Village Generation with custom ChunkProvider [1.10.2]

Matryoshika

So, for quite some time now, villages have not been generating through my custom ChunkProvider.

I've been debugging, and I've managed to track down where the structure-generation fails ( MapGenVillage ::generateStructure call in my ChunkProvider::populate method)
In MapGenStructure::generateStructure, I've placed a breakpoint inside the for-loop (StructureStart : structureMap.values)

Nothing happens. The breakpoint is never reached, which points towards that there are no values inside the structureMap, leading to the for-loop being skipped.

Does anyone know why this is?
Relevant ChunkProvider code: 91, 312 & 432

Also previously known as eAndPi.

"Pi, is there a station coming up where we can board your train of thought?" -Kronnn

Published Mods: Underworld

Handy links: Vic_'s Forge events Own WIP Tutorials.

I am calling MapGenBase::generate inside provideChunk ( this.villageGenerator.generate(this.world, x, z, chunkprimer); )

And I will update, as soon as I work out these issues. And yes, I hate these names as well, but 1.10 was the version to code in when I started this.

Personally, I see no point in updating faulty code. You're just dragging broken things into a new environment. It's for the best to fix it all before a major change occurs.

"Pi, is there a station coming up where we can board your train of thought?" -Kronnn

One step closer at least. There was an issue with the BiomeProvider, but that's been fixed now.
Now, it seems that inside the the MapGenVillage::generateStructure, the conditional structurestart::intersectsWith always returns false during both minX <= maxXIn & minZ <= maxZIn, with 790 <= 359 & 655 <= 103 for example.

Nevermind, it's just exceedingly rare for some reason.

Now comes the next headache, moving the villages from bedrock ceiling to within y 10-110...
Oh well, thanks for your help :)