《League Network》[Survival Season 2 LIVE] ⍟ Weekly Updates ⍟ McMMO ⍟ RPG ⍟ Crates ⍟ Quests ⍟

HeyItsTechy

Updates [19/2/2019]:
Vouchers
Fixed a bug where Token Vouchers wouldn't be traded for Sponges
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for choosing League of Prison!

Updates [19/2/2019]:
Vouchers
Fixed a bug where Token Vouchers wouldn't be traded for Sponges
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for choosing League of Prison!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HeyItsTechy

Updates [22/2/2019]:
Tab
Edited the Tab to make it more neater & minimal
- Fixed the color bug in Donator Prefixes
Ranks
You can now type /mru for Max Rank Up

Updates [23/2/2019]:
Pickaxe Enchants
Crates Hunter's base cost is now 20,000 Tokens instead of 25,000 Tokens
- Nerfed chances for Lucky Mining & Block Finder

Updates [24/2/2019]:
Prestiges
Buffed the Prestige Rewards from P1 - P50 & P50 - P100
- You now get 5 Mining Crates instead of 2 Mining Crates from P1 - P50
- You now get 10 Mining Crates instead of 2 Mining Crates from P50 - P100
Shop
Shop has now been modified to trade Sponges for more Decorative Blocks
Drop
There is now a confirmation of dropping your Tools, Armor and Vouchers
Updates
You can now read Updates of the server in-game with /updates read

Updates [25/2/2019]:
Pickaxe Enchants
You now have to enchant Auto Sell on your Pickaxe to Sell All
- Packed Iced will not be automatically sold but you can type /trade to Trade them
Cosmetics
Snowman Pet has been disabled as they would spawn snow everywhere

Updates [26/2/2019]:
Store
Reduced the Tokens you get when purchasing the Donator Rank Upgrades
- So that it will add up to 250,000 Tokens
Cosmetics
The Blizzard Gadget has been disabled as they can be sold as Packed Ice
Vote
Each successful vote now gives you 500 Tokens instead of 100 Tokens

Updates [28/2/2019]:
Pickaxe Enchants
AutoSell Command now works & will not sell Packed Ice automatically
- Whilst if you have the AutoSell Enchant, it will sell Packed Ice automatically 
- Due to the update above, AutoSell Enchant now costs 1000 Tokens
Blackmarket
You can now sell Mining Crates at a maximum price of $10,000
- And Keys can be sold at a maximum price of $100,000

Updates [28/2/2019]:
Pickaxe Enchants
AutoSell Command now works & will not sell Packed Ice automatically
- Whilst if you have the
AutoSell Enchant, it will sell Packed Ice automatically
- Due to the update above,
AutoSell Enchant now costs 1000 Tokens
Blackmarket
You can now sell Mining Crates at a maximum price of $10,000
- And Keys can be sold at a maximum price of $100,000
Menu
The Packed Iced Sell in the Trade Menu has now been removed
Thank you for choosing
League of Prison!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey guys!
I'd like to announce that we're going to have a Staff Ceremony to celebrate the promotions of staff
as well as achievements that our staffs have achieved during the entire life of the server! 

Don't worry, we didn't forget about you guys. We have also released a 20% SALE on ALL
Donator Ranks & Upgrades to celebrate the Most Votes we've ever gotten last month!
This sale will only last until 7th March 2019 so get it while you can!

Speaking of votes, since it's now a new month, any of you can win a FREE ITEM from the
store by being the Top Voter!

Congratulations to our Last Month's winner is @xAKill. He has won the Emerald Rank!
(Worth $40)

Updates wise, the new Dungeon should be done within this week as we're touching up the
Mobs & the Drops so get enchant your swords & armor!

TL;DR
Staffs are getting promoted so there's a 20% sale in the store, xAKill as won last month's Top Voter,
Dungeon should be done this week as we're touching up 

Thank you for your co-operation & keep on grinding!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates [2/3/2019]:
Prestiges
The Max Prestige is now Prestige 200 instead of Prestige 100
- Every 50 Prestiges, the increment for Mining Crates will be 5 for each Prestige

Updates [3/3/2019]:
Prestige
After prestiging, players should be able to type /marketplace for the Market in Town
Quests
Fixed the bug where you can't start Restaurant Quest with Jack

Updates [4/3/2019]:
Pickaxe Upgrades
AutoSell Enchant now costs 1000 Tokens & Explosion now costs 5000 Tokens
- Instead of 100 Tokens for Autosell and 2500 Tokens for Explosion
Prestiges
You can now see the entire list of Prestiges in a form of a GUII
- Command: /prestiges or /prestiges#
Dungeoneering Town
There are now Directories at every turn of the Town to know where are all the NPCs are

Updates [6/3/2019]:
Tutorial
Added more Tips into the Pickaxe Leveling System to it'll be easier for newbies
- Only affects Level 2 - Level 12
Ranks
The Tips shown from ranking up Iron-IV to Iron-I will not show anymore

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey everybody,
Sorry for the ping but I just wanted to let you guys know what to expect in the server in the next
few weeks as we're currently working on updates right now!

Future Updates:
- P50, P100, P150, P200 Mines
- Dungeon 2 [85% Done as of now]
- More Token Rewards in Prestige Crate
- Switch from a 1.8.8 Server to a 1.12 Server
- Lucky Mining 300 & Block Finder 300
- and more!

Please be patient with us as we're trying our best to do these updates as fast as we can!
Thank you so much for playing the server & voting. I'll see you guys soon!

Updates [8/3/2019]:
Pickaxe Enchants
Lucky Mining & Block Finder's maxed Level is now 300 instead of 200 & 100 accordingly
- Lucky MIning's chance of finding more Tokens increases by 0.2% every 100 Levels

Updates [10/3/2019]:
Dungeon 2
It is finally out & running. [Expect tweaking the next day from feedback]
- Dungeon Tag is now called Dungeoneer
- Riven & Rengar's Quest has been revised to fit the new Dungeon
- Bosses now have special abilities when in combat with you
- Bosses now have Boss Gear & Trophies to be collected
- and many more!

[Configured & made by ULSTICK, Edited by Techy]
Crates
Prestige Crate has been revised & now have chances towards every item
- Cosmetics have been fully removed from the Crate
- Items in the Crate has been changed into Items in MC to fit the look of it
- You can now get more Tokens than before such as 500k - 1 Million Tokens
Pickaxe Upgrades
Enchants now have a wide variety of colors, making your Lore colourful
- Except the Vanilla Enchants sadly [WIP]
Mine Shop
Cactus are now sellable thanks to @[1 and Only Biter] Stitch 
- Costs $25 each & can be obtained via Shop

ANNOUNCEMENT

Dungeon 2

Dungeon is finally COMPLETED along with the rework of the Quests for Rengar & Riven!
There are also a few Quests added in the Dungeon itself too.

You can start by talking to Rengar and completing the first 10 Quests and so on.
The Sword of Exile has been buffed with Enchantments and the name was changed to
Runic Blade. The Last 5 Quests for Riven now gives you Tokens for Upgrading your
Pickaxes. There is also a new Dungeon Tag called Dungeoneer

All in all, you can check it out by typing /town or /dungeon. Thank you & I hope you
enjoy this update because this took a lot of effort from all of us. 

- techy

ANNOUNCEMENT

Dungeon 2

Dungeon is finally COMPLETED along with the rework of the Quests for Rengar & Riven!
There are also a few Quests added in the Dungeon itself too.

You can start by talking to Rengar and completing the first 10 Quests and so on.
The Sword of Exile has been buffed with Enchantments and the name was changed to
Runic Blade. The Last 5 Quests for Riven now gives you Tokens for Upgrading your
Pickaxes. There is also a new Dungeon Tag called Dungeoneer

All in all, you can check it out by typing /town or /dungeon. Thank you & I hope you
enjoy this update because this took a lot of effort from all of us. 

- techy

Updates [12/3/2019]:
Dungeoneering
Lowered the drop rate for all the Trophies that all Bosses drops
- Future Update: Trophies can be sold for Tokens/Money etc. (WIP)
- Alkhemy's Poison Smoke's Damage was reduced from 3 to 2

Updates [17/3/2019]:
Crates
You can now trade Rank Discounts & XP Boosters for 10,000 Tokens to the Villager at /warp crates
- Right-Click the Villager and trade the Rank Discounts in your Inventory
Tips
There are now more Tutorial Messages whenever someone asks a Question in chat
Store
Global Booster [x2/20min] has now been reduced to $10 from $20
Prestige
Prestiging now does not show the Line behind the Prestige Number

Updates [18/3/2019]:
Farming
Auto Farmers are now back after a lot of bug-fixing & glitches
- Only capped at 2 Auto Farmers per player unless you're Coal & Above
- Able to farm Wheat, Potatoes & Carrots now
- Costs $500
Dungeoneering
You can now trade Boss Trophies for Token Rewards at /market
- Located at the corner besides Suffixes Shop
Mines [Future Update]
Once Prestige Mines are out, the mines will be bigger than Challenger's & also have more Quests
about Dungeoneering itself so that it won't be a dead side-quest after Prestige 1
Server-Chat
Discord-To-Server Chat has been fixed & works

Updates [19/3/2019]:
Sounds
Double-tapping Space or switching on and off fly does not emit a Piston sound anymore
Prestiges
Reverted to the old way of announcement when a player Prestiges
Dungeoneering
Increased the drop chance for all items for Witches 

Updates [21/3/2019]:
Mines
Prestige 50 Mine has been released and has a few cool Features
- 10+ Dungeoneering Quests to be completed
- Rewards such as over $2,000,000 & 250k+ Tokens
- P50 Shop which trades Dungeon Tokens for Packed Ice & more Tokens
- New Crate Coming soon called League Crate (More details coming soon)

[To go there, you must be P50 & have access to /p50]
Commands
You can now type the Rank Name with a slash at the end to go to the Rank's Mine
- Example: /challenger or /platinum
Quests
Fixed Squidward's Quest where it says you have to talk to Gangplank instead of Spongebob
Town
Animals at Town now do not despawn anymore

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
    • I have made a post shader with all of it's files (in post and program) being finished, it's just an edited creeper post shader for now. How do I load it ingame?  Minecraft.getInstance().gameRenderer.loadEffect(new ResourceLocation("thedefused:shaders/post/creep.json")); This just gives an error due to it trying to find program in minecraft:shaders/program However, I have seen multiple mods use post shaders. how?
    • Hello. I've been having a problem when launching minecraft forge. It just doesn't open the game, and leaves me with this "(exit code 1)" error. Both regular and optifine versions of minecraft launch just fine, tried both with 1.18.2 and 1.20.1. I can assure that my drivers are updated so that can't be it, and i've tried using Java 17, 18 and 21 to no avail. Even with no mods installed, the thing won't launch. I'll leave the log here, although it's in spanish: https://jmp.sh/s/FPqGBSi30fzKJDt2M1gc My specs are this: Ryzen 3 4100 || Radeon R9 280x || 16gb ram || Windows 10 I'd appreciate any help, thank you in advance.
    • Hey, Me and my friends decided to start up a Server with "a few" mods, the last few days everything went well we used all the items we wanted. Now our Game crashes the moment we touch a Lava Bucket inside our Inventory. It just instantly closes and gives me an "Alc Cleanup"  Crash screen (Using GDLauncher). I honestly dont have a clue how to resolve this error. If anyone could help id really appreciate it, I speak German and Englisch so you can choose whatever you speak more fluently. Thanks in Advance. Plus I dont know how to link my Crash Report help for that would be nice too whoops
    • I hosted a minecraft server and I modded it, and there is always an error on the console which closes the server. If someone knows how to repair it, it would be amazing. Thank you. I paste the crash report down here: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- WARNING: coremods are present:   llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)   AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)   CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)   SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)   ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)   midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar) Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge // There are four lights! Time: 3/28/24 12:17 PM Description: Exception in server tick loop net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:89)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:612)     at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor10.invoke(Unknown Source)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)     at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)     at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)     at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:136)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:595)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:98)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:333)     at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:125)     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:486)     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750) Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/multiplayer/WorldClient     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701)     at java.lang.Class.privateGetPublicMethods(Class.java:2902)     at java.lang.Class.getMethods(Class.java:1615)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.register(EventBus.java:82)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.AutomaticEventSubscriber.inject(AutomaticEventSubscriber.java:82)     ... 31 more Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:418)     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351)     ... 37 more Caused by: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerException: Exception in class transformer net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer@4e558728 from coremod FMLCorePlugin     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:260)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)     ... 39 more Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bsb for invalid side SERVER     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:62)     at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:256)     ... 41 more A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- System Details -- Details:     Minecraft Version: 1.12.2     Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 5.10.0-28-cloud-amd64     Java Version: 1.8.0_382, Temurin     Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Temurin     Memory: 948745536 bytes (904 MB) / 1564999680 bytes (1492 MB) up to 7635730432 bytes (7282 MB)     JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx8192M -Xms256M     IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0     FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2860 63 mods loaded, 63 mods active     States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored     | State | ID                 | Version                 | Source                                                | Signature                                |     |:----- |:------------------ |:----------------------- |:----------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |     | LC    | minecraft          | 1.12.2                  | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | mcp                | 9.42                    | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | FML                | 8.0.99.99               | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | forge              | 14.23.5.2860            | forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2860.jar                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |     | LC    | creativecoredummy  | 1.0.0                   | minecraft.jar                                         | None                                     |     | LC    | backpacked         | 1.4.2                   | backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | itemblacklist      | 1.4.3                   | ItemBlacklist-1.4.3.jar                               | None                                     |     | LC    | securitycraft      | v1.9.8                  | [1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar                     | None                                     |     | LC    | aiimprovements     | 0.0.1.3                 | AIImprovements-1.12-0.0.1b3.jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | jei                | 4.16.1.301              | jei_1.12.2-4.16.1.301.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | appleskin          | 1.0.14                  | AppleSkin-mc1.12-1.0.14.jar                           | None                                     |     | LC    | baubles            | 1.5.2                   | Baubles-1.12-1.5.2.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | astralsorcery      | 1.10.27                 | astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar                      | a0f0b759d895c15ceb3e3bcb5f3c2db7c582edf0 |     | LC    | attributefix       | 1.0.12                  | AttributeFix-Forge-1.12.2-1.0.12.jar                  | None                                     |     | LC    | atum               | 2.0.20                  | Atum-1.12.2-2.0.20.jar                                | None                                     |     | LC    | bloodmoon          | 1.5.3                   | Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                          | d72e0dd57935b3e9476212aea0c0df352dd76291 |     | LC    | forgelin           | 1.8.4                   | Forgelin-1.8.4.jar                                    | None                                     |     | LC    | bountiful          | 2.2.2                   | Bountiful-2.2.2.jar                                   | None                                     |     | LC    | camera             | 1.0.10                  | camera-1.0.10.jar                                     | None                                     |     | LC    | chisel             | MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45       | Chisel-MC1.12.2-1.0.2.45.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | collective         | 3.0                     | collective-1.12.2-3.0.jar                             | None                                     |     | LC    | reskillable        | 1.12.2-1.13.0           | Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar                         | None                                     |     | LC    | compatskills       | 1.12.2-1.17.0           | CompatSkills-1.12.2-1.17.0.jar                        | None                                     |     | LC    | creativecore       | 1.10.0                  | CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | LC    | customnpcs         | 1.12                    | CustomNPCs_1.12.2-(05Jul20).jar                       | None                                     |     | LC    | darknesslib        | 1.1.2                   | DarknessLib-1.12.2-1.1.2.jar                          | 220f10d3a93b3ff5fbaa7434cc629d863d6751b9 |     | LC    | dungeonsmod        | @VERSION@               | DungeonsMod-1.12.2-1.0.8.jar                          | None                                     |     | LC    | enhancedvisuals    | 1.3.0                   | EnhancedVisuals_v1.4.4_mc1.12.2.jar                   | None                                     |     | LC    | extrautils2        | 1.0                     | extrautils2-1.12-1.9.9.jar                            | None                                     |     | LC    | futuremc           | 0.2.6                   | Future-MC-0.2.19.jar                                  | None                                     |     | LC    | geckolib3          | 3.0.30                  | geckolib-forge-1.12.2-3.0.31.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | gottschcore        | 1.15.1                  | GottschCore-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v1.15.1.jar        | None                                     |     | LC    | hardcorerevival    | 1.2.0                   | HardcoreRevival_1.12.2-1.2.0.jar                      | None                                     |     | LC    | waila              | 1.8.26                  | Hwyla-1.8.26-B41_1.12.2.jar                           | None                                     |     | LE    | imsm               | 1.12                    | Instant Massive Structures Mod 1.12.2.jar             | None                                     |     | L     | journeymap         | 1.12.2-5.7.1p2          | journeymap-1.12.2-5.7.1p2.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | mobsunscreen       | @version@               | mobsunscreen-1.12.2-3.1.5.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | morpheus           | 1.12.2-3.5.106          | Morpheus-1.12.2-3.5.106.jar                           | None                                     |     | L     | llibrary           | 1.7.20                  | llibrary-1.7.20-1.12.2.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | mowziesmobs        | 1.5.8                   | mowziesmobs-1.5.8.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrparmory   | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Combat_Addon_3.0.0.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpnests    | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Nests_Addon_3.0.0.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | nocubessrpsurvival | 3.0.0                   | NoCubes_SRP_Survival_Addon_3.0.0.jar                  | None                                     |     | L     | nocubesrptweaks    | V4.1                    | nocubesrptweaks-V4.1.jar                              | None                                     |     | L     | patchouli          | 1.0-23.6                | Patchouli-1.0-23.6.jar                                | None                                     |     | L     | artifacts          | 1.1.2                   | RLArtifacts-1.1.2.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | rsgauges           | 1.2.8                   | rsgauges-1.12.2-1.2.8.jar                             | None                                     |     | L     | rustic             | 1.1.7                   | rustic-1.1.7.jar                                      | None                                     |     | L     | silentlib          | 3.0.13                  | SilentLib-1.12.2-3.0.14+168.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | scalinghealth      | 1.3.37                  | ScalingHealth-1.12.2-1.3.42+147.jar                   | None                                     |     | L     | lteleporters       | 1.12.2-3.0.2            | simpleteleporters-1.12.2-3.0.2.jar                    | None                                     |     | L     | spartanshields     | 1.5.5                   | SpartanShields-1.12.2-1.5.5.jar                       | None                                     |     | L     | spartanweaponry    | 1.5.3                   | SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar                      | None                                     |     | L     | srparasites        | 1.9.18                  | SRParasites-1.12.2v1.9.18.jar                         | None                                     |     | L     | treasure2          | 2.2.0                   | Treasure2-mc1.12.2-f14.23.5.2859-v2.2.1.jar           | None                                     |     | L     | treeharvester      | 4.0                     | treeharvester_1.12.2-4.0.jar                          | None                                     |     | L     | twilightforest     | 3.11.1021               | twilightforest-1.12.2-3.11.1021-universal.jar         | None                                     |     | L     | variedcommodities  | 1.12.2                  | VariedCommodities_1.12.2-(31Mar23).jar                | None                                     |     | L     | voicechat          | 1.12.2-2.4.32           | voicechat-forge-1.12.2-2.4.32.jar                     | None                                     |     | L     | wolfarmor          | 3.8.0                   | WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar | None                                     |     | L     | worldborder        | 2.3                     | worldborder_1.12.2-2.3.jar                            | None                                     |     | L     | midnight           | 0.3.5                   | themidnight-0.3.5.jar                                 | None                                     |     | L     | structurize        | 1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE | structurize-1.12.2-0.10.277-RELEASE.jar               | None                                     |     Loaded coremods (and transformers):  llibrary (llibrary-core-1.0.11-1.12.2.jar)   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.plugin.LLibraryTransformer   net.ilexiconn.llibrary.server.core.patcher.LLibraryRuntimePatcher WolfArmorCore (WolfArmorAndStorage-1.12.2-3.8.0-universal-signed.jar)    AstralCore (astralsorcery-1.12.2-1.10.27.jar)    CreativePatchingLoader (CreativeCore_v1.10.71_mc1.12.2.jar)    SecurityCraftLoadingPlugin ([1.12.2] SecurityCraft v1.9.8.jar)    ForgelinPlugin (Forgelin-1.8.4.jar)    midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)   com.mushroom.midnight.core.transformer.MidnightClassTransformer FutureMC (Future-MC-0.2.19.jar)   thedarkcolour.futuremc.asm.CoreTransformer SpartanWeaponry-MixinLoader (SpartanWeaponry-1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)    Backpacked (backpacked-1.4.3-1.12.2.jar)   com.mrcrayfish.backpacked.asm.BackpackedTransformer LoadingPlugin (Reskillable-1.12.2-1.13.0.jar)   codersafterdark.reskillable.base.asm.ClassTransformer LoadingPlugin (Bloodmoon-MC1.12.2-1.5.3.jar)   lumien.bloodmoon.asm.ClassTransformer     Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)     Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'     Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
    • When i add mods like falling leaves, visuality and kappas shaders, even if i restart Minecraft they dont show up in the mods menu and they dont work
  • Topics

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.