Getting 1.10.2/1.7.10 Forge to run Offline

Braxbro

Okay, I have a Forge install that works. However, when I go behind a firewall or turn off my internet, it always says failed to load FML tweaker stuffs.

How do I fix this?

1.10.2 solutions are okay, but if you all have anything that may work for 1.7.10 too as well that'd be great.

8 hours ago, LexManos said:

Nothing in Forge requires a online connection.

The launcher you are using most likely is broken, use the official launcher.

I am using the most recent Java launcher (native doesn't play nice with my firewall). it says:

Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

Unable to launch

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker

then just the typical 64bit CMS GC warning after ~10 lines of java stuff pertinent to the ClassNotFoundException.

2 hours ago, Ugdhar said:

Please post the entire fml-client-latest.log in spoiler tags

*edit: Also, 1.7.10 is no longer supported, so you won't get help for it here.

1.7.10 seems to be fixed now, but 1.10.2 isn’t. How do i use spoiler tags?

Ok, game output since there is no fml client log: 

[11:11:43] [main/INFO]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
[11:11:43] [main/ERROR]: Unable to launch
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_77]
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_77]
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_77]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:106) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_77]
at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_77]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:98) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: Using incremental CMS is deprecated and will likely be removed in a future release

Edited by Braxbro

If there's no fml-client-latest.log inside the logs folder of your run directory, you're not running the game.

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

20 minutes ago, larsgerrits said:

If there's no fml-client-latest.log inside the logs folder of your run directory, you're not running the game.

The game throws an error and quits before launch. The Minecraft launcher closes, then waits a bit and reopens with a game output window saying the above error.

Edited by Braxbro

1 minute ago, Braxbro said:

I don’t use the modern launcher on any of my devices anymore. I use the java launcher.

Well, there's your problem.

Don't PM me with questions. They will be ignored! Make a thread on the appropriate board for support.

1.12 -> 1.13 primer by williewillus.

1.7.10 and older versions of Minecraft are no longer supported due to it's age! Update to the latest version for support.

http://www.howoldisminecraft1710.today/

Show us a full log, and a screenshot of the launcher you're using.

This class is located in the Forge jar file in the libraries folder. If you've deleted stuff from there after installing then you'll break things.

There isn't much I can tell you without you giving me any useful information. This is fundementally not broken if it was NOTHING in Forge would work. Hell nothing in Java would work as jars are how classes are stored.

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

12 hours ago, LexManos said:

Show us a full log, and a screenshot of the launcher you're using.

This class is located in the Forge jar file in the libraries folder. If you've deleted stuff from there after installing then you'll break things.

There isn't much I can tell you without you giving me any useful information. This is fundementally not broken if it was NOTHING in Forge would work. Hell nothing in Java would work as jars are how classes are stored.

The log above is the offline error log, gotten from Game Output. The game fails to launch.

screenie.PNG

Oh hehe, went to inspect the issue with 7zip and found the reference jar is corrupted. I'll see if replacing it with the universal copy works. 

Edit: IT DID. Wow. Thanks Lex, if you hadn't told me to look for a log file and where that class was, I'd have never put 2 and 2 together. ;) Your reputation is now 1337.

Edited by Braxbro