What's the 1.10.2 equivalent of StatCollector.translateToLocal

Is.M.L

I'm trying to learn by studying other mods (I chose Botania as an example). In it's source, imports the Buildcraft's API (there's no BC for 1.10.2). Botania doesn't have Buildcraft's API in its repository. I'm guessing it does some gradle magic to make the imports work. Since I'm not a gradle mage myself, I put Buildcraft's API in my file system so it will show in my project, but it's an outdated version of it (because there isn't one for 1.10.2). I've been correcting a lot of easy stuff in the API's source code, but I don't know how to correct this one. I have this line:

StatCollector.translateToLocal(getTag());

But it seems there's no StatCollectorclass; not in the package in the import statement (net.minecraft.util.StatCollector) and not anywhere else (eclipse has no suggestions). How do I fix that line to make it work for 1.10.2?

The 1.10-final branch Botania does have the Buildcraft API in src/api/java.

StatCollector was renamed to  net.minecraft.util.text.translation.I18n. This is deprecated because translation should be handled on the client using the net.minecraft.client.resources.I18n class or by sending a TextComponentTranslation.

• Like 1

Please don't PM me to ask for help. Asking your question in a public thread preserves it for people who are having the same problem in the future.