The Realm of Corvus (New 1.7.10 Witchcraft Server!)

Scales

Why hello there traveler, I see you have stumbled upon our humble server.
What is the Realm of Corvus?
I am glad you asked, we are a 1.7.10 server based on all things magical. We have mods such as Thaumcraft,
Witchery, Blood Magic, Ars Magica 2, and much more! Once you join our server you can choose to follow 1 of the
9 available gods, 3 for each species. You will unite with fellow followers of your god and attempt
to become the most powerful clan on the server by claiming land from other clans of your species
and battling it out with the other races to declare who is best.
Why did you make this server?
A while back we owned another witchery server, called the Land of Magos. (Yes we are very creative with names)
After a while we couldn't afford to keep it going and stopped updating and the server died.
However that didn't stop our love for witchery servers and a few months later we joined a witchery server
with intentions to just be a player and just have fun, but we soon realized how much we missed our old witchery
server and developing it all, so we decided
to yet again dust off our old server developing skills and bring back the Land of Magos, but better than ever.
How do I join?
The server hasn't been released yet, but plans to release at 6pm EST on 8/18/2017, aka today.
So you will first need to go to technic and download this modpack
Don't like technic or technic doesn't work for you? No problem! Just download the mods individually
(But it's a lot easier to just download the modpack)
You should then join our discord to be updated on fun events and whenever we make changes!
And you can join our website here where we will announce when we have released.
And the server ip is right here, feel free to come join us!
play.therealmofcorvus.net

Thank you for taking the time to read and consider joining our server and I hope that we
will be able to provide you a great experience on our server.
Edited by Scales