[1.12] Released chunk tickets are not removed

DarkMorford

I've been playing around a bit with ForgeChunkManager for a mod I'm working on, and I think I may have found a Forge bug. I have a callback handler class that implements ForgeChunkManager.LoadingCallback, and it's registered with setForcedChunkLoadingCallback. The documentation for ticketsLoaded states that "tickets unwanted by the mod must be disposed of manually," however, if I call releaseTicket with a ticket bound to a player it is not removed from forcedchunks.dat.

It appears that releaseTicket is exiting early because the playerTickets map is empty, even though player tickets for my mod exist in forcedchunks.dat. As far as I can tell, playerTickets is only populated if the callback is a PlayerOrderedLoadingCallback, which seems like an oversight. My mod doesn't care what order it processes the tickets. Is it really necessary to implement PlayerOrderedLoadingCallback if all I'm going to do is pass the list of tickets untouched?