Can I keep the nether loaded?

Hi

I'm building the iron titan(an iron farm), and it needs to have a nether portal trough wich i have to throw items every 10 seconds. I am playing on a moded singleplayer 1.11.2 world and because of a forge's feature, if there is no player in the nether, the game unloads the dimension. Every time that happens the game freezes for about 1 or 2 seconds (notice that this ocurrs every time i throw an item through the portal, its every 10 secs), this makes imposible to play the game.

If anyone knows how i can fix this I would really appreciate you to tell me.

Thanks

A random player

PS: srry 4 my bad english

Edited by JuampyDieguez

We added a config value for this because of stupid mechanics like this. Honestly you should just toss down and chunk loader it'll make your server quite a bit more performant. 

https://github.com/MinecraftForge/MinecraftForge/commit/2df36137c2c995b5d12f1e8b7db101b47650b570

I do Forge for free, however the servers to run it arn't free, so anything is appreciated.
Consider supporting the team on Patreon

1 hour ago, LexManos said:

We added a config value for this because of stupid mechanics like this. Honestly you should just toss down and chunk loader it'll make your server quite a bit more performant. 

https://github.com/MinecraftForge/MinecraftForge/commit/2df36137c2c995b5d12f1e8b7db101b47650b570

Thanks for replying. I know this might be a dumb question but how can i replace the old files with this new ones?