net.minecraft.server.management.PlayerInteractionManager

• Thanks 1

About Me

Spoiler

My Discord - Cadiboo#8887

My WebsiteCadiboo.github.io

My ModsCadiboo.github.io/projects

My TutorialsCadiboo.github.io/tutorials

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

I'm very new in Forge modding. The Basics i can do, but I think that what i wanna to too complicated for me...

But I try to figure that out, i wanna to learn programming...

I'm only 13 years old, sorry that I annoy you, but I wanna to figure that out!!!

2 minutes ago, #ÖCT said:

I'm very new in Forge modding. The Basics i can do, but I think that what i wanna to too complicated for me...

But I try to figure that out, i wanna to learn programming...

I'm only 13 years old, sorry that I annoy you, but I wanna to figure that out!!!

You should probably start off small - learning how to create an item, then a block, then textures, then recipes, then tile entities and capabilities and then network events.

If you follow that process you will know enough to do what your trying to do.

Have you looked up how other mods add commands? Their code would probably be very similar to any code that your trying to create

About Me

Spoiler

Versions below 1.14.4 are no longer supported on this forum. Use the latest version to receive support.

When asking support remember to include all relevant log files (logs are found in .minecraft/logs/), code if applicable and screenshots if possible.

Only download mods from trusted sites like CurseForge (minecraft.curseforge.com). A list of bad sites can be found here, with more information available at stopmodreposts.org

Edit your own signature at www.minecraftforge.net/forum/settings/signature/ (Make sure to check its compatibility with the Dark Theme)

12 minutes ago, Cadiboo said:

You should probably start off small - learning how to create an item, then a block, then textures, then recipes, then tile entities and capabilities and then network events.

If you follow that process you will know enough to do what your trying to do.

Have you looked up how other mods add commands? Their code would probably be very similar to any code that your trying to create

Blocks, Items,Textures, Recipes are no Problem for me, you can sea my projects in the Video of Benx. 

Tile-Entities i have done with a tutorial...

Edited by #ÖCT

1 minute ago, #ÖCT said:

Tile Entities are no Problem for me

Have you done Tile Entities with Capabilities and Network Handlers?

About Me

Spoiler

1 minute ago, #ÖCT said:

For the Tile-Entities I used a tutorial and change the block for my things, further i haven`t got any idea how does it exactly works... :(

Advanced Tile Entities (stuff like modded furnaces etc) use forges Capability system which would be helpful for you to know, but not necessary.

TileEntities are synced between the Server and Client using Network event, You should learn how these work as they are similar to what you are trying to use

About Me

Spoiler

I Don't really know how to help, try having a look at this

About Me

Spoiler

About Me

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Cadiboo said:

Yes, but i need to send a packet if the command runs, how does this go??

Not sure, I didn't make Tinkers Construct

About Me

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

I... what?

Ok i think i must use the action REMOVE_PLAYER?

maybe this?

public void readPacketData(PacketBuffer buf) throws IOException
	    {
	        this.action = (S38PacketPlayerListItem.Action)buf.readEnumValue(S38PacketPlayerListItem.Action.class);
	        int i = buf.readVarIntFromBuffer();

for (int j = 0; j < i; ++j)
	        {
	            GameProfile gameprofile = null;
	            int k = 0;
	            WorldSettings.GameType worldsettings$gametype = null;
	            IChatComponent ichatcomponent = null;

switch (this.action)
	            {
	                case REMOVE_PLAYER:
	                    gameprofile = new GameProfile(buf.readUuid(), (String)null);
	            }

this.players.add(new S38PacketPlayerListItem.AddPlayerData(gameprofile, k, worldsettings$gametype, ichatcomponent));
	        }
	    }

or this?

public void writePacketData(PacketBuffer buf) throws IOException
	    {
	        buf.writeEnumValue(this.action);
	        buf.writeVarIntToBuffer(this.players.size());

for (S38PacketPlayerListItem.AddPlayerData s38packetplayerlistitem$addplayerdata : this.players)
	        {
	            switch (this.action)
	            {

case REMOVE_PLAYER:
	                    buf.writeUuid(s38packetplayerlistitem$addplayerdata.getProfile().getId());
	            }
	        }
	    }

or did i understand your instructions false?

I try to show how I wanna to use the command and how does it (maybe) works...

Spoiler

package oect.lwaltens.luckyblockoectarmor.commands;

import java.util.List;

import net.minecraft.command.CommandBase;
import net.minecraft.command.CommandException;
import net.minecraft.command.ICommandSender;
import net.minecraft.entity.player.EntityPlayer;
import net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer;
import net.minecraft.util.BlockPos;
import net.minecraft.util.ChatComponentText;
import net.minecraft.util.EnumChatFormatting;

public class Command_Tab_Remove extends CommandBase {

@Override
	public boolean canCommandSenderUseCommand(ICommandSender sender) 
	{
	    return true;
	} 

@Override
	public String getCommandName() 
	{
		return "hide";
	}

@Override
	public String getCommandUsage(ICommandSender sender) 
	{
		return "/hide <Player>"; 
	}

@Override
	public void processCommand(ICommandSender sender, String[] args) throws CommandException 
	{
		    if (sender instanceof EntityPlayer)
		    {
	            EntityPlayer player = (EntityPlayer) sender;

if  (args.length == 1 && func_175768_b(sender, args[0]) instanceof EntityPlayer) 
	            {
	            	EntityPlayer hide_player = (EntityPlayer) func_175768_b(sender, args[0]);
	            	//remove hide_player from the Tablist of the sender (player)
	            	//sending the packet S38PlayerListItem.Action.REMOVE_PLAYER (hide player) to player
	            }
	            else
	            {
	            	player.addChatComponentMessage(new ChatComponentText(EnumChatFormatting.RED+"/hide <Player>"));
	            }
		    }
	}

public boolean isUsernameIndex(String[] args, int index)
    {
        return index == 0;
    }

public List<String> addTabCompletionOptions(ICommandSender sender, String[] args, BlockPos pos)
    {
        return args.length == 1 ? getListOfStringsMatchingLastWord(args, MinecraftServer.getServer().getAllUsernames()) : null;
    }   
}

1 minute ago, #ÖCT said:

Ok,

1. First I open the packet

2. I try to find some instance-variables who sent the packet to player

3. I can`t find the instances

Sorry 

I know it is difficulty with me sorry so much and thank you very much for your help!!

You will find some places where new instances of this class are created

5 minutes ago, diesieben07 said:

The correct... what? What are you talking about? I gave you clear instructions. I want you to explain step by step how you followed them.

This is the instances of the class, or not?

s38packetplayerlistitem$addplayerdata

Edited by #ÖCT