1.12.2 Server Mod Issues Need Help

Wizbiz

I am new to minecraft mods so bare with me if you can. I started a server just for me and my friend ( we both play from the same house ), the server is forge the latest recommended version, has only a few mods but one in particular isn't working it's called Waystones, so we can teleport to eachothers houses and what not. The mod is working fine on singleplayer but when I go onto the server the crafting recipes wont work, and I can see the items in creative mode but when I place them they are invisible and they do not work. I have the mod installed in both my .minecraft mod folder and my server mod folder, I really have no idea why this isn't working, I did alot of research about it and can't find anything related to my problem, I usually don't post anywhere only when I can't find it online. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Edit: Just read the rules of posting, I do not know how to post logs or what logs to even post so I'm sorry about that, like I said I am a noob to these kinds of things I apologize, if someone could tell me how to find/post them that would be great thanks.

Edited by Wizbiz

https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/waystones It says there that it can be used on single player and servers, my server is forge 1.12.2-14.23.0.2491, I set up the server by downloading forge and installing it into my minecraft client, then installing it as a server into a folder on my desktop. I followed this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxVqlXK7bg0 which covers it in the first 5 mins. I am starting the server by launching the minecraft_server.1.12.2.jar from my server folder, then launching minecraft and selecting the forge version of my server. Other mods on my server work fine I use: Ichun-Util-mod, Mob-Amputation, Mob-Dismemberment, and ToroCrafts-Damage-Indicators. Like I said I can see the items from the Waystones mod while im on creative, I just can't craft them or place them, so I think the mod is working but not fully obviously.