Watching Server crashes (Illuminati Theme Here)

HalestormXV

So I am running a 1.11.2 server and yes I know its an older version of forge and I am actually going to be updating it today. But I am at a loss. I have been in the forge world since 1.6 versions of minecraft when ModLoader was a thing and stuff and I have never once come across this error with ANY servers I have ever run. I can't make sense out of the error log so maybe someone with a better understanding of Java errors can help me out. The error is a "Watching Server" error and I don't know what causes it, I don't know where it originates from, and I can't even figure out which mod is causing it because the error log is never really the same. Here is the most recent "watching server crash"

https://pastebin.com/6cxtBUeD

Is it cause by a memory issue? Perhaps there isn't enough RAM on the server. It is currently a 6GB server. Or is a Core mod causing it? Which is why I can't make sense of the error log. This error log references animania, yesterday's error log referecned ReccurentComplex with the same Watching Server description. This is why I can't make sense of it, I don't know what is actually causing it. Or is it purely that 6G just isn't enough memory for all the stuff happening when players are exploring and stuff and it is causing such a backlog that threads are freezing?

Edited by HalestormXV