Runt's Ground MMORPG needs you!

hhrunting

Runt's Ground: a survival MMO RPG server!

hello everyone Hhrunting here! I have ran a few servers in the past, and even moderated for Dr.Zharks Mo'Creatures official server for a while!
I am currently working on my latest project Runt's Ground 2.0 a remake of an old LARGE scale server I set to WIP and worked on for about a year all by myself. I learned a lot from working with great devs, a great administrative team, and also from working alone on a very large scale project! it is always better shared with others! growing as a community, and a team together to build an amazing server that everyone can enjoy! now due to many things my original project has been scrapped I tried a rebuild and it is just not possible, especially with no more MCPc+/cauldron/Kcauldron/thermos support for a forge+bukkit server! however! we now have SPONGE! it is still young and growing but I have already built a strong start with what is available and will keep up to date as often as possible!

SO WHY AM I HERE?
well I want you! members of the minecraft community to join in development of Runt's Ground!

WHAT DO I NEED?
I need moderators, builders, quest makers, lore makers, testers, players, developers/coders and more! the server is still in very early development ,but is stable and running!

HOW CAN I JOIN IN THE DEVELOPMENT?!?!?
easy just contact me on here, with whatever you have in mind! even just early access play time! ;) Formatting below helps us all!
Name preference:
IGN:
Contact info:
Applying for: (mod,build,early-access,ect)

If Applying any role other then Early-Access what can you offer the Runt's Ground team:
Additional info:

OTHER ?'S THAT MAY OCCUR?
the server is 1.12.2 running spongeforge 1.12.2 latest experimental build on forge 2503 for 1.12.2

MODS/PLUGINS
https://pastebin.com/Mq5JEekv