[1.12.2] SlotOutput - Issue with Loop

HalestormXV

I have a relatively simple problem but I just am missing it so I need another set of eyes if anyone can help. I think it is just code fatigue. Here is my Slot:

https://hastebin.com/ijuzelimoz.java

Line 55 - the onCrafting. I have a few things set up where if the player has a potion effect you double the EXP otherwise just pull the EXP values from a list stored in the other class and that is fine. No issues. Down near the bottom, line 80 I have my reagentControl class which literally is a utility for me to check things in inventories, etc. etc. and it is looking to see if the player has a specific item in their inventory. If it has it, great the reagentControl does the heavy lifting and stored the exp into the Item. No problems no issues and it works fine. The problem I am facing is that this check is only being called half the time. So if there are two items that are removed from the slot it will run twice (as it should (not once) ). If there are three items in the slot (and you shift+right click or just drag them out) the check will only run twice and ignore the fact that a third item was in there. If there are 10 items in the slot and you take them all out, the check will run 5 times instead of the 10 times. So maybe I am halfing something somwhere and I am just missing it. Anyone mind taking a look at letting me know what or where I made the error. If you need any of the other classes let me know, although I don't think they are relvant to this but maybe that is why I can't see the issue, because the othe classes really are relevant to it.

EDIT: Nvm I think I fixed it. I just needed a buffer int it seemed so that it can use that to store and calculate independently.

https://hastebin.com/ekodujemed.java

Looks like it is actually working now.

Edited by HalestormXV