buying etc.
Thank you for choosing 
League of Prison!

Updates [29/9/2018]:
Bug Fixes
Silver & Gold Mine wasn't able to be mined

ChestShop
Items can now be transferred from a ChestShop to a Chest or double chest etc.
- Reason being is to expand and not be limited to a Double Chest/Chest.

Redeem Credits
Reduced the Messages shown after getting Credits from mining 250 Blocks
- Now it only shows how many you receive instead of everything else

AutoSell
It is now available! The downside is that it does not work with Explosive, so that's where Right-Click Selling comes in!
- We're still trying to find a way to fix this but I don't think it will be 100% confirmed to be fixed
- For now, right-click sell should be the way once you get Explosive on your Pickaxe

To disable AutoSell,
- Type 
/autosell toggle
- Vice-versa if you want to enable it

Silver Mine
New Warp in Silver Mine
- You now warp onto the Platform instead of the Ground

ANNOUNCEMENT
@everyone 
This is a poll regarding the server's Online Mode
Every vote counts and will change how the server is [Premium or Cracked]

Go to 
#announcements to Vote!
Thank you for choosing 
League of Prison!

Updates [3/10/2018]:
Online-Mode
The server has been confirmed to be PREMIUM
Check out #announcements to know more info!

Mines
The NEW Platinum Mine is here!
- Type /warp Platinum to check it out!
- More resources compared to before!
- Gold Ore, Iron Ore and more have increased compared to before!
Thank you for choosing 
League of Prison!

There are more update logs than the ones posted in this forum, check out the Discord Server to know more!

Updates [4/10/2018]:
Mines
The NEW Diamond Mine is here!
- Type /warp Diamond to check it out [You must be Diamond & Above!]
- It is now bigger & better built than before!
- More resources and overall looks good!

All new Mines are built by ULSTICK and assisted by DeadlyCuts
Kits
Added Starter Stone Axe & Shovel to the Starter Kit when you first join the server!
Discord Server
We just hit 100 Members! Thank you so much, this community will never stop growing & that is thanks to you guys. Cheers for 200!
Poll
Hey there,
We would just like to know where are you guys from. This information may be used in the future when switching host or whichever. Please select where are you from truthfully. Thank you!
https://www.strawpoll.me/16586737

Updates [10/10/2018]:
Crates
For those with the old colored keys, trade the Villager in the area of /warp sponge to get the White Colored Key!

Holograms
Edited holograms at Spawn & Bronze Mine to make things more clear and simpler

Prestiges
Added more Prestiges!
- From 
18 to 27!

Re-adjusted the boosters you get after hitting Prestige 7 & above!
- Goes in a pattern of 6.5 to 7 to 7.5 and so on!
- Up until Prestige 20 & above and it'll switch to 11 to 12 and so on

Edited the /disc message when using the command

Votes
Updated the /vote message

You can now also type 
/claim to claim the Votes you've made when you were Offline!

Wood Mine
Fixed Diamond Mine's pricings for Wood
- Typo on the Sell Price, woops
Thank you for choosing 
League of Prison!

Updates [16 Oct 2018]:
League of Prison
The server is now PREMIUM and is now hosted at EU [Amsterdam]
Kits
There will be a Premium Kit giving you guys rewards for the wait!
- 256 Sponges!
- Kit will only be available until next week so don't forget to cop it!
- ONE TIME USE per User
- Command: /kit premium
Booster
There will be a x1.25 Booster for 10,000 minutes to celebrate the server for being Premium!
- (calculate that xd)
Guide & FAQ
Changed a few answers & removed questions
Player Items, Balance etc.
Please contact me privately through DMs in Discord or /mail send in the server to retrieve back your items, money etc.

Just give me a rough idea of what you had, how much was your balance, what was your Pick and what was your rank and or Prestige!

So sorry for the inconvenience!

Updates [17 Oct 2018]:
Votes
Votes are still under construction but you can still vote with your IGN and have a chance to win a random item from /buy!
- Tryna find a new Listener for the Vote, suggest some if you know!

Buycraft Store
Changed a few names for the items and increased the price for Fly Command
- Fly Command price was 
$3 and is now $5
Ranks
I've deleted all the ranks that players have as it was really buggy
- Please DM me your Ranks that you have had before this happened or before the PREMIUM stage!
Thank you for choosing 
League of Prison!

Updates [20 Oct 2018]:
Mines
Master Mine is now out!
- Volcanic Theme
- Bigger than ever!
- Warp is 
/warp master
Halloween Quest
There will be a Halloween Quest / Event giving amazing rewards & more cosmetics!
- Coming Soon!
- Estimated: 
31st October
Lagg
Installed a Anti Lag Plugin to help reduce lag in the server!
- I know it's pretty late for this one xd
Thank you for choosing 
League of Prison!

Updates [27/10/2018]:
Mines
Added a TP to when the Mine resets

All Mines now reset every 5 Minutes

Vote Key Crates
There will be an update for Vote Crates
Reward is as goes:
- Money Rewards [$5k - $10k?]
- Token Keys [5 - 10?]
- Donator Rank / Item from BuyCraft? [Low Chance]
- Many more!

If you want to suggest rewards, suggest them at 
#suggestions !

Chat
Everyone's chat color is now White instead of Grey
Vote Rewards
Votes are still broken as of now

Blocks
Changed the message when you mine 250 Blocks
Thank you for choosing 
League of Prison!

Updates [5/11/2018]:
Tokens
You can now REFUND Enchantments on your Pickaxe/Axe/Spade
- Refunds back 
50% of the Cost
- It is in the Upgrade Menu!
- Type 
/enchant or /upgrade
Mines
Mines now automatically gives you Night Vision when Mining
- Night Vision Enchant is not really necessary unless you want it outside of the Mines

Upgrade
There's a new poll regarding the Mining Flame [Cosmetics]
Check out at 
#announcements or click the link below!
https://www.strawpoll.me/16783462
AutoSell
AutoSell has been disabled as it is buggy
Thank you for choosing 
League of Prison!

There are more updates in the Discord Server so stay tuned there!

Updates [6/11/2018]:
Crash
I've heard the reports of server crashing at roughly around 3am - 4am [8+ GMT]
I've made the server restart now at 3am roughly [& hopefully] it won't crash before that time!

I've sent a ticket to my host provider to see if they can resolve the issue and hopefully it'all be fine!
Thank you for reporting!

Upgrade
Removed Mining Flame due to the amount of votes wanting it to be removed
- Will be finding & replacing the missing spot in Upgrade as I find a good & unique Enchantment!
Thank you for choosing 
League of Prison!

Updates [10/11/2018]:
Halloween Event
The event is over, thank you for playing & participating in the Event

The Next Upcoming Event will be 
Christmas so watch out for that one!

Future Updates
- New Host
- More Quests & Storyline Quests
- Better Token Rewards for Quests
- More Prestige Rewards
Thank you for choosing 
League of Prison!

Updates [11/11/2018]:
Donators
Updated & added the recent Donators
- Added a warp too! [ /warp donators]
- Thank you to the people who have donated, all of the money will be funded into the new host and more plugins!
Thank you for choosing 
League of Prison!

Link: https://discord.gg/wQTZUfC

Updates [11/11/2018]:
Donators
Updated & added the recent Donators
- Added a warp too! [ /warp donators]
- Thank you to the people who have donated, all of the money will be funded into the new host and more plugins!

Mines
Fixed a bug where Legend Mine didn't reset at all
Thank you for choosing 
League of Prison!

Updates [14/11/2018]:
Prestige
Moved the Prestige Crate to /warp crates so it'll be easier
- You can still 
/warp bob& but it's at Crates

Refund Shop
Removed Refund Sponge Shop
- Might bring it back but for now it'll be replaced with Prestige Crate
Thank you for choosing 
League of Prison!