Thaumic Echoes (Lost Thaumaturgy Addon) [TTKAMI Respin]

Acrogenous

So, Thaumcraft stops being maintained for perfectly acceptable reasons and then, a previous addon becomes standalone and takes the reigns! much like my previous addon Greater Druidry this is the first addon for this specific mod.

This was a test mainly to see if I could work on the LT api and see if I could add some of the Thaumic Tinkerer stuff we all knew and loved, albeit in a slightly different fashion (I'm no Vazkii xD) so far we have:

Ichor, Ichorium and Ichorcloth

your favorite OTT end game items

Ichorium Pickaxe

you can mine normally, really fast, or if you right click (or shift-right click to reverse) you can modify its AOE effect and then if you shift-left click you can mine in an area, really fast. To reduce the tears from server owners when 1331 block's become entities (yes, the maximum is 11x11x11) it only mines stone (all variants) and gives you the equivalent amount of cobblestone, so no more rogue stacks of granite for you. RESULT!

Ichorium Sword

WIP but still Owch

Ethereal Ladder Block (from Ethereal Platform)

very simply, you right click it, your now on top of it.

Black Hole Charm (from Black Hole Talisman (I Think))

when it is on (It has the enchantment effect activated by right click deactivated by shift-right click) it absorbs all entities within a 15 block radius. As an added bonus it converts every stack of cobblestone in your inventory into an Ultra Dense Gem, which can be simply uncrafted)

Ichorcloth Strapped Ichorium Capped Silverwood Wand (and all the components)

It's an OP wand.

Sceptres (Freezing, Dislocation and Uprising)

Wand Foci did not exist in thaumcraft 2. here's my equivilant. Sceptres. they all have 200 durability

Freezing: Everything that doesn't jump, doesn't move. (in a radius)

Dislocation: you were here, now your there.

Uprising: ZOOOM! (like sword of the Zephyr, but spamable)

XP Charm (from XP Talisman)

It stores XP. Go figure

Ichorcloth Armour

It's OP. Boots work like the Uprising Sceptre but infinitely. leggings make you run fast, chest allows you to fly and helmet gives you night vision and saturation.

More stuff will be added as more stuff is added to Lost Thaumaturgy and like Pengu, I plan on adding more unusual stuff myself

Unless it is in fact to do with Lost Thaumaturgy don't complain to Pengu. These mods are very separate entities. (and same vice versa)

Suggestions in the comments, Complaints to Github. Feedback is much appreciated :D

It would also be very appreciated if someone could make me a better logo, thanks.

Also please could some people submit translations on github?

DOWNLOAD LINK

you could also subscribe to my youtube. I explain my mods when I get the chance and do awesome speedruns