[Solved][1.10.2]Question about Gui.drawScaledCustomSizeModalRect

bxzsj

I want to draw a texture that 40*20 to 10*10,tried to use GlStateManager.scale but got a wrong display,and then I found this 

drawScaledCustomSizeModalRect(int x, int y, float u, float v, int uWidth, int vHeight, int width, int height, float tileWidth, float tileHeight)

but I don't know what those parameters mean.

Could some one tell me how to use it?

My texture(png) is 256*256 and texture offsetX is 0,offsetY is 20, width and height to display is 40 * 20 and zoom to 10*10.

Edited by bxzsj
solved

I think that its used to draw text

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

did this inside my drawGuiContainerBackgroundLayer()

drawModalRectWithCustomSizedTexture(20, 20, 0, 0, width, height, 10, 10);

5aacb9782a9b2_ScreenShot2018-03-17at5_44_44pm.thumb.png.cc465ebd6dc0821e2b8df39966fa4ec7.png

About Me

Spoiler

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

17 minutes ago, Cadiboo said:

did this inside my drawGuiContainerBackgroundLayer()

drawModalRectWithCustomSizedTexture(20, 20, 0, 0, width, height, 10, 10);

5aacb9782a9b2_ScreenShot2018-03-17at5_44_44pm.thumb.png.cc465ebd6dc0821e2b8df39966fa4ec7.png

I just tried it , but this method zoom a whole texture(256*256) to 10*10

Just now, bxzsj said:

I just tried it , but this method zoom a whole texture(256*256) to 10*10

so just modify it to fit your needs

About Me

Spoiler

I think that both drawScaledCustomSizeModalRect and drawModalRectWithCustomSizedTexture take an entire texture and scale it

About Me

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Cadiboo said:

I think that both drawScaledCustomSizeModalRect and drawModalRectWithCustomSizedTexture take an entire texture and scale it

Do this defind the location:

(double)(x + 0), (double)(y + height), (double)this.zLevel

and this defind texture area to display: ?

.tex(((textureX + 0) * 0.00390625F), ((textureY + height) * 0.00390625F))

7 minutes ago, Cadiboo said:

take an entire texture and scale it

I think that you can only scale an entire texture (set with this.mc.getTextureManager().bindTexture()), not a part of a texture

About Me

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, bxzsj said:

(double)this.zLevel

Z level sets what the texture is rendered above, for example items are rendered at zLevel 250 and Tooltips are rendered at zLevel 300

About Me

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Cadiboo said:

so just modify it to fit your needs

Thank you, I defind a method :

public void drawZoomTexturedModalRect(int x, int y, int textureX, int textureY, int width, int height, float textureAreaWidth, float textureAreaHeight, float textureWidth, float textureHeight)
{
	float f = 1.0F / textureWidth;
	float f1 = 1.0F / textureHeight;
	Tessellator tessellator = Tessellator.getInstance();
	VertexBuffer vertexbuffer = tessellator.getBuffer();
	vertexbuffer.begin(7, DefaultVertexFormats.POSITION_TEX);
	vertexbuffer.pos((double) x, (double) (y + height), (double) this.zLevel).tex((double) (textureX * f), (double) ((textureY + textureAreaHeight) * f1)).endVertex();
	vertexbuffer.pos((double) (x + width), (double) (y + height), (double) this.zLevel).tex((double) ((textureX + textureAreaWidth) * f), (double) ((textureY + textureAreaHeight) * f1)).endVertex();
	vertexbuffer.pos((double) (x + width), (double) y, (double) this.zLevel).tex((double) ((textureX + textureAreaWidth) * f), (double) (textureY * f1)).endVertex();
	vertexbuffer.pos((double) x, (double) y, (double) this.zLevel).tex((double) (textureX * f), (double) (textureY * f1)).endVertex();
	tessellator.draw();
}

it works.