My .OBJ model doesn't render the texture as it should

Triphion

My obj model works and is registered, however, the texture i've applied only applies to certain areas, i have done a few other obj models before this that worked out completely fine. But this particular one isn't applying the texture on the whole model, only in certain areas. It is also worth pointing out, that in those areas where there is no texture, there is also no model. It's just plain out invisible in those areas. I do not why this is though, which makes me a bit pissed. I however had a problem with another obj model before this, that when i changed the blockstate a bit, it worked out fine. Could the blockstate be the problem? The model itself looks almost like a pressure plate, with some terrain on top of it. 

Here is my repository with all my code and textures -  https://github.com/triphion/Ancientarius