please for the love of god im getting annoyed now!!! (read this please)

ok before you decide to stop allowing reply's from this READ IT!! i am not asking for help regarding 1.7.10 i am asking WHERE TO GO remember the WHERE TO part of that, for help regarding it and i am going to be seriously pissed if you decide to just close the topic because there is nothing on the website telling people where to go for help regarding earlier versions of forge and i do not appreciate a reply just saying we will not help you in any way regarding 1.7.10  and then the topic being closed! so please help me find somewhere to go for help regarding earlier versions of forge, as you can probably tell im rather god damn annoyed at this point by just being told to piss off.

Edited by Reptile_King999

Just now, MoeBoy76 said:

Minecraft forums will likely offer half-baked assistance for one seven dead, you should really update to 1.11.2/1.12 as they are mich nicer to use

unfortunately i cant do that due to having the twilight Forrest installed and only being in 1.7.10 along with a few other mods i have that haven't updated yet.

You can try the mod author's website/forum post. The Minecraft Forums, but not here.

The point is with old versions you're on your own when it comes to old versions.

You have to solve your own problems.

• Like 1

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon