Magic Mod - running out of ideas

Dustpuppy

Hi,

i am making a magic mod and now i am running out of ideas.

What i have :

A custom ore that drops a dust called shadow dust. It's used for all kind of magic.

A machine called magic injector. It's used to inject magic into wands and some other items.

4 different wands. Wooden, iron and golden ones that can made in a crafting table. A blaze wand is made with a magic altar, only if you allready have an iron wand.

Wands can have different amounts of magic injected, have different recharge speed and amount of usage before they need to reload.

Injectable magics are Flamethrower, Lightning bolt, light, growing vines for climbing, short distance teleporter, growth like bonemeal, spawn cob webs, mining and ice water.

Diamonds can be injected with magic to gems used for other things, like long distance teleporter.

A jar, that at the moment can only take a heart of an undead (rearly droped by custom zombie mob) . The heart will bump and as faster it bumps, as more mobs are in 20 block range around it.

An altar, that has an main block with 4 pedestrals around. It's used for crafting high tier stuff, like the blaze wand and a magic chest with 9 slots, that will randomly increase his own inventar.

A custom dimension, that looks like the overworld, but with lakes out of poison liquid and a structure, i want to expand to a dungeon under earth.

Iron can be injected with magic for tools (something between iron and diamond) and a full set of armor.

Strings can be injected with magic to magic string, that's used to make a robe.

Armor and robe will ingrease the durabillity and power of wands and rise the chances of altar crafting and lower the misscrafting on an altar.

The portal to the custom dimension can only be activated with golden or blaze wand.

A glas injected with magic will take the texture of blocks beside, when placed, but you can walk through.

Rune stones that can be arranged around the altar to ingrease the chances of getting increments back and reduce the problem, that sometimes no magic happens, but increment are gone.

There are 24 different runes that can be crafted on the altar and then combined (clicked on) the rune stones. Every rune also changes behavor of the altar, depending on what kind of rune it is. Each rne has differend recipe.

Now i am running out of ideas. What can i do next?

What do you think is missing?

• 3 weeks later...