[SOLVED][1.12.2] Custom Falling Entity Rendering

Terrails

I'm working on a icicle block which drops icicles one by one, since I'm using blockstates to store the number of icicles in the block I needed to create a custom EntityFallingBlock since the default one deletes the Block which is falling and spawns a entity. I don't want it to delete the block but only decrease the icicle number, I'm doing this already and then spawning the entity. The problem is for some reason the Entity doesn't render even though I have RenderingRegistry#registerEntityRenderingHandler (I know it runs since I debugged it) in my ClientProxy#preInit. I know it gets spawned since the icicle block gets dropped in item form after the entity touches the ground (but I can't see the entity since its not rendering).

Code (most of the entity code is just copied since I just wanted to test it if it works)

Edited by Terrails